Where are XML files stored?

Acruger1010

12 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Well... the download files have the path ready. These files go in the Plugins folder. What sort of issue gives you your mod manager? It can't be that hard.

They keep downloading to the wrong file. They keep going to generic "character assets" rather than "Character assets-Female". Though, it could have corrected itself after my file gouging not too long ago after I made this post.

30 minutes ago, Acruger1010 said:

They keep downloading to the wrong file. They keep going to generic "character assets" rather than "Character assets-Female". Though, it could have corrected itself after my file gouging not too long ago after I made this post.

What are you talking about? xml files from physics don't go into the character assets folder.

Edit: are you really trying to overwrite your skeleton mod (which I hope its xp32 MS) with that optional file from 2014?

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

What are you talking about? xml files from physics don't go into the character assets folder.

Edit: are you really trying to overwrite your skeleton mod (which I hope its xp32 MS) with that optional file from 2014?

No, but I managed to fix it. Thanks for the help though!

Archived