stuttering issue

What mods and ENB do you have installed? (provide a load order list)

What are your system specs?

When did you notice the stuttering? As in what changes did you make to the game when the stuttering started?

Try this

ReservedMemorySizeMb

This parameter sets the size of a buffer used for swapping geometry and textures between VRAM and system memory. The buffer will be set in VRAM and this portion of VRAM will not be used for ENBoost's dynamic memory allocation; however, it will also be duplicated in the system memory used by TESV.exe as well. This means that increasing this parameter's value will result in equal increases in both VRAM and system RAM usage. The values here are measured in megabytes. For video cards with 1GB or more VRAM, start with 128 as a baseline. If stuttering persists, increase the value in increments of 128 ( 256, 384, 512, etc ) until the stuttering has ceased or is as minimal as possible with the lowest possible value. The maximum value that can be used is 1024, but be aware that whatever value is used is how much VRAM will be reserved for the swap space. This is the reason the lowest value possible without experiencing issues is recommended. Because of this parameter being system dependent, users will need to test different values to find the one which works best for their specific setup.

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI

17 hours ago, Mez558 said:

What mods and ENB do you have installed? (provide a load order list)

What are your system specs?

When did you notice the stuttering? As in what changes did you make to the game when the stuttering started?

i use an enboost only
specs are 

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820HK CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2901 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

installed RAM is 16GB

it stutters pretty much all the time, whenever im just walking around or i leave riverwood its drops up to 20 fps.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2020-01-08T13-57-50.txt

Odd, mine stutters more entering Riverwood but then I have mods that added more crap to Riverwoord. Is it something you have been putting up with or just recently started?

I would follow the instructions and link GC provided in editting your enblocal.ini (found in your Skyrim root directory)

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI/Memory

ReservedMemorySizeMb as already mentioned

also try looking at VideoMemorySizeMb in that guide.

They seemed to help me, although I would say my Skyrim is beyond saving now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived