Any sort of "Clothing Compilations"?

jjnoc5

I've been poking around and holy moly it seems like there's a lot of clothing mods on here which I love. My only issue is there any sort of big all in one download for large numbres of them? I'd prefer not to have to download 20 some individual mods one at a time.

If you check, some content creators have uploaded multiple items solo and in packs as you mention. Downloading many mods isn't an issue for me. Installing many mods is.

If you find yourself with 'too much' CC, the game bogs down reading all that shit trying to build your save world. What I have done recently is creating packages by combining CC which shares 'traits' with other CC. I use S3PE - Sims 3 Package Editor.

For example, I put all of JoshQ's shoes into one. Then as he releases more I wait till I have enough to create a new one by adding all the ones from the original combine I did with all the new ones, creating a larger, yet easier to read mod for the sims to use.

After trial and error, no sense in putting everything into ONE single package - some things get updates and swapping out a mod within a merged package can be a real pain.

So, in essence, having fewer packages to read makes the game load quicker.

22 hours ago, landess said:

For example, I put all of JoshQ's shoes into one. Then as he releases more I wait till I have enough to create a new one by adding all the ones from the original combine I did with all the new ones, creating a larger, yet easier to read mod for the sims to use.

Would you happen to be willing to share? Or is there some legal thing that says no?

While the issue of legality may be present, it's more a matter of respect with me. By downloading from this site, you increase download count on items an author has uploaded. High numbers help others quickly determine popularity and the author gets feed back as well as satisfaction from this feedback.

If I made something, one person downloaded it, then that person re-uploads it. Afterwards everyone downloads from the 'user' instead of the author.... well, extreme - but to the point.

Sorry you don't feel the content here is worthy enough for you to just download it yourself if not available in 'bulk' quantity.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived