[Ren'Py] False Hero (The best corruption game you will ever play)

game-menu.png

Hi, I'm Enyo and I'm the developer of False Hero.

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Overview
The best corruption game you will ever play, (development in-progress -_-) with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters. Explore the lives of a high school girl, her carrying mother, an aspiring actress, and a pair of twins. Each has their own in-depth story arc and unique developments. No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. Only perfection. You can build trustful, loving relationships or you can corrupt them until they've become cock worshipping whores. It's for you to decide.

Story
False Hero is a choice-based interactive novel made in Ren’Py.

There are 6 female characters in the game. Sebastian, the protagonist of the game, can change their lives tremendously. But you will decide how.

2.png
Lucy is a passionate and energetic woman, who's playing wants to become a good actress. Will Sebastien be able to help her or will find another place in another industry for her?

6.png
Kate and Ashley - sweet naive orphans with a hard life.  All they want is just to make their cozy cafe work again. Without experience, they won't be able to run it on their own. Will you help them to make their dreams come true or will you take advantage of their naivety?

4.png
Melanie is an exemplary school teacher, a good housewife who thinks only of her beautiful daughter.

5.png
Tiffany is a college student and a cheerleader. And... she hates the main hero.

Will Sebastien make daughter and mother fall in love with him, or will he corrupt them?

1.png
Jane - It's just Jane. A naive and kind girl who fell in love with you.

Planned sexual content:

Spoiler

-public humiliation
-group sex
-lesbian
-filming
-creampie
-exhibitionism
-multiple penetration
-prostitution
-voyeurism
-mind break
-gangbang
-interracial
-sharing
-anal
-slave
And etc…
You can take a look at the roadmap of future events on my discord.

Why am I making this game the way I am making it:
Because THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT I DO! I just had to start this, because nobody can do what I want and how I see it. Unfortunately, for some reason, nobody was able to create a compelling realistic story with slow corruption and a good amount of humiliation.
So. All I do is just making adult games on the level, where it should be and the game I would personally want to play.

I have so many ideas! (Very soon, I'll release a "female protagonist" game.)
So please, I'd like to hear your feedback here or on discord.

Future plans

Spoiler

This game is only at its start. You can take a look at the roadmap of the future content in my discord and you'll see how much I'm planning to do. I'll promise to deliver consistent, fast and big updates, improving the quality of my project each time.

A word from the developer

Spoiler

If you're thinking right now: "Oh, let's see how this guy develops his game first. If he does well, I'll consider pledging." But you'll be missing the perfect timing to support the project. Because it is at an early stage of development, your support now will have the greatest influence in shaping the game. I'm a small developer, I don't have a team or enough resources to further improve the game without your help.

It's totally okay if you can't support me with your money though, because the best thing that you can do to show your appreciation is to share your opinion, message me on discord, put my signature on game forums, tell a friend, anything you can think of to spread the word about the project. If you wish to see the continuation and improvement of the game, then you can take an active part by helping promote the game. And that would also be appreciated! It's just another way of contributing and helping the game fulfill its potential!

I have a lot of ambitious ideas and I'm not going to stop no matter what, but your support will help me to achieve results 10 times faster!
There's a whole lot of things I can do. And it's a long way to go.
Anyway, thank you for taking your time to read this.

Here are some screenshots of the events:

25.png 24.png 22.png 23.png 21.png 18.png 17.png 16.png 14.png

Here is a couple of screenshots of gameplay:

Spoiler

1.png 2.png3.png4.png7.png8.png3.png5.png11.png10.png

Links:

PC version V0.35
https://mega.nz/file/fsMh2CBS#k1peVabp22jpf931SOjj1rc9dCdwqt0m2cIfIzLBNlE
alternative link: https://nopy.to/a7EgJd0N/FalseHero-False_Hero_v0.35-pc.zip

Mac version V0.35
https://mega.nz/file/K1132KgD#64Ip7GU8Q_W5Ifww5AbUX_oqmyoAZxSzfu4uqnQaZWw
alternative link: 
https://nopy.to/KwWzAQ0m/FalseHero-False_Hero_v0.35-mac.zip

Walkthrough
https://mega.nz/file/j00VzCCD#ZVHKWq0QAA9nC9G2c7MjO7RSu0LD_Rrvh6vYvtZ2quI

Here is my discord and patreon if you have any questions. You can share your ideas, bug report and take a look at the roadmap of future events.

• 1 month later...

False Hero v0.16 released! I've updated the first post. 
Changelog:
150+ images and about 12000+ words in total.
-6 new events with Twins.
-3 new events with Jane.
-All Twins' route was remade in code, Jane's code was also slightly changed.
-Quality of pictures drastically improved.

"Old saves won't work, because the code of Jane and Twins' route was changed.
But I believe these routes deserve to be played anew. A lot of things have changed!"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

False Hero v0.20.1 released! I've updated the first post.
Changelog:
Major changes & additions:

100+ images and about 19000+ words in total:
-2 event with Jane (undress her; new session with her)
-2 event with K&A (bath scene with Kate and Ashley; bath scene with Sebastien and Kate)
-A lot of new choices were added in the game.
-I did proofreading of the game, made possible by the saints who have big hearts to help me! HUGE AMOUNT of mistakes were fixed. (There are a lot of things are still needs to be done though)
-FULL HD test version. You can download it in discord. All bugs you should sent me in bug reporting or pm me!

1.png
5.png
2.png
1.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently picked up a couple of visual novels on steam, with adult content of course, and ended up liking them a whole lot more than i expected, the story was great and the characters were very well written, and ever since I have been on the lookout for similar games, and this looks quite interesting.

will this game make it to steam? if so, what is the estimated release date?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 5:54 PM, Enyo_1 said:

Thank you for your kind words! 
I don't think that I'll release steam version soon. Maybe only when I'll finish a game, so it means in a year or so. 

P.S. Sorry for the late reply. 

hey, no worries, im looking forward to the full and finished version of the game. Keep up the good work. :)

• 4 months later...

15.png

False Hero v0.30 released! I've updated the first post.

[Changelog]: v0.30(including v0.25 beta changes)
Major changes & additions:
The focus of this update was to think through the core code features of the game(all interactions, all locations, all npc characters, all future events, just everything). That's why it took so long. But thanks to that saves will now work properly from update to update and most importantly I can make updates much faster.
Also, with this update, I finished reworking the game that I have started some time ago. Melanie and Lucy's routes have changed drastically. I know it can disappoint a lot of old players, but these changes were necessary. From this point, the updates will be much faster and will be focused only on the new content.

- New location: Twins house. Twins' house will be opened (just go through the Twins' story) after you visit the doctor with Kate and Ashley. After that, you will be able to do various interactions in their house. However, most interactions don't affect the story yet. In the future, I'll add different stats that will determine Twins' reactions to your actions. The more corrupted you will make them, the more slutty they will react to you. If you will do more nice choices then they will be more affectionate to you(you got the idea). This concept will work with every character. But it is still a work in progress.
- 2 new events with Kate.
- 1 new interaction with Kate at their house.
Lucy's route was completely changed.
- New prologue with Lucy.
- Bathroom events.
- Night games events.
- Different interactions at home.
- Sebasiten's house was changed completely.
Melanie/Tiffany route:
- 4 new events with Melanie.
- 1 new event with Melanie/Tiffany.
- 1 new event with Tiffany in the bathroom.
- 1 old deleted event (Melanie/Mark) was returned into the game.
- New start of Melanie's story. (I added a lot of new scenes) Her house will be closed until the moment you will finish the events at your work with her. (Melanie's story was changed for the sake of the new concept and gameplay. No old events were deleted, but all of them were changed.)
- 1 Melanie's event was expanded, added new pictures and text.
Jane route:
-Jane route was fixed to be in one concept with the rest of the characters.
Other changes:
- A lot of old pictures were improved.
Other stuff that I probably forgot to mention.

• 3 months later...

8.png
7.png
17.png
16.png
14.png
4.png
1.png
2.png

False Hero v0.35 released! I've updated the first post.
[Changelog]: v0.35 (New Jane's content)
This update was entirely focused on new Jane's content. 
-8 new events with Jane(600pic) + new sessions and different dialogues. All of them you can find at the workplace at noon.