Is there any "OFFICIAL LoversLab Mods Guide" to follow?

58 minutes ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

I'm wondering if there is a "Mod List Guide" for "Oldrim" (or SSE).
Because, I re-installed "Oldrim" and I want to have a different build from the SSE I do now.

No.

If you are looking for the mods you will want to set up a basic install I would recommend that you look here:

If you are asking for suggestions about what mods to use that largely depends on what sort of LL Skyrim game you want to play. Do you want to be a dom? A sub? Own slaves? Be a slave? Etc, etc. I'm sure if you laid out some general ideas you would get a lot of suggestions.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Given that no one has the slightest idea of what your current SE build is, how do you expect anyone to make any recommendations for a LE build that is different?

Really? "No one" knows who am I or what is my build? Obviously you don't know me well. Check MY SSE Guide in my site (www.lhmods.com).
I had over 60 mods on Nexus before the war was started (between them and me).

So... my build in SSE is not adult, it has a lot quests, MANY immersion mods, a lot combat mods, NPCs, countless cities mods, etc.
(And ultra graphics in everything).

19 minutes ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

Really? "No one" knows who am I or what is my build? Obviously you don't know me well. Check MY SSE Guide in my site (www.lhmods.com).
I had over 60 mods on Nexus before the war was started (between them and me).

So... my build in SSE is not adult, it has a lot quests, MANY immersion mods, a lot combat mods, NPCs, countless cities mods, etc.
(And ultra graphics in everything).

Listen, this is not about my ego and I hope it's not about yours. If you want some suggestions you are going to have to be a little more specific about the sorts of things that you want. Even if I wanted to look at your SE build you've mentioned that you want something different so what help would it be? If you just want general "I really like these mods" statements, there are plenty of threads already on this forum where you can get that information.

Archived