Hide specific Steam game from friends?

LesboIsBesto

44 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Check this article. The first part talks about profile activity and there you can set game activity to private, I guess that would make that info non-accessible to your friends. this video shows the whole process.

Edit: man you either hide that info or let everyone know, afaik there is no way to hide just some games.

bum Gaben lets adult games on Steam but dont even let us hide em even doe its undoubtedly handy for dis situation >.>

Yeah, I get your point but that's how it is. You either hide or show everything.

You could try to use a secondary account as Torbin said, you can even use the family share feature to transfer these games to the other account if you've already bought them in your main account.

That's just privacy with extra steps, so I would just hide everything.

37 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Do not hide it be proud

henry cavill superman GIF

be Superman. Wear your underwear on the outside.

If only I didnt have real life friends added );

Meh I just went with the 2nd account, game is pretty neat so far even doe its in Alpha, hope its worth it in the long run & hope that Steam dont make me spend money on dis account or I get in trouble >.<

54 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

If only I didnt have real life friends added );

Meh I just went with the 2nd account, game is pretty neat so far even doe its in Alpha, hope its worth it in the long run & hope that Steam dont make me spend money on dis account or I get in trouble >.<

Ooooor ninja it.

I thought it was good advice.

Archived