IGNORED

Confused About Fallout Mods

Hello everyone, I thought for the new year I'd treat myself by spending the time I have off to mod Fallout 4 properly (I tried a year or two ago and failed miserably.)

Coming back, I'm a little confused. Is Fourplay a requirement for AAF based mods? Just a bit confused how an animations pack has everything that's needed.

Secondly, I was always a bit confused by FO4 and Skyrim's Bodyslide system - its one of the main reasons I ended up sticking with Oblivion because I had multiple types of bodies all working properly. Is there a way to have a real variety of bodyshapes and sizes? Maybe install more than one bodyslide at a time or something?

Cheers guys.

1 hour ago, Zuxuliax said:

Hello everyone, I thought for the new year I'd treat myself by spending the time I have off to mod Fallout 4 properly (I tried a year or two ago and failed miserably.)

Coming back, I'm a little confused. Is Fourplay a requirement for AAF based mods? Just a bit confused how an animations pack has everything that's needed.

Secondly, I was always a bit confused by FO4 and Skyrim's Bodyslide system - its one of the main reasons I ended up sticking with Oblivion because I had multiple types of bodies all working properly. Is there a way to have a real variety of bodyshapes and sizes? Maybe install more than one bodyslide at a time or something?

Cheers guys.

1)You need only AAF 

2)You can try my patch for animations after this

3)I recommend to use only fusion girl + bodytalk

4) you can use my bodygen config so every female will have different body

9 hours ago, Zuxuliax said:

Hello mate, thank you for that. Just had a look at the BodyGen and there's 30-odd files on there, should I install them all, and where should I put them? Cheers

If you aren't already, you should use a mod manager rather than trying to install manually. I prefer MO2.

18 hours ago, Zuxuliax said:

Hello mate, thank you for that. Just had a look at the BodyGen and there's 30-odd files on there, should I install them all, and where should I put them? Cheers

Just for bodygen is only 2 files:

-Body gen no bodyslim.7z

-Body gen with bodyslim.7z

Choose one, read topic and you will find for what this 2 and other 30