Just cant make All-in-one working vagina to work on CBBE body

allerius4

Hello everyone, really didnt want to make whole new topic about my problem but I need help from some experts on this.

Basically I decided to completely reinstall my messy buggy Skyrim for this year, deleted everything and started new. After more than a week of hard work  of modding, and making the game exactly how I want to I was able to pull it off ( well I still need to merge few plugins and add few more mods but almost done haha). 

Well except one thing, and maybe the most important one lol. I just cant get All-in-one vagina to work. It was working for a while but not perfectly, the pussy was reacting but not opening fully. But right now its not working at all. No reaction to anything. I suspect BakaFactory ABC has something to do with it. Not blaming it on the mod, I definitely fucked something up but I just cant find what.

Before my Skyrim reinstall I was using UNP body and installed the UUNP version of the vagina mod which worked great. Now I switched to CBBE and even though people said there are multiple physics mods which fully support working vagina on CBBE body its like my game just doesnt  give a fuck. 

Everything is working flawlessly, all animations work great, SexLab working. MNC working, ABC working. All jiggles and bouncy titties working. Just the vagina isnt. I used the mod on a lot of followers and NPC mods like Bijin packs, Vivace, Toccata etc. and its not working on any of them neither. 

One thing I think might caused this problem is that I accidentaly surpassed the 255 plugin limit and went into my game. That made all my mods "re-initiliazace" and caused few issues. I got that all fixed by now except the pussy. I reinstalled basically every mod which has something to do with it, and installed them in the correct order ( I hope) - That means FNIS,BodySlide, SKSE, XP32, SexLab,MNC,ABC, CBBE.  The only thing which is overwriting All-in-one vagina files is the ABC mod. And thats replacing only the creature nif files and few textures. But of course I tried uninstalling it and nothing changed.

Because the true proffesionals on this Bazinga and Hero arent around here anymore sadly I need to ask you good people for help. Any suggestion is appreciated

Feel free to ask me anything you might need to help me out. I will deliver. 

I am using Vortex as my Mod Manager and althought it has been struggle to understand it at first I think I learned it and everything else is working as it should. 

Oh and one thing I forgot to post, here is my load order. ( yes I am at 253 plugins right now lmao)

loadorder.txt

You need the female body with vagina morphs that comes with the AIO HDT mod you installed, build it in BS and check if the femalebody_0.nif & femalebody_1.nif created have the NiStringsExtraData with the HDT xml attached to each mesh (hdtVagina, hdtFingers...), also to make the vagina react, SOS meshes must have attached their respective xml files too.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:06 AM, Uncle64 said:

You need to let XpMS32 overwrite the skeleton files that comes whit AIO 3. And run fnis again.

Thanks for the reply! And sorry for the late response. I couldnt find time to actually try this until now. When I checked my Vortex, XPMS32 is overwritten a lot by Baka's Factory ABC a lot. So I changed that and now XPMS32 is used on every skeleton. I ran the FNIS again but sadly nothing changed. I didnt notice any change at all. 

On 1/15/2020 at 12:26 AM, tygct said:

You need the female body with vagina morphs that comes with the AIO HDT mod you installed, build it in BS and check if the femalebody_0.nif & femalebody_1.nif created have the NiStringsExtraData with the HDT xml attached to each mesh (hdtVagina, hdtFingers...), also to make the vagina react, SOS meshes must have attached their respective xml files too.

Hello mate, thanks for the suggestion but could you please try to explain step by step more in details? 

I dont have much experience with BodyStudio. I know how to view bodies there, and also in OutfistStudio but I am not sure how can I load up specific body from AIO and check if they have the HDT xml attached. 

Lets say I want to check body of follower Vivace. I installed her before AIO and went through the AIO 4K CBBE setup and replaced Vivace body with classic CBBE Curvy body with working vagina. If AIO is replacing her body, and I checked, it is. It should be working right? But nope, it doesnt.

Can you tell me how can if she has the right body with working vagina? If we see that the body has it there has to be problem somewhere else. I just cant find out how can I do that.

Thanks 

On 1/15/2020 at 2:59 AM, DUBALADO said:

Hey, yes I know about this. But this mod is built in AIO. You can choose which pussy you would like if Inni Outie or Leyanda skin or something like that I think. I went with this one.

I never tried using only this mod alone, is it worth a try? 

I always liked how the vagina reacts in AIO, it can open quite wide for some more "hardcore" animations which is what I liked about it. 

On 1/17/2020 at 9:51 PM, allerius4 said:

Hello mate, thanks for the suggestion but could you please try to explain step by step more in details? 

I dont have much experience with BodyStudio. I know how to view bodies there, and also in OutfistStudio but I am not sure how can I load up specific body from AIO and check if they have the HDT xml attached. 

Lets say I want to check body of follower Vivace. I installed her before AIO and went through the AIO 4K CBBE setup and replaced Vivace body with classic CBBE Curvy body with working vagina. If AIO is replacing her body, and I checked, it is. It should be working right? But nope, it doesnt.

Can you tell me how can if she has the right body with working vagina? If we see that the body has it there has to be problem somewhere else. I just cant find out how can I do that.

Thanks 

Hey @allerius4.

By AIO you mean this mod by HeroedeLeyenda, don't you?

Also, I believe AIO mod by Leyenda is outdated and you are using an older version of CLAMS OF SKYRIM.

(I personally only use All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy mod's textures, for physics and collisions I use CLAMS OF SKYRIM, Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT & Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC).

if you use AIO by Leyenda, open BodySlide Studio and select the body you installed in the "Outfit/Body" Tab (I believe it is called COS Body or COSIO), check Build Morphs and click Build button, that will create two .nif files, called femalebody_0.nif & femalebody_1.nif at: "{AIO_MOD_FOLDER}\meshes\actors\character\character assets", to open both files you will need a program that allows you to open NIF files (like NifSkope), open both and check inside "0 NiNode" if "NiStringsExtraData" exists and click on it, you will see in the "block details" tab the xml that are linked to the body, so to have vagina collisions with a schlong there should be a file called hdtVagina.xml in there. (I also believe that any follower mod you installed in the AIO FOMOD, has their own folder with their own femalebody_x.nif)

In the other hand, I believe that AIO Mod also overwrites SOS meshes, so go to the same folder where both female .nif files are. There should be a SOS folder in there containing other SOS Addons you installed with AIO (note: only schlongs that are being overwritten by AIO mod would have collisions, as original meshes from other addons are not being linked to the xml file, unless mod author did it), inside there should be meshes files (malegenitals_1, malegenitals_0...) open those meshes click on "NiStringsExtraData" and check if the right xml file is being linked to the mesh, if so, then collisions should work, run SKSE, make your character have sex with any npc with any schlong (if not, copy Ref Id of the npc to check log below) and check if collisions are working.

If not, go to MO2's overwrite folder and check inside overwrite\SKSE\Plugins the file called "hdtPhysicsExtensions.log", inside you should see the xml files that were loaded into the game, to have collisions, the files named: "hdtfingers.xml", "hdtVagina.xml", must be loaded and added to your character, that also applies for npcs, any npc with a schlong supported by the AIO mod, should have their xml file loaded and added.

To check that just search for these lines in your hdtPhysicsExtensions.log:

(note: 00000014 ==> Player |||| 0001a67d ==> In my case, this is the ref id of the npc who I checked collisions with, in your case, you should copy the ref id of whoever npc your character had sex with.

[01/18/20 16:14:05]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[01/18/20 16:14:05]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[01/18/20 16:14:05]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[01/18/20 16:14:10]INFO: Add character 00000014
[01/18/20 16:16:40]INFO: Add character 0001a67d
[01/18/20 16:16:50]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtm_VPregular.xml

this is my hdtPhysicsExtensions.log that wasc created when I played, if those xml files that are shown above were loaded, added to your character, and to the npc. collisions should work fine, if not, try to create another MO2 Profile and install the essential mods to make Sexlab, SOS and AIO work, run SKSE and in the main menu, open the console and type "coc qasmoke", install SexLab in-game and other mods if needed, and "prid" in console any NPC Ref Id with a schlong and have sex with the npc. if collisions work in that new game, it means that your old savegame file in which you are originally playing is messed up.

@scivirus also stated this comment in his CLAMS OF SKYRIM thread explaining why sometimes HDT Physics & Collisions does not work, I don't know if this is your case though but it can help you a bit to solve your problem.

Havok has stalled you need to save the game in a area with low FPS and CPU impact like a small room and no people in it then go to NMM disable all the mods in plugins all the ESM ans ESP except skyrim DLC Like Skyrim ,Update Dawn guard, Hearth fires ,Dragon born and Unofficial SkyrimPatch .then start the game make a new campaign with a female character go on till your binds are cut and then go to console type in COC qasmoke Save the game ..never delete that save ..quit the game  and activate all mods including cosio ..start the game and load the Coc qasmoke save ..then load your save with broken HDT  ....

Also if that does not work  look up the HDTphysicsextention Log in SKSE/PLugin and show it to me and also check what files you have in the SKSE folder every thing cosio HDT should be in there ?..lets make sure your mod installer is installing it correctly  ..also make sure you download Cosio Main 4.2 again i  had a mistake on it before

The only time when HDT may not work is when

1. Havok crashed normally after new mods installed that changes Mesh or HDT 

2. the HDT files are not in the SKSE plugins folder

3. the wrong female body is used

4. wrong male body is used

The save game is expecting Data from All in one that is now different and can migrate to new saves or any save you open after the problem started ...to make it simple sometimes Data from one save can migrate to other saves and mess it up ..thats why you need to use a clean save ...that is what the

coc qasmoke save  is for ...a save with no scripted mods .....

i use HDT hair mods to tell me when Havok crashed .the hair will stop working and not move ...Breast will  still move because it reverts to skyrim original Havok but will not have collision..

The problem here is you may not even know when your problem started because .you need to go back to before it happened ..Using the the COC qasmoke save creates the same conditions to reset Havok to use the HDTextention script and not the default Skyrim havok script..

It is absolutely important to make a clean save before you install or uninstall any mod that changes Mesh ,texture , HDT or that adds scripts.
important to make a clean save before you install or uninstall any mod that changes Mesh ,texture , HDT or that adds scripts

Damm mate THANKS A LOT for this response. It must have taken you so long to write it to me like this. I really appreciate the effort, some people are just too nice. 

Anyway, sorry for the late response but I dont have much time lately and this stuff takes a long time for me to figure out. So just only now I was able to try something :D

First, yes that is the mod I am talking about and have installed. If I remember correctly, during the setup you can choose the "look" of the pussy. Betwene Innie Outie and some other one? Maybe the clams of skyrim one? I am not sure, anyway I thought that that changes only the textures and appearance of the pussy and the physics will be the same. I chose the Innie Outtie one though.

I am both AIO and ABC, while ABC is overwriting creature nif files.

You are right, the body is called Cosio, when I build the body and checked the femalebody nif files I was indeed able to find all the required hdt files there. (hdtvagina.xml, etc.)

I think I was able t ofind the Sos correct files too. AIO can overwrite the SOS mod if you choose to and I chose yes. 

Now about the log file, I am not sure if I understand it correctly. This log is basically writing all info from your last play session. Tells you what physics loaded and such? Last time I tried to have sex in Skyrim was with horse because of the bod ABC, wanted to try if it works. Although the penis has physics the Vagina didnt work of course. But my log file is not saying much, basically a lot of lines "add character"

Only mention of some physics are here:

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[01/17/20 21:34:12]INFO: Queue OK
[01/17/20 21:34:12]INFO: System run with 12 threads
[01/17/20 21:34:12]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[01/17/20 21:34:12]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[01/17/20 21:35:41]INFO: Cell changed...
[01/17/20 21:35:41]INFO: Add character 00000014
[01/17/20 21:36:18]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdthorse.xml

I doesnt mention anything about hdtvagina.xml. I can try it again though.

The thing is, I had HDT physics extension mod disabled. Because Vortex suggested me that I should disable it. AIO is overwriting every file in HDT physics extensions so it told me its redundant which makes sense. 

So maybe the log file wasnt working properly because the mod is disabled. OR maybe the mod is needed for the pussy to work anyway. This might be the problem, I am gonna try to enable it, maybe allow HDT Physics extension to overwrite AIO too. And see if that works. I will let you know in few hours. 

If this wont help I can try the qac smoke clean save or the scivirus explanation. If neither of those will work I think I am gonna cut my balls off.

Again, thank you! See you later today :)

3 hours ago, allerius4 said:

First, yes that is the mod I am talking about and have installed. If I remember correctly, during the setup you can choose the "look" of the pussy. Betwene Innie Outie and some other one? Maybe the clams of skyrim one? I am not sure, anyway I thought that that changes only the textures and appearance of the pussy and the physics will be the same. I chose the Innie Outtie one though.

Yeah, you can choose between two bodies with different genitalia morphs, ( CBBE Clams of Skyrim: COS && CBBE Clams of Skyrim Innie Outie: COSIO)

both bodies are outdated, as they are an old versions of the recently updated Cosio 5.6.1

You are right, the body is called Cosio, when I build the body and checked the femalebody nif files I was indeed able to find all the required hdt files there. (hdtvagina.xml, etc.)

I think I was able t ofind the Sos correct files too. AIO can overwrite the SOS mod if you choose to and I chose yes. 

Body should look like this:

Spoiler

3dc6241d23c9806e8ff213cc731dadc9.png

that means that whenever the body is used, it is requesting those xml files to be loaded, and added.

VP Muscular Schlong (for example) should look like this: (other ones must be the same, but each one loading the appropiate file)

Spoiler

c28aa3acb223673d8784994a40233f76.png

Now about the log file, I am not sure if I understand it correctly. This log is basically writing all info from your last play session. Tells you what physics loaded and such? Last time I tried to have sex in Skyrim was with horse because of the bod ABC, wanted to try if it works. Although the penis has physics the Vagina didnt work of course. But my log file is not saying much, basically a lot of lines "add character"

Yup, the log tells you what physics file were loaded and also the npc/s that some physics files are being added.

for example this is my log from the last session:

Spoiler

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[01/21/20 14:44:38]INFO: Queue OK
[01/21/20 14:44:38]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[01/21/20 14:44:38]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[01/21/20 14:44:38]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[01/21/20 14:47:28]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaB.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:28]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaF.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:28]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:28]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:29]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:36]INFO: Cell changed...
[01/21/20 14:47:36]INFO: Add character 0001b743
[01/21/20 14:47:36]INFO: Add character 00000014
[01/21/20 14:47:36]INFO: Add character c205a7a6
[01/21/20 14:47:37]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaB.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:37]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaF.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:40]INFO: c205a7a6 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 14:47:40]INFO: Add character c2058c7e
[01/21/20 14:47:42]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaB.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:43]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaF.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaB.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaF.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaB.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:45]INFO: Physics system loaded : Meshes\KS Hairdo's\HDT_dint999\xml\kaysaF.xml
[01/21/20 14:47:58]INFO: c2058c7e no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:02:20]INFO: Add character 00013489
[01/21/20 15:10:27]INFO: Add character c205a7a6
[01/21/20 15:10:37]INFO: 00013489 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:10:39]INFO: Add character 0001348c
[01/21/20 15:10:44]INFO: Add character 00013482
[01/21/20 15:10:46]INFO: 00013482 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:10:47]INFO: Add character 0001b747
[01/21/20 15:10:47]INFO: Add character 00013482
[01/21/20 15:11:08]INFO: c205a7a6 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:11:19]INFO: Add character c2058c7e
[01/21/20 15:11:31]INFO: Add character 00013489
[01/21/20 15:11:53]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:53]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:53]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:55]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:55]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:55]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:55]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:55]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:55]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:55]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtm_Leito.xml
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Cell changed...
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 0001b743
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 0001348c
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 0001b747
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 00013482
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character c2058c7e
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 00013489
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 00000014
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Cell changed...
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 0001b743
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 0001348c
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 0001b747
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 00013482
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character c2058c7e
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 00013489
[01/21/20 15:11:56]INFO: Add character 00000014
[01/21/20 15:11:57]INFO: Cell changed...
[01/21/20 15:11:57]INFO: Add character 0001b743
[01/21/20 15:11:57]INFO: Add character 0001348c
[01/21/20 15:11:57]INFO: Add character 0001b747
[01/21/20 15:11:57]INFO: Add character 00013482
[01/21/20 15:11:57]INFO: Add character c2058c7e
[01/21/20 15:11:57]INFO: Add character 00013489
[01/21/20 15:11:57]INFO: Add character 00000014
[01/21/20 15:11:59]INFO: c2058c7e no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:12:03]INFO: 0001348c no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:12:27]INFO: Add character 0001348c
[01/21/20 15:12:45]INFO: 00013482 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:12:47]INFO: 00013489 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:12:59]INFO: Add character c205a7a6
[01/21/20 15:13:23]INFO: Add character 00013489
[01/21/20 15:13:36]INFO: c205a7a6 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:13:50]INFO: 00013489 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:13:55]INFO: 0001348c no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:13:55]INFO: Add character 00013489
[01/21/20 15:14:06]INFO: Add character c2058c7e
[01/21/20 15:14:23]INFO: c2058c7e no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:14:25]INFO: 00013489 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:14:46]INFO: Add character c205a7a6
[01/21/20 15:15:12]INFO: c205a7a6 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:16:28]INFO: 0001b747 no longer in cell, release it
[01/21/20 15:16:33]INFO: Add character c2058c7e
[01/21/20 15:16:43]INFO: Add character 00013482
[01/21/20 15:18:24]INFO: 00013482 no longer in cell, release it

The thing is, I had HDT physics extension mod disabled. Because Vortex suggested me that I should disable it. AIO is overwriting every file in HDT physics extensions so it told me its redundant which makes sense. 

Yeah, If you keep using AIO Mod, you can deactivate it, it's already included in All-in-One mod.

maybe allow HDT Physics extension to overwrite AIO too

Don't let HDT Physics Extensions overwrite AIO Mod, that would remove the physics setup AIO is installing, and give you basics physics (only bounce)

[01/17/20 21:36:18]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdthorse.xml

xml files coming from ABC mod are being loaded correctly. So no problems with creatures.

You should check out what are the results with Schlongs that supports AIO mod, if they are not being loaded it's AIO fault. as ABC works correctly.

Make sure you have all requirements to make COSIO works:

Spoiler

FROM Cosio 5.6.1 mod page:

1.FNIS
2.SOS FULL EDITION or Sam
3.Sexlab framework
4.sex animation mods like ZaZ Animation Pack

5.BODY SLIDE latest version
6.Racemenu

6.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and requirements (nothing must overwrite this at any point and use Physics map rig (HDT) )

(nothing must overwrite this at any point and use Physics map rig (HDT) )

More Nasty Critters, ABC & AIO mod can overwrite the skeleton, there should be no problems with that.

Also can you post your mod order? I mean your mod list not the plugins load order.

Do you have another HDT mod? (excluding ABC & AIO)

Archived