RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

Hello there. Mod is great and it is working fine, the only issue is that the boss man face is missing.

I tired to edit him in Cas and it seems I can edit all of his clothes, his body, but not his head, so face is still missing. It is weird and I am scared it is gonna ctd or something.

Send halp please...

On 9/23/2020 at 1:13 AM, Orphenus said:

So the mod works everything inside the building works. I just have a problem with the headset. I downloaded the newest version from the patreon page but my people have the red and white squares and the headset doesn't show up. Do I need an older version and then patch up from there? Otherwise super awesome mod.

On 10/4/2020 at 10:42 AM, Azhyolo said:

hey , why this face skin  people is  white and red ? 

04-10-2020_16-40-14.png

On 9/30/2020 at 12:01 AM, stayrebellious said:

Hi! So I've recently  been trying o use this mod and everything runs great, except the employees have broken cc skin! I've followed all the directions and i even reset all my mods and deleted them and only used the ones needed for this one and I'm still seeing this broken cc or mising mesh look on the employees but not the boss.

Same!! I want the headset so bad, but i get the red and white squares :(

Sorry if this has been answered but I did check back a few pages. There was an unanswered post about it by Anivkasat

Is there are a way to assign the boss? Or a workaround? Frankly, I don't want my gal hooking up with Sims like Hideyoshi Tokata who is an overweight blond, pale skin with a Salvador Dali moustache.

On 10/25/2020 at 4:26 AM, mistkae said:

Sorry if this has been answered but I did check back a few pages. There was an unanswered post about it by Anivkasat

Is there are a way to assign the boss? Or a workaround? Frankly, I don't want my gal hooking up with Sims like Hideyoshi Tokata who is an overweight blond, pale skin with a Salvador Dali moustache.

Use the MC command center to paste a sim from your gallery

"click on the boss>MC CAS>Copy/paste>paste from gallery"
thats what i always do.

sorry 4 bad english

14 hours ago, LegallyWhite said:

so im having trouble with after i place down the building im missing countertops, microwave, and a coffee maker. trying to replace them manually gives me the error script call failed. any ideas of how to fix this? thx

Update your "BasementalDrugsMod" it will fix this issue.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:58 AM, zan3px said:

I'm also having this issue!

The problem for me was that the .ts4script was more than 1 folder deep in the mods folder..

I still have the same problem. I run through all the post and try to do all the advices I could find :

- update the last version of red apple net

- update the last version of basement drug

- check all the requirement > it's all good

- i have no mccc installed

- peculiar desire is not install anymore

- The .ts4script files is not more than one folder deep

I'm I'm running out of options and boss or employees are not spawning ....

10 minutes ago, madamebibiche said:

I still have the same problem. I run through all the post and try to do all the advices I could find :

- update the last version of red apple net

- update the last version of basement drug

- check all the requirement > it's all good

- i have no mccc installed

- peculiar desire is not install anymore

- The .ts4script files is not more than one folder deep

I'm I'm running out of options and boss or employees are not spawning ....

Never mind it was the venue list.