SMP or HDT ?

HDT breasts bounce just fine. It's sort of the main point of HDT bodies in the first place. If they don't then you probably messed up your load order, or forgot to build the body and outfits in BodySlide.

As far as I know, SMP has the nicer physics, but due to the conversion being harder to do, far fewer outfits ever see a SMP conversion than you'll find for UUNP, CBBE and their derivates.

1 minute ago, Lamadi said:

HDT tits do not bouce? What? I haven't played Skyrim in many months, but I remember bouncing breasts was a thing HDT did. Now I am confused.

Ignore that comment, it's wrong.

To the OP.

They both, basically, do the same thing but go about it in different ways. If you have a powerful CPU and are starting from fresh then I would go with SMP as it's meant to be the better of the two.

22 hours ago, Bender321 said:

Guys the thing is HOW TO INSTALL SPM INTO OLDRIM? Can someone provide a guide for that? I want to use it for hairs and maybe some armor but no for body.

Try Bakas Body 

After the installation you can build a HDT-PE body in Bodyslide. But your SMP Hair should still work.

19 hours ago, Dave0000 said:

but which one has animated anus?

BHUNP has one. But it does nothing on it's own. You need an Animation which makes use of it.

57 minutes ago, Zynisch said:

Try Bakas Body 

After the installation you can build a HDT-PE body in Bodyslide. But your SMP Hair should still work.

BHUNP has one. But it does nothing on it's own. You need an Animation which makes use of it.

Do animations of such matter exist ?

Archived