BTF Terraphilia x SXB Defeat Support

View File

( Note: This is extremely early in development so there's some things that needs to be tweaked here and there. )

This adds the monster support for Sexbound Deafeat mod. This also comes with the monster support for 
Sexbound itself. Download this and not the BTF Sexbound Terreaphilia mod if you want Blake's Terramons to be 
support with Sexbound Defeat. Again, this is very early in it's stage and I do expect some bugs, if you could,
please alert me on anything that goes array.

Google Drive link for those whom can get it from Loverslab. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pRIAIlGxT-2bnMs3NxQX8xOT7uDiirN8

Bigsis(SUB).png

You'll need these mods

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yo! Well first off all, BIG thanks for the works on both the original mod and for the support mods/patches for it! ?

Secondly, I have some well, interesting feedback to nag you about.

For some reason when I install this support mod, (as much as it pains my heart to do it) I cannot hurt BigSis (and her variations) anymore, after like less than a second passes.

The absolute weird thing is that Alpataur Huntress can be hurt, unlike the others (including her "regular variant"). ?

Since I see the log file requested often I have also linked it just in case since I have 0 clue about any of this. ?

starbound.log

On 9/22/2020 at 7:45 PM, garonyi said:

Yo! Well first off all, BIG thanks for the works on both the original mod and for the support mods/patches for it! ?

Secondly, I have some well, interesting feedback to nag you about.

For some reason when I install this support mod, (as much as it pains my heart to do it) I cannot hurt BigSis (and her variations) anymore, after like less than a second passes.

The absolute weird thing is that Alpataur Huntress can be hurt, unlike the others (including her "regular variant"). ?

Since I see the log file requested often I have also linked it just in case since I have 0 clue about any of this. ?

starbound.log 75.33 kB · 1 download

Yea, I believe that the defeat versions of the mod is a tad outdated. I'm gonna have to rework the script to fix it with the latest version of the defeat mod. 
Until I get to updating the mod, removing the file and grabbing the other mod

should fix that, and you should still be able to lewd them. ;3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem as Spade, but only when I actually have Defeat installed. I also have Teratophilia, which I've foregone the Defeat version of, simply because they actually die and function as sex nodes without it. I've been really confused as to how to make Teratophilia Defeat and Terraphilia Defeat work together without issues. I've read the threads for the other mods and I'm not sure if they're all just not up-to-date yet, or if my brain just short-circuited from all the info I didn't know what to do with. I've tried the fixes posted in the support threads, but it's either I'm invincible, or the mobs are. I feel like I'm missing something obvious and just don't understand what I'm doing.

Closest I've gotten it to functioning correctly is having Defeat work with Teratophilia, but none of the Big Sis/Alpataur variants.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/10/2020 at 10:16 AM, CWolf said:

I'm having the same problem as Spade, but only when I actually have Defeat installed. I also have Teratophilia, which I've foregone the Defeat version of, simply because they actually die and function as sex nodes without it. I've been really confused as to how to make Teratophilia Defeat and Terraphilia Defeat work together without issues. I've read the threads for the other mods and I'm not sure if they're all just not up-to-date yet, or if my brain just short-circuited from all the info I didn't know what to do with. I've tried the fixes posted in the support threads, but it's either I'm invincible, or the mobs are. I feel like I'm missing something obvious and just don't understand what I'm doing.

Closest I've gotten it to functioning correctly is having Defeat work with Teratophilia, but none of the Big Sis/Alpataur variants.

im at this point right now with all fresh downloades new sxb new defeat  new terramons  new btf all 3  its very strange   I'm have it now where everything works but the big sis' are spawning like 5 at once and they just die    like the btf defeat just doesn't exist ?   im fine  with it for now  but its very strange