RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

Hello. I am having maybe a newbie issue, but I can't get the other employees to show up to work at all. I have installed the mod into the mods folder, and I am using your no CC venue. At first I clicked go to work and my sim disappeared as if they were going to a normal job, so the next time I actually traveled to the Lot before work and then clicked go to work, and that was when I saw no employees were there. Any help is much appreciated. 

Hello, first I want to congratulate you for the awesome MOD, and thank you for it, I already had a lot of fun with it.
Unfortunatelly I have to give you a not very good feedback about what's happening... your RedApple mod stopped to work properly after I updated wickedwhims (maybe could it be a coincidence, but I guess it stopped after that).
When the time to work comes, it asks me if I want to send my sim to work or go with him, if I send, it works normally, but if I want to go with him, the menu of work appears, but he stay at home, and won't do anything until the work time ends. =(
I have the venue placed in the neighbour, and all...

Finally getting around to trying this for the first time, using the premade custom lot.

1)  Clean a Desk - okay... how?  There's no option to clean anything anywhere as near as I can tell.

2)  Complain about Work to a Co-worker - Can't, there are none.

3)  Tell a Joke to the Boss - I would.... except I don't seem to have one.  The office is empty, just me.

So yeah, first day on the job went poorly.

Oh, and the next day I have the same tasks, none of which I can do.

Why my sims can't go to work when I choose to not join her to red apple office? 

I hit 'go to work' button, but my Sim don't do anything. 

She will only work if I join her to office. 

So why she can't work if I don't join her? 

This mod is cool. But my Lounge and Photography Studio venues are now messed up. All of the requirements say 5/0 3/0 10/0 etc. when they should be saying 5/5 3/3 10/10 etc. I erased all 4 files from this mod and i no longer could change lot type. This is very frustrating. Is there a file that the venue type file replaced? I would like to get my photography studio and Lounge working again. Any one else encounter this issue?

Hi! 

I couldn't access the Discord server mentioned in the first post for some reason so I'll try here!

First of all: Thank you so much for this mod, I've used it for about a month now and it's it's worked without any issues :)

After I updated Wicked Whims with the most recent version (v156.2), however I get a last exception error. This is the information I get:

Script Mod Import Error (turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

"better exceptions" caught this

Recommended Action You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed.
Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
=RedAppleNet=.ts4script
Reason The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package)
MCCC Version 7.1.0
WickedWhims Version v156.2

I tried to download and install a fresh copy of the mod but I still get the last exception error. Could there be changes done to wicked whims causing this?

9 hours ago, Intangible said:

Hi! 

I couldn't access the Discord server mentioned in the first post for some reason so I'll try here!

First of all: Thank you so much for this mod, I've used it for about a month now and it's it's worked without any issues :)

After I updated Wicked Whims with the most recent version (v156.2), however I get a last exception error. This is the information I get:

"better exceptions" caught this

I tried to download and install a fresh copy of the mod but I still get the last exception error. Could there be changes done to wicked whims causing this?

Yes, there are other mods which seem to be breaking due to the new version of WW.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:41 PM, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

This mod is cool. But my Lounge and Photography Studio venues are now messed up. All of the requirements say 5/0 3/0 10/0 etc. when they should be saying 5/5 3/3 10/10 etc. I erased all 4 files from this mod and i no longer could change lot type. This is very frustrating. Is there a file that the venue type file replaced? I would like to get my photography studio and Lounge working again. Any one else encounter this issue?

Hey!  You need to update your game or you have some duplicate of RedApple or AEP mod in your Mods folder and you need to delete them. 

On 4/28/2020 at 12:21 PM, Dom17171 said:

Hello. I am having maybe a newbie issue, but I can't get the other employees to show up to work at all. I have installed the mod into the mods folder, and I am using your no CC venue. At first I clicked go to work and my sim disappeared as if they were going to a normal job, so the next time I actually traveled to the Lot before work and then clicked go to work, and that was when I saw no employees were there. Any help is much appreciated. 

On 5/2/2020 at 11:44 PM, snarfies said:

Finally getting around to trying this for the first time, using the premade custom lot.

1)  Clean a Desk - okay... how?  There's no option to clean anything anywhere as near as I can tell.

2)  Complain about Work to a Co-worker - Can't, there are none.

3)  Tell a Joke to the Boss - I would.... except I don't seem to have one.  The office is empty, just me.

So yeah, first day on the job went poorly.

Oh, and the next day I have the same tasks, none of which I can do.

On 5/3/2020 at 12:00 AM, Vychan said:

Why my sims can't go to work when I choose to not join her to red apple office? 

I hit 'go to work' button, but my Sim don't do anything. 

She will only work if I join her to office. 

So why she can't work if I don't join her? 

Hello. I'm sorry that you have trouble with the mod, but  for the love of god, read the installation instructions. ? Don't put script file deeper than one folder in your Mods folder. Make sure that you placed the lot and changed the lot type to RedAppleOffice and make sure that your venue is complete you are not missing any items. 

@snarfies If you installed everything right the interaction to clean the table should appear if you click on the table. If everything else is ok, but you still don't have people in the office, try to bring setting of MCCC to the default if you use it. I hope it will solve your problem?

On 5/8/2020 at 7:23 AM, Ksuihuh said:

?

@snarfies If you installed everything right the interaction to clean the table should appear if you click on the table. If everything else is ok, but you still don't have people in the office, try to bring setting of MCCC to the default if you use it. I hope it will solve your problem?

Yeah...  I had the script one layer too deep.  Didn't notice it until I installed the new update.  I'll try it out again sometime, thanks!

I tried the mod it works okay for me, as far as boss, and employees appearing. I have not played it much further than that.

I am wondering is it exclusive to game version 1.62.67.1020, and could some people be having problems using a slightly older version.

I know I am very slow to allow Origin to update my game. normally waiting until I see something they do that actually will some how improve the game. Which I find They almost never do.  Also CC content that I use I wait to be sure it is functional with new patches.

hello,
I have a little problem with the studio, here I am explaining myself, I installed the career mode as well as the studio on a ground and my problem is that there is only my sims which if  found during working hours, the studio is empty.

completely empty, no boss or employees, so someone can tell me how to get a boss and independent employees.

thank you

4 hours ago, Julie51 said:

hello,
I have a little problem with the studio, here I am explaining myself, I installed the career mode as well as the studio on a ground and my problem is that there is only my sims which if  found during working hours, the studio is empty.

completely empty, no boss or employees, so someone can tell me how to get a boss and independent employees.

thank you

I am beginning to think this one is very version conscious, I know I attempted it with a 1.59 version as I had not updated in for ever, and I had invisible boss, but once I updated to latest version everything worked.

Not sure, but that was the case for me. Seems rather lame, but That was how it was :(

6 hours ago, galgat said:

I am beginning to think this one is very version conscious, I know I attempted it with a 1.59 version as I had not updated in for ever, and I had invisible boss, but once I updated to latest version everything worked.

Not sure, but that was the case for me. Seems rather lame, but That was how it was :(

Thanks, I'll put the latest version and see if everything works properly

3 hours ago, Julie51 said:

Thanks, I'll put the latest version and see if everything works properly

I hope it is worth it, updating, I have not had to track down any major CC because I allowed the game to update, but 80% of the time that is the case. I will have a solid game never see a last exception (LE) and actually start enjoying a little mindless Sims 4 action, and when I update it all goes to shit!

However so far I have not seen a LE yet! (Knock on Wood)

EDIT >> By the way I am running WW Public so am running the 1.2b version of this

On 5/11/2020 at 1:06 AM, galgat said:

I hope it is worth it, updating, I have not had to track down any major CC because I allowed the game to update, but 80% of the time that is the case. I will have a solid game never see a last exception (LE) and actually start enjoying a little mindless Sims 4 action, and when I update it all goes to shit!

However so far I have not seen a LE yet! (Knock on Wood)

EDIT >> By the way I am running WW Public so am running the 1.2b version of this

so despite the update my studio is still empty!

2 hours ago, Julie51 said:

so despite the update my studio is still empty!

Well Flitter! I was hoping your trouble might have been same as mine>>>they probably already mentioned only have one venue installed, from front page

"6. Make sure you have only one VenueList in your Mods folder. KsuihuhVenueList already contains all other existing venues of other moders I'm aware ofLittleMsSam's, Zerbu's, Basemental's, Coolspear’s Multipark Venue and  itasan2's Get To College Mod. So If you use one of these mods delete their VenueList and keep just KsuihuhVenueList."

I mean a lot of people may have Basemental's

stuff, but if you remove its venue and then this one KsuihuhVenueList should cover it.

EDIT >> Did you just go to build mode, and pick a I think 30x20 lot and I guess do the "bb.enablefreebuild" and drop it furnished and all, and was it shown as venue is RedAppleNetOffice?

EDIT>>> I did remove KW to test this, but only because I did not want the distractions while I figured this one out. And i don't have Nisa perversions installed ( that fricking DoEH is to much bloat, I only want a quick way to get some action ).  another distraction I did not want while figuring this out.

EDIT >> one more thing This say's it only needs get to work, but I think it use's a couple of items from 2 other DLC, but not positive about that

somehow my game really doesn't like the Boss. one of my sims asked him about his career and now his info card is gone but that was no big deal. unfortunately MCCC has now decided to have that guy marry my sims sibling causing the game to lockup when i open the family tree. everything else works fine the career interactions the underground lot.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:23 AM, Ksuihuh said:

Hello. I'm sorry that you have trouble with the mod, but  for the love of god, read the installation instructions. ? Don't put script file deeper than one folder in your Mods folder. Make sure that you placed the lot and changed the lot type to RedAppleOffice and make sure that your venue is complete you are not missing any items. 

I reread the rules and the issue fixed itself. I was missing 1 file. Thank you for all your hard work

On 5/8/2020 at 1:15 PM, Ksuihuh said:

RedAppleNet 1.1.2c - May 8, 2020.

-Update-

Change Log

- Fixed compatibility issues with new Patreon version of Wicked Whims.  DO NOT USE VERSION 1.1.2c WITH PUBLIC VERSION OF WICKED WHIMS. If you use public version of WW use RedAppleNet 1.1.2b!

Does this still apply with yesterday's LL (public) update of WW?