Looking for tutorials N recommendations for creating/finding dresses with nude bottom

ZinZan123

You can find several 'mini-skirt' options here at LL. These have the nude bottom. LadySmoks has also finished a nude bottom dress based on an EA default as well. You can deconstruct these if looking for creative concepts, or contact the authors directly with a message if looking for more information to feed the tutorial need.

As landess said here you can find some info but if this is going to be your very first mod then there’s tons of previous knowledge you have to obtain before.

I’m not aware of a tutorial with every single step I know you can fin several at modthesims and also here, the rest is practicing and having a saint's patience because this game has several limitations compared to skyrim and any other modern modable game.

Besides that feel free to ask although because english is not my fist language the level of help I can offer is somewhat basic.

Archived