Seductive Walk

Shizune

Hello there.

I've installed Oblivion once again after almost one-year-break. I've got all my mods, but I miss an animation mod. It looks like the one flingfeces used to use in his videos, it was supposed to be no more available, however there was a link on 4shared of MediaFire, I don't really remember.

The great thing about this walk is that it makes breasts shake naturally. I am really eager to find it, though there's no luck in my search.

Does anybody get what I mean?

Can dl but when i open the file gets invicible its not there when i try to zip again i am asked if i want overwrite file so its there but not vicible never tried that before:(

Your windows it configured to HIDE ocult objects. (I dont know the exact name in english).

Here what you have to do:

1 - Go to Control Panel

2 - Go to Paste/Folder Options

3 - Select the second tab. Something like "Display Mode"

4 - Go down that scrollbar and Select "Show hidden files, folders and drives"

After that you should be able to see the animation.

Can dl but when i open the file gets invicible its not there when i try to zip again i am asked if i want overwrite file so its there but not vicible never tried that before:(

Your windows it configured to HIDE ocult objects. (I dont know the exact name in english).

Here what you have to do:

1 - Go to Control Panel

2 - Go to Paste/Folder Options

3 - Select the second tab. Something like "Display Mode"

4 - Go down that scrollbar and Select "Show hidden files' date=' folders and drives"

After that you should be able to see the animation.

[/quote']

It happens just with this file, i have zipped other dls since my post here. Tried to follow instructions anyway: Paste/folder options? I have XP(if it matters) in my natural lingo so i dont know

It happens just with this file' date=' i have zipped other dls since my post here. Tried to follow instructions anyway: Paste/folder options? I have XP(if it matters) in my natural lingo so i dont know

[/quote']

Aw man my mother language its portuguese and I don't know exact words in english AND I don't know how to do this in Windows XP, its been some time I used it.

I googled for "How to see hidden folders windows xp" and this came out

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true

give it a try please.

It happens just with this file' date=' i have zipped other dls since my post here. Tried to follow instructions anyway: Paste/folder options? I have XP(if it matters) in my natural lingo so i dont know

[/quote']

Aw man my mother language its portuguese and I don't know exact words in english AND I don't know how to do this in Windows XP, its been some time I used it.

I googled for "How to see hidden folders windows xp" and this came out

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true

give it a try please.

Thanx it worked:P the animation file is greyed out is that ok?

Is there a way to make this walk work when you go left, right and backwards too?

I'm not good with this stuff, so if there is I hope someone could help me out :) I've tried renaiming the file to "WalkBackward.kf" and so on, but it doesn't work

No.  Each animation is different.  You would need to either find a bbb walk backward animation and install it or add bbb to your current animation via blender and gerra6's scripts.  Renaming files won't work.

Archived