Which mods do i use?

The last time i used sexmods it didnt work well, my question is which mods should i use with eachother like a small modpack.
In my next playthrough i am going to be a female character and want to be able to have sex with creatures and animals to.
If you guys have a modpack or a list of mods i should use, please tell me.

22 hours ago, lighambroodje said:

The last time i used sexmods it didnt work well, my question is which mods should i use with eachother like a small modpack.
In my next playthrough i am going to be a female character and want to be able to have sex with creatures and animals to.
If you guys have a modpack or a list of mods i should use, please tell me.

13 hours ago, Indarello said:

I recommend bodytalk + fusion girl

And also check my mods

I can no longer endorse Fusion Girl & BodyTalk. The author of those mods decided to block me on Nexus for no legit reason, and on the holidays at that. Not only was it a dick move, but I was encouraging people to make clothes & I was gonna make clothes as well.

But that's ok, there's an anatomically correct CBBE body available.

MODS:

AAF (Obviously)

SEU

Random Shenanigans

Family Planning

Animations:

Atomic Lust

Mutated Lust

Savage Cabbage

BP70 (for Masturbation Animation)

If you install the above correctly, I can almost guarantee success. Anything you add after these is on you.

:exclamation:

37 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I can no longer endorse Fusion Girl & BodyTalk. The author of those mods decided to block me on Nexus for no legit reason, and on the holidays at that. Not only was it a dick move, but I was encouraging people to make clothes & I was gonna make clothes as well.

But that's ok, there's an anatomically correct CBBE body available.

MODS:

AAF (Obviously)

SEU

Random Shenanigans

Family Planning

Animations:

Atomic Lust

Mutated Lust

Savage Cabbage

BP70 (for Masturbation Animation)

If you install the above correctly, I can almost guarantee success. Anything you add after these is on you.

:exclamation:

What reason exactly? 

Archived