7 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

That's weird. It's an easy lock, so should be pickable by any level player.

Yup, that's what I thought. It could be because I have a lot mods installed and I installed the mod in the middle of the game so something might have messed it up. Anyway really great mod untill now. Thanks for all your work!

So since Ivy 6.0 has been out for a while, does anyone know if it works correctly with the MQ altering quests such as Project Valkyrie, Outcasts and Remnants, Depravity, Fusion City Rising And Father Companion? I searched in this thread and online, but I haven't seen a clear answer.

I am thinking if I should include them in my game or just focus on Ivy in my first playthrough with her?

Edited by Dreamer1986
3 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

So since Ivy 6.0 has been out for a while, does anyone know if it works correctly with the MQ altering quests such as Project Valkyrie, Outcasts and Remnants, Depravity, Fusion City Rising And Father Companion? I searched in this thread and online, but I haven't seen a clear answer.

I am thinking if I should include them in my game or just focus on Ivy in my first playthrough with her?

For a first playthrough it's advised to keep a close to vanilla MQ experience, just so you get all of her content. For any subsequent playthroughs any of those MQ addons work with Ivy, she's basically compatible with mostly everything but multi-follower mods.

Do not run her with script heavy mods like SS2 because of the script heavy nature of that mod. During testing, testers noticed that after setting up multiple settlements the script engine starts bugging out due to the extra load that Ivy puts on the engine.

6 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

I've been running Ivy with OAR, PV, and FCR for quite awhile and have had no issues. 

Other than getting bogged down with hot sexy companions (Ivy, Piper, Heather Casdin, Valkyrie)

Makes for fun times. Saves on ammo as well.

8 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

For a first playthrough it's advised to keep a close to vanilla MQ experience, just so you get all of her content. For any subsequent playthroughs any of those MQ addons work with Ivy, she's basically compatible with mostly everything but multi-follower mods.

Do not run her with script heavy mods like SS2 because of the script heavy nature of that mod. During testing, testers noticed that after setting up multiple settlements the script engine starts bugging out due to the extra load that Ivy puts on the engine.

I didn't know about SS2, I will disable it, thank you! Also I will avoid the MQ mods as you say for this playthrough.

5 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

I've been running Ivy with OAR, PV, and FCR for quite awhile and have had no issues. 

Other than getting bogged down with hot sexy companions (Ivy, Piper, Heather Casdin, Valkyrie)

Makes for fun times. Saves on ammo as well.

Thanks, good to know.

Vor 18 Stunden sagte xxAppleSaucexx:

Ja, das dachte ich mir. Es könnte daran liegen, dass ich viele Mods installiert habe und ich den Mod mitten im Spiel installiert habe, also könnte es etwas durcheinander gebracht haben. Jedenfalls wirklich toller Mod bis jetzt. Danke für all deine Arbeit!

Die goldene Regel bei einem neuen Mod -> neues Spiel anfangen

If this has already been answered elsewhere I apologize, but has anyone noticed any issues with Ivy conflicting with the mods we are the minutemen, or militarized minutemen? Whenever I do a non-minutemen playthrough without these mods, Ivy works great but when I attempt one with both them (their patches to work together) and just some settlement overhaul mods Ivy seems to bug out a bit and Preston wont hand out missions past the initial tenpines one. I know we are the minutemen adds the ability to generate MM companions and Ivy is sensitive to anything that messes with the companion system. I also know that mods like SS2 can cause problems (which I don't use) but could the settlement overhaul mods be causing a similar issue? Thank you in advance. 

3 minutes ago, squarezero said:

If this has already been answered elsewhere I apologize, but has anyone noticed any issues with Ivy conflicting with the mods we are the minutemen, or militarized minutemen? Whenever I do a non-minutemen playthrough without these mods, Ivy works great but when I attempt one with both them (their patches to work together) and just some settlement overhaul mods Ivy seems to bug out a bit and Preston wont hand out missions past the initial tenpines one. I know we are the minutemen adds the ability to generate MM companions and Ivy is sensitive to anything that messes with the companion system. I also know that mods like SS2 can cause problems (which I don't use) but could the settlement overhaul mods be causing a similar issue? Thank you in advance. 

Don't have any of those mods but I did drop her into a pretty full load to try her out and discovered that her dialogue which is heavily Location conditioned can get messed up by Settlement mods which actually change cell location data.  I don't mean just adding to it, but replacing it.  Had to patch the big settlement mod for Nuka World I always keep in my load order because it does just that. 

Check out those mods and the cells they edit and see if they did anything like that.  Might be easy enough to make a patch to get her back on track.

18 minutes ago, Tinman2u said:

Don't have any of those mods but I did drop her into a pretty full load to try her out and discovered that her dialogue which is heavily Location conditioned can get messed up by Settlement mods which actually change cell location data.  I don't mean just adding to it, but replacing it.  Had to patch the big settlement mod for Nuka World I always keep in my load order because it does just that. 

Check out those mods and the cells they edit and see if they did anything like that.  Might be easy enough to make a patch to get her back on track.

I will look into that thank you!

Hello to all! I just returned to Fallout 4 and started new game. I installed newest Ivy Companion 6 mod and i reedemed her. But i have Unlimited Companions Framework installed, and when i did compability check via Ivy's holotape, i had a warning about that mod that it can cause possible issues. What issues may i encounter if i recruit another companion? Should i uninstall Unlimited Companion Framework now? 

3 minutes ago, Kalman78 said:

Hello to all! I just returned to Fallout 4 and started new game. I installed newest Ivy Companion 6 mod and i reedemed her. But i have Unlimited Companions Framework installed, and when i did compability check via Ivy's holotape, i had a warning about that mod that it can cause possible issues. What issues may i encounter if i recruit another companion? Should i uninstall Unlimited Companion Framework now? 

Uninstall it, then start a new game and re-redeem Ivy.

Scripts are stored in your save game, so your current game will already be 'broken'.

Edited by Reginald_001
56 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Uninstall it, then start a new game and re-redeem Ivy.

Scripts are stored in your save game, so your current game will already be 'broken'.

Thank you so much for such quick answer! Yes, i will do what you say. I believe she will be awesome companion. I really feel huge difference already now between her and generic companions.

Broke down and started a new game with Ivy 6.0 and Heather 2.3.  Heather actually recognized that I had "someone" else following me besides her but Ivy didn't as of yet.  I've noticed the global variable concerning Ivy's "awareness" of Heather and it would be beyond cool to see Ivy "buying" from Heather and possibly "using" her products.  Just another penny dropped into my deep wishing well to add to all the others.

Please don't get me wrong, Ivy is EPIC!   Can't begin to thank you enough for sharing your labor of love and bullets with us.

OH!  And I sorta need a "grass shack" for the beaches in the Genesis mod.  Genesis - Raintree Island

Now I will go and beg for that on your Pre-Fab Shack Fest page also.  

Edited by Tinman2u
14 hours ago, CV666 said:

went to the baggage and didn't see any voucher, am i doing something wrong?

IF you didn't start a brand new game then most likely the "initialization" scripts didn't run.  The only way to fix that is to make a patch to the "Redeeming Ivy" quest to make it "Start game Enabled." (Of course you can't expect mod author support if you do that.)

BUT, I gotta tell you, I forced myself to start a brand new game just to experience the new Heather 2.3 and Ivy 6.0 together and I'm beyond happy that I did.  It's worth it.  Just my 2cp.  Good luck!

Edited by Tinman2u

Hey, I think something is wrong with this Ivy play through.  HyperCombat got done and she started Robotic Assimilation but Into the Deep never started.  SO, in GNN she mentions about me being "In her mind" to know about Foxy.  But I've never "been in her mind" yet.

Last time the HyperCombat quest was still active whenever I got "Into the Deep."  This time I finished it before her Affinity got too high.  SO.......do I need to ROLL back to a certain affinity level?

So, i've done Ivy's Hypercombat quest, and afterwards built up her affinity to max, but none of her other affinity quests have triggered in conversation. Is there a clue or something in one of the holotapes i found at the hospital from the hypercombat quest that tells me to go to another location, then she brings it up? or am i just kinda screwed and need to start a new game or something? lol.

6 minutes ago, xcreeperninjax said:

So, i've done Ivy's Hypercombat quest, and afterwards built up her affinity to max, but none of her other affinity quests have triggered in conversation. Is there a clue or something in one of the holotapes i found at the hospital from the hypercombat quest that tells me to go to another location, then she brings it up? or am i just kinda screwed and need to start a new game or something? lol.

Having a similar problem but in my game her 2nd Affinity quest kicked off before her first one did. 

Took a look at the dialogue scene which kicks off "Into the Deep" and it is conditioned to kick off at 45 plus affinity and I think it's triggered by some kind of event like sending her to a settlement maybe or picking her up from one.  Still not sure.  I'm sitting with her in her cellar trying to get it to start and ALSO resisting the temptation to use the NX-2C Affinity Quest Holotape that is available in the mod (most likely for testing purposes).

<sigh>

2 minutes ago, Tinman2u said:

Having a similar problem but in my game her 2nd Affinity quest kicked off before her first one did. 

Took a look at the dialogue scene which kicks off "Into the Deep" and it is conditioned to kick off at 45 plus affinity and I think it's triggered by some kind of event like sending her to a settlement maybe or picking her up from one.  Still not sure.  I'm sitting with her in her cellar trying to get it to start and ALSO resisting the temptation to use the NX-2C Affinity Quest Holotape that is available in the mod (most likely for testing purposes).

<sigh>

I don't even have that holotape. Only tapes i have is her magazine add on, and the controller tape. I'd have already used that tape if i knew about it. Not like my playthrough can get much worse (famous last words...) lol.

47 minutes ago, xcreeperninjax said:

I don't even have that holotape. Only tapes i have is her magazine add on, and the controller tape. I'd have already used that tape if i knew about it. Not like my playthrough can get much worse (famous last words...) lol.

Well, she just gave me her diary (again) and I read it (again) and I'm pretty sure there was a failed "force greet" there (again) like I saw once before.  <shrug>  The last time I did this it was a complete surprise whenever the "Into the Deep" quest initiated in Far Harbor and Hyper Combat hadn't even been completed.  I was able to complete all the quests before with the same mods I have now SO........got NO clue.

Edited by Tinman2u
8 hours ago, Tinman2u said:

Hey, I think something is wrong with this Ivy play through.  HyperCombat got done and she started Robotic Assimilation but Into the Deep never started.  SO, in GNN she mentions about me being "In her mind" to know about Foxy.  But I've never "been in her mind" yet.

Last time the HyperCombat quest was still active whenever I got "Into the Deep."  This time I finished it before her Affinity got too high.  SO.......do I need to ROLL back to a certain affinity level?

A quest called _ivy_compDebby_Startup starts when the game starts, it has one line of dialogue, set to 2 conditions:

- Player must be above Level 17

- Ivy's affinity must be above 44.

If this quest stops running, or the script behind it stops running due to script overload (e.g. too many mods installed) then Into The Deep will not start.

If you installed a newer version of Ivy onto an old version, then this might happen.

If you disabled IvyQuest.esp at any time, even for an instance, then this might happen.

e.g. There's as many reasons this might happen for your individual setups as there are mods/2.

image.png.e7d699abb754014d29567ebf4bc89f7a.png

image.png.49134cd38210de9d490625ad5db42378.png

So any other mod interfering with how the game starts might interfere with that, e.g. alternate start, even though testers have used Alternate Start during testing and we have found no mods that interfered with Ivy other than Player Comments mod, which sometimes breaks dialogue (because it uses FORCE START for calling scenes, which is very dangerous and stops ALL currently running scenes for all aliases in the quest).

Edited by Reginald_001
8 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

A quest called _ivy_compDebby_Startup starts when the game starts, it has one line of dialogue, set to 2 conditions:

- Player must be above Level 17

- Ivy's affinity must be above 44.

If this quest stops running, or the script behind it stops running due to script overload (e.g. too many mods installed) then Into The Deep will not start.

If you installed a newer version of Ivy onto an old version, then this might happen.

If you disabled IvyQuest.esp at any time, even for an instance, then this might happen.

e.g. There's as many reasons this might happen for your individual setups as there are mods/2.

image.png.e7d699abb754014d29567ebf4bc89f7a.png

image.png.49134cd38210de9d490625ad5db42378.png

So any other mod interfering with how the game starts might interfere with that, e.g. alternate start, even though testers have used Alternate Start during testing and we have found no mods that interfered with Ivy other than Player Comments mod, which sometimes breaks dialogue (because it uses FORCE START for calling scenes, which is very dangerous and stops ALL currently running scenes for all aliases in the quest).

Ah, that makes perfect sense on why it hasn't started yet for me, because I usually play Bethesda games with all XP lowered and was only level 2 by the time I had maxed Ivy's affinity.

Now, since "Robotic Assimilation" DID start in my game despite "Into the Deep" not being completed maybe I should add the same requirement to "Robotic Assimilation" in a patch and then just go about my business till I reach that level.....OR.....patch "Into the Deep" to remove the level requirement. 

What do you think?

Thanks for the insight BTW!   I might be able to keep some of the Save games I have before "Robotic Assimilation" kicked off early.  THAT would be a relief.

Edit - OK, so I rolled back to just before Ivy gave me Robotic Assimilation and checked the "AI_Blocker_Unlocked" Global Variable which I believe conditions the scene to start it.   Well....it was Zero, but she STILL force greeted me and said she needed my help with something, which as you know will kick off the quest.

Going to have to ROLL back to before her Affinity is >= 62 I think to keep her from initiating the dialogue.  Any idea why the scene would kick off when its conditions aren't being met?  Do you think that somehow Ivy has actually become sentient?   Is SHE choosing her own fate? 

ScreenShot877.png

EDIT 2 - Tested patching the "Into the Deep" quest dialogue to have a greater than or equal to Zero level condition instead of level 17 and rolled back just a bit to a save where the proper scene you made for it played like a charm.  The highest level opponent I faced was a level 13 synth so, nothing too hard for me AND Heather, who decided to join me for some reason.  Got a bunch of her Affinity jumps by killing the Synths AND by increasing some of those terminal lock levels a bit higher with the console and getting Heather to unlock them.   Got the quest done and now my darling Ivy can kick off "Robotic Assimilation" without any problems.  Talk about a relief!  Thanks again for cluing me in to what was causing my particular issue.  Ivy is EPIC!

Edited by Tinman2u
15 minutes ago, Kalman78 said:

When i was doing HyperCombat mission with Ivy, we found something like "HyperCombat autoclean unit". What it is exactly and how this thing works? Should i have it or add it to Ivy?

Equip it on her so when she gets covered in blood and guts after a hypercombat attack, she is quickly and automatically cleaned up.