HQ adult female body mesh

Hi everybody,

Is there any chance to find a more refined and high quality mesh for female in Sims 3, other than JoshQ's MedBod and from Non-sequitur?

I have seen a long time ago some meshes that had nails at fingers, but I regret so much that I didn't download that package.

Any help will be truly appreciated.

L.E. I found something called Jessi Mesh from BloomBase but nowhere to download it, is there a chance for someone to have that body mesh?

On 1/7/2020 at 2:24 PM, rauul995 said:

some meshes that had nails at fingers

Without a paint option like several toenail paint mods I use, I prefer to just equip one of several fingernail mods I have as most have many options in style and can be recolored in CAS.

Also the default nail mesh you mention could clip with custom nails. If you just meant better defined cuticles, then yes, there are a few body texture maps which take advantage of these areas.

Since I'm a CAS/Slider whore, the default body is fine for me since most custom bodies/outfits won't play nice when KW removes a top or bottom during sex. (both would be ok, but not always the case)

: ramblings from a filthy casual.