Wish we had a vibrating heart shaped bed (Now a modded cc version)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:heart::love::heart:

On 3/9/2020 at 12:01 PM, beautifulmusiclover said:

Please someone try this bed and see if the wicked whims sex animations work on it.

434254843_03-11-20_12-18-03PM.png.907daf456ce78616400e8e4fe3bb5510.png

Wicked Whims > Sex > SOLO > Hand Job Under Covers

I choose the Black decor since it's for my Vampire though I might change it back to red. During the testing I tried several different animations via random and on a couble of them the bed actually VIBRATED! Also, for some reason, even though I had it on, I had no sound from it during the sex scenes. In the demo/review it did. It might be something with the animation files.

Now my unemployed Vampire has to find a way to pay off the loan she took out to get it. (10,000 via Sims Loans v2 paid off over 36 payments.) They did not have a 5,000 or she would have taken that loan. (It costs 4,500.) Guess it's time for her to hit the streets and start selling herself. Now to go download and install that glass coffin by the same creator that she wants.

Here's the actual site download page where you will find it. It's the 3rd item down on the page.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/4520/mathcopes-studio?page=8#scrollTo=138057

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Dynchia said:

Now that we have the bed, I would love to see the Lips shaped Love Seat. It would also be nice to have the Heart beds from Sims 2 & 3, just so we have additional choices.

I'd want the lip sofas to have a romantic aura attached to them and make sims very filrty. I'd also like some moodlets for making out on the lip sofas.

• 6 months later...