Violate or CSE Surrender?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 7:13 PM, PlayingOneHanded said:

I'm using both, Violate for combat surrender and CSA for abductions.

I too use both systems. I find Violate has much better surrender options and mod integration, especially  for Raider Pet and Devious  Devices. Though I find I need to use device manager to set the chances for the various devices very low (5% or less) or it just gets very silly. But both mods are great and make my games so much more "fun" :)

On 1/5/2020 at 8:14 AM, grumpyoldorc said:

I too use both systems. I find Violate has much better surrender options and mod integration, especially  for Raider Pet and Devious  Devices. Though I find I need to use device manager to set the chances for the various devices very low (5% or less) or it just gets very silly. But both mods are great and make my games so much more "fun" :)

the most annoying fact abot DD is that I can't save my settings and they are resetted for every new char...

Archived