Skyrim VR - Wabbajack Modlists?

5 hours ago, willow2ko said:

Hey Fyourcouch!

edY6DWk.gif.6387db4a17627a19ecbb6852232762ac.gif

I saw your modlist and load order and its pretty amazing and huge. I was wondering if you could be sooooo kind and share your "userlist.yaml" file from your "AppData\Local\LOOT\Skyrim VR" folder, your "Table.dat" file from the "steamapps\common\Skyrim VR Mods\Bash Mod Data" folder and finally, and if possible, your "merges.json" file from your "tools\zEdit v0.6.5\profiles\Skyrim VR" folder???????

I really want to decode which merges you did and with which plugins

I will be indebted for life with you if you provide me with this three files.

I hope it is not too much to ask :)

haha yes.

actually the userlist and table dat are from timbo and his wabbajack install, once you open his readme, you click on his links embedded and then the readme tells you where to place them, i had to originally create one of the folders i think, which his directions in the readme also cover. the merges...sometimes i get his to show up in zmerge, sometimes when i open it up its blank and the only thing i have in there are merges that i make. ill post them up later tonight if i get time. no problem. i also just sent jay (above) a guide i made last night. so maybe we can get it edited a little better and post it on LL.

23 minutes ago, Fyourcouch said:

haha yes.

actually the userlist and table dat are from timbo and his wabbajack install, once you open his readme, you click on his links embedded and then the readme tells you where to place them, i had to originally create one of the folders i think, which his directions in the readme also cover. the merges...sometimes i get his to show up in zmerge, sometimes when i open it up its blank and the only thing i have in there are merges that i make. ill post them up later tonight if i get time. no problem. i also just sent jay (above) a guide i made last night. so maybe we can get it edited a little better and post it on LL.

:)

Indeed I know they are from Timbo but only the initial ones and the userlist link and table are very outdated, once you use loot with your new plugins added, it updates to add everything that is new, the same goes for the table.dat. This is the reason behind on getting your files instead of timbo's.

If you post your merges, that of course will work too and if you share with me the guide you made(no matter if it is a draft) I would be very grateful too. 

For now I will just eagerly wait for your reply.

17 hours ago, Fyourcouch said:

VR wabbajack: go to https://www.wabbajack.org/#/ download the exe. open and install to working folder. start it up as admin, once open pick skyrim vr game, allow nsfw, pick ultimate skyrim vr essentials (uvre) start the download, follow the readme that opens, or hit the readme link. follow all timbos instructions. it will get you rolling. image.png.24ca7b201ea3c2b5b351d783a7c9cda3.png

i have skryim on the f drive, and then i have the download folder for what WJ will install on its own, then the install folder has everything in it once it unpacks, mo2 will be inside this folder as will tools, mods etc.

image.png.e67da948ba7f2c3e0dad8ae8ae46ad20.png

i have the wabbajack main file that i first linked to located on a separate drive and then i keep its stuff here, every time they update it, it will show as 2.x.x.x once it updates, i have found its usually more reliable if i open the x.x.x.x folder then launch WJ from there.

once you start the DL process, it will take some time, as long as the bars are moving its still working, and sometimes even if they are not moving, its still working, i have found its best to let it download when no one else is on the network. also if you have slow internet, turn the downloads down to 1 at a time, it will make it more reliable. also some of the CDN files will fail if you are slow/not on VPN.

if it keeps failing on a file, restart it after it says fail or when you think it broke, start up a vpn and then start the DL again, hitting overwrite button/checkmark.

if you have trouble, join their dischord group, per the readme, they are usually very helpful there.

once WJ is all done it will say complete. once that is done, start skyrim vr from steam, close it.

then go to the wabbajack install folder and find mo2.exe. start it as admin. make a shortcut to it on desktop.

now top left there will be profile dropdown, pick nude one and then i also make a few copies of it, then do all my edits in a copied file.

now you are ready to play the uvre modded like crazy skryim vr with hot chicks already naked, bodyslides done, all patched and everything. top right hit skse, it will start up the modded skyrim vr for you. follow the readme from uvre and it will walk you through what steps to take in MCM so that any settings/controls/graphics are good to go on the game side.

you can play that version to see how it is, or you can start a potentially 2 week long process of adding bdsm, slavery, rape, hentai into your skyrim vr, and laugh at all the dudes saying how awesome conan exiles is, or skyrim on xbox is, or their call of duty and

of course we pick the bdsm route...

what i do is follow this first.  all credit goes to them, not my ideas, thiers.... see below

guide Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!"

By Just Don't, January 9, 2020 in Skyrim: Special Edition

step 5.1 because wabbajack did all that other shit for us. dl/install the following per thier instructions. install in left mo2 pane towards the top. VR versions if offered.

fuzrodoh https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109

jcontainershttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495 *(might be part of UVRE now, but it wasnt few months ago)

skyui hps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604

racemenu https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080  *(may be under optional files in uvre already?)

fnis https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

then go here and follow his instructions: basically get his vr sexlab, patch/hotfix and vrik files.

image.png.63bd7fea52566ec160f0c89636c46604.png

install sexlab at top, put the hotfix right under it so it will overwrite it. then i put the vrik file under the vrik that already came with UVRE.

DL/install this : ammo unequip:

for the slal packs, i run leito, billy, zaz, and mods run great. hit reveal here and you will find them from the sse compat. tracking page.(just above)

image.thumb.png.c4c257c887adacc738456c3d4489c4ee.png

follow his guide on deleting console.swf (topic/136543-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/)

he uses matchmaker, i use massmatchmaker sse and it seems ok, not sure if it is better than the oldrim one he links to...below.

so here we have a choice, uvre comes with Schlongs of skyrim light, which loses some functionality, but it is very playable as it is.

easy route here is just leave it all. in which case you just need to follow the UVRE readme that came with the x.x.x.x WJ download. which is basically disable the bottom mods and execute all the updates for shit we added in.

what i do, because i like pain...is type sos in mo2 left pane search. disable all that shit...then go to data tab on right side, expand out zebd till you find all those sos light files, rt click and open/reveal in explorer on one, then in search, type sos, delete all that shit, then also delete tempered skins for males sos light. keep the tempered females one.image.thumb.png.8c690b3f95f814699ce2135f0632a6be.png

now go here and get the full SOS, because we are men and we like pain. (get the VR version) dont install the shop or skeleton, dont need that shit. pick a dick and thats all you need.

now get and install tempered skin for males

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7902

i load these 2 files right were UVRE had all the SOS light files, i put them below the others.

image.png.5e5540b869ae9539b3f4dc035ea15080.png

now go to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36327 and get the sos full zebd file. this part is a bitch. ...but what we are doing here is replacing the sos light shit with the full shit, and its gonna be better. so dl this config. and install it, there is a readme to install. but basically you have to do tempered skins twice, once to get your male character working, and another to allow the assets to be picked up by zebd and distributed through the game.

follow the readme image.png.a5dbe4739e4861752323bb67c6dc8ffd.png

if you do it right it will look like this: image.png.1128d4663d804f30eba9348ff6825796.png

if it doesnt say zebd-tempered skins for males-sosfull you fucked it all up, i have found it works best by just extracting the file and moving it to the WJ intall/mods folder, then go back to mo2 and hit refreshimage.png.a0e56313a9eb51ddf1c404faef0a1f7a.png and it will show up at bottom of pane.

check it off, and follow the readme on installing tempered full into its folder set, and delete the shit the readme says to delete.

image.thumb.png.dfbd0d83eb86fd9f5da574b1d17810d0.png

this is how it should look, now follow readme some more and move the sostempered json file to where you deleted all the files in the mo2 data folder.

image.thumb.png.c633d9a0eeadcafc520c0e053bba2f77.png

im not smart enough to edit all this crap, but i put the file in and it works. next move the force npc list.json to here, image.png.f10b4637b649a7ccb5221fb3dbae2c42.png

image.thumb.png.8c690b3f95f814699ce2135f0632a6be.png

remember you have to go to data on mo2 right pane, and rt click, hit reveal, then you can see this b.s. it took me days to figure that out, because zebd has totally different instructions, but uvre has everyting pulling from data folder, so when you run zebd, you have to check the box that says run from data instead of the zebd.exe

if you did all that right it will most likely work by the end. what that did is incorporate all tempered skin males and sos full into zebd which means ever dude pretty much looks different.

now you can start adding more mods in to your liking.

creature framework

sl aroused

zaz uunp

sl kidnapped redux

sl inflation framework

fnis sexy move

tdf aggressive prostituiton

mias lair/sse sex slaves ...........MY FAV. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5520-sexlab-sex-slaves-sse/

paradise halls...also awesome....can get confusing with all the versions, also i get CTD at fellglow slave camp/anywhere close to it, have not been able to fix yet, but avoid area and it works great. you can enslave women who are injured or running away and you dont need defeat sse which is very problematic.

also i usually have devious devices but i ran into issues with the 5x version. so i removed that, and hydra slavegirls.

estrus

estrus chaurus

interactive bdsm

slavetats se

slacs-

slen-i removed it in favor of mass matchmaker, but slen is nice because you have reasons to take followers and hook up with them after clearing dungeons/dragons.

hentai pregnancy-it works great

sisterhood of dibella

alicia painslut- i like this mod, it does require some tweaking, you can read their posting/intall info

amorous adventures

racemenu high heels/ high heels sound

vtaw wardrobe with the bhunp version someone made here on LL works to add heels to game and other clothes

here you can add followers and clothes

for followers, to make it easy just get universal body ones/bhunp only. if you want to make your own and try converting, use mfbo to convert them to bhunp.https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44706

my favorite follower is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3341

you can install her unp version and run bodyslide through mfbo preset creator, sometimes i get the snake on her back to stay , sometimes it dissappears from when zebd overwrites her, still havent figured that out, but its an example for you guys to follow. (thanks Nachtdaemmerung)

voira is also awesome https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42708  (thanks pandorable)

basically for your followers, you need to have them all installed, then on right side make sure they are listed above NFF nethers follower framework, that way it overwrites them, i also put the merged followers esp/m or whatever it is above NFF. just leave the merged esp active, you can make the merge from mo2 and hit zedit where skse dropdown is and when it loads on its dropdown select zmerge. find your followers, click them all, build the merge whichever way works. in the merge setting i have it deactivate the plugins, so when i save/close it, they are automatically disabled, freeing up all those esp slots. below are some of the ones i have currently.image.thumb.png.5d67e37b9a03106d166d39eee722844b.png

for the clothes install all those, merge them, and i think they can go about anywhere. same thing, just leave the merged clothes esp active. image.thumb.png.0bb181fd605e81cc4848219b39a0d86d.png

you will have to merge the SL mods, this will take some time, and trial and error. i made this huge sl merge, and some of them dont have mcm menus, some it causes not to recognize their plugins as not installed even though they are in game and working, but you cant change the settings. im not very good at merging shit. but it works.

anything that i find i need active, if i have the esp slot (less than 250) i will just check it off as being reactivated in plugins tab, sometimes that gets it to load mcm and let other mods recognize it.

image.thumb.png.8b61e1945e551c6bcd71360a95a4f70a.png

image.thumb.png.6522426ad699209973d5ae0b41ca419c.png

image.thumb.png.fa77de34940084661d24b66643b247ab.png

your game may be diffrent and merges suck. but with them you can get this: 628/246

image.png.4a19215cd2f21401db7c8359d0f674bb.png

from here if you have all that stuff, you can install more nasty critters and abc or something like that to get creature anims.

i am still trying to get those to work, so WIP on those in this build.

after that start the rebuild process like the UVRE readme says. so run loot from mo2, check it for errors etc. they say use sse after too, but im not good with that, so i usally skip it.

next make sure you have FNIS VR isntalled, w/ creature framework if you want it. disable nemesis vr on left pane, make rule for running fnis in MO2. add the generatefnis for uses exe to the mo2 dropdown. now run it, make sure the top 2 patches are checked, (skeleton check) let it run, it may dump the files to overwrite, if so, move them to fnis vr mod folder on left pane.

image.png.a97fe44fbb206f88c49e202aeac8dd6c.png

now disable fnis vr left pane, and reenable nemesis vr. on dropdown run nemesis, run engine update, then generate the anims on top button. it will run, if it fails, reopen and hit engine update, then generate the animations again. it might be in overwrite folder, move the anims to nemesis generated uvre file and ensure fnis is reactivated in left pane.

UVRE readme says to ensure the bottom mods are disabled for this, but i think you basically check them active right before you run the respective program, so next is wyrebash.

run wyrebash from mo2, follow their readme in UVRE readme, better than i can explain. but i do what is tells me, if it says mergable, i uncheck them and proceed. let it run

now run matorsmash same stuff, follow the uvre readme and basically add all your shit to the smash patch, smash all

now run zedit, select skyrim vr, if its not there, make a profile that goes to where you have skyrim vr at. (i think the data folder) hit ok, load the plugins and rt click, manage patchers. image.png.8621407f3de67c7ad6b39e937f2c5221.png

here hit zebd npc customizer- make it look like this and close out of the whole thing. reopen it all, it should have saved these settings.image.png.851b324d926bd5cc316399eaa31e7547.png

now on that screen hit clear all consistency data. then hit texture and mesh settings and hit validate configurations. scroll to bottom and you should see our hard work of adding tempered skins into zebd.image.png.bba29877fd29b4a12b2e5e532cdd4f09.png

next go to block list, and go to bottom to find block plugins. add anything in here that might get fucked from zebd doing its thing.

image.png.32b97783770b931684e87941c7322969.png

i added hydra lair assets-which still has a few black face bugged girls, but most others are pretty hot, some have neck seams, but not bad for an oldrim mod slapped into sse.

i also have female creatures added so i block thier assets and i added my sl merge too for good measure. there is room for improvement.

go back to top and hit save block list

then go back to left of zedit and hit build patches, make sure zebd is active and hit build. let it finish.

now run sythesis from you mo2 menu. let it load, hit the play button on bottom left. if it doesnt work sometimes you can change settings. sometimes you need to update the sythesis.exe from github. go to wabbajack dischord to get help there or to find the right synthesis link. it will say complete, if it fails see what the error is, if you missed a master file, it usually will fail in synthesis.

now you can run lodgen,texgen, dydolod if you want. im not that good but there are a couple files to enable if you run them, i have ran the game just skipping the dydndolod stuff before and it has worked. up to you.

now run bodyslide from mo2. bhunp and i just generate everything, make sure morphs are on. i dont really know all that much there, currently leave sliders at 0 and when you go in game there will be several body types of women due to the zebd and other mods uvre has set up, some will have pubic hair, some not, big titties little titties, moles, dirt, scars, etc. some will not. its pretty cool.

ok if thats done and you are still under 250 ish on plugins start up skse and hit new, dont do vanilla start option in live another life dungeon.

should work, it will random CTD with all this shit running, but you should be to start it right back up and be good.

follow the UVRE readme for setting controls, like pcea vrik ultimate dodge maximum carnage etc.

pain in the ass, but worth it.

thanks to all the modders, and i take no credit for any of these items. i just downloaded the shit and put it together.

11 hours ago, Fyourcouch said:

haha yes.

userlist.yamlTable.datmerges.json

my modlist currentlyloadorder.txtmodlist.txtplugins.txt

its a constant WIP but yeah there it is.

hope it helps

7 hours ago, Fyourcouch said:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!! 

Dude, you are a legend!!!!!!! 

I definitely own you for all of this... and I don't know how to pay you but thank you so much 

On 4/25/2021 at 9:14 AM, Fyourcouch said:

ill post them up later tonight if i get time. no problem. i also just sent jay (above) a guide i made last night. so maybe we can get it edited a little better and post it on LL.

Thanks @Fyourcouchfor picking up this banner. Glad I could convince you to do it!  It seemed like there was a need based on recent comments by @Vrykolakas, @sckvair, & @willow2ko.  Looks like your guide is a much needed drink of water in an information desert. 

Like I mentioned in the initial DM, I think this would be better put in it's own tread so it doesn't get lost here.  I am currently formatting it for better readability, but keeping your hilarious tone.  I will DM it back to you so you can host it as it's own thread.  Probably later today.

4 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

Thanks @Fyourcouchfor picking up this banner. Glad I could convince you to do it!  It seemed like there was a need based on recent comments by @Vrykolakas, @sckvair, & @willow2ko.  Looks like your guide is a much needed drink of water in an information desert. 

Like I mentioned in the initial DM, I think this would be better put in it's own tread so it doesn't get lost here.  I am currently formatting it for better readability, but keeping your hilarious tone.  I will DM it back to you so you can host it as it's own thread.  Probably later today.

You are a legend too Jay.

Without people like you and @Fyourcouch, I don't think there would be so much enjoyment in videogames like now.

Hats off to all of you....