RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

1 hour ago, Marshall said:

I think it was the new update where one of the neigbourhood policies lets sims take furniture from lots, I forgot what it's called but I repealed it and since then it has not happened.

I think it's Sharing is Caring or something like that. EA really did a number on the game with the NAP's. I finding it hard to believe they did not know what was going to happen with our games because of these NAP's. Not unless they did absolutliy NO real testing before relased. I do not have ECO but what Ive read they basicly took over the game and made it impossible for a player to control their Sims because the NAP's antomoty would override what the Player wanted their Sims to do and force their Sims to do what THEY THE NAPs wanted them to do.

Worse yet was, NAPs from other neighborhoods would invade yours simply by a Sim from that other neighbor hood visiting yours, infecting everyone in your neighborhood with their NAp's, or you visiting theirs and being infected with their NAP which you then bring back to your neighborhood and infect everyone there with.

On 8/22/2020 at 11:08 PM, Dynchia said:

I think it's Sharing is Caring or something like that. EA really did a number on the game with the NAP's. I finding it hard to believe they did not know what was going to happen with our games because of these NAP's. Not unless they did absolutliy NO real testing before relased. I do not have ECO but what Ive read they basicly took over the game and made it impossible for a player to control their Sims because the NAP's antomoty would override what the Player wanted their Sims to do and force their Sims to do what THEY THE NAPs wanted them to do.

Worse yet was, NAPs from other neighborhoods would invade yours simply by a Sim from that other neighbor hood visiting yours, infecting everyone in your neighborhood with their NAp's, or you visiting theirs and being infected with their NAP which you then bring back to your neighborhood and infect everyone there with.

'Sharing is Caring' is evil. I disabled this one in my game, because everyone keeps stealing stuff from venues rendering them incomplete. It drove my crazy until I figured it out?

I have 3 different mods for the ECO mess and I do not even have ECO.  I lucked out in the fact that though I had the funds, I could not justified the expense when it first came out, then all of the bad reviews and chaos of the NAP's distroying game after game after game. I really wanted the pack, more for the world and some of it features such has generators and such but after all of what I have read about it, I'm not sure it's worth the hassle. It's like Nifty Knitting. The only 2 items in it that I think is even worth wanting, Rocking Chairs and Plopsy, can be found in mods. I have no plans of ever buying it.

On 8/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Dynchia said:

Your welcome. I hope you find the problem quickly.

Hello,

Good news it's was not a mod problem it was the "Sharing is caring" policy applied on this district (found it thanks to Ksuihuh).

I disabled it and made a test for a few days and no missing objects, everything is perfect now!

Thank you again for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

Haiya! I love this mod! ❤️ 

Having an issue where I can't progress after a certain point during my workday. I'm fine all the way up to where it says "Suck the Boss's Dick". Previously, I just More...'d through the Romance options until I got to WW's Sex option and did that and even though we didn't do anything oral (he just wanted to be teased?), it worked. But for two days now that option hasn't even come back up no matter what, and then the last two days it comes up but the stupid f**ker won't get out of his damn chair. I click the "Sex" option, it queues up as an action, we both sit there for about 5 seconds, me looking stupidly expectant and him working away on his laptop, then it disappears from the queue. I tried over and over. He doesn't decline (in never gets that far).

Also I only seem to be able to access the two desks furthest out in the worker's pool. The desks near the wall, if I click on them I get a "I can't go there"-type error. No biggie as there's still 3 desks I can access to do things, but I didn't know if maybe the other problem is caused by some kind of routing error. Maybe he's not getting out of his chair because he can't?

Anyways I love all the work and thought that went into this. I just wish it worked so I could progress past the first job.

The option to go to work doesn't show up. My sim just vanish from lot like in common jobs. 
I put the thing in a lot, with moveobjects, venue type is "generic", as stated in the gallery. I have Neia_Career_Commons. So, what did I miss?
Also, what the shit is KsuihuhVenueList? I don't have anything like that, I guess.

On 9/17/2020 at 9:03 AM, Hulksey said:

So I am unsure if I have done something wrong, however when I try to go to work I simple sit at the home lot like a normal job. My character goes off to work but I do not follow. I am able to visit the lot that I downloaded but that is it. 

Double check that your Office lot is set to RedApple.net Office type? I forgot to do that when I downloaded and placed it (it was still set to Residential) and I wouldn't get the popup asking if I wanted to follow until I had the lot set to the proper type.

So the mod works everything inside the building works. I just have a problem with the headset. I downloaded the newest version from the patreon page but my people have the red and white squares and the headset doesn't show up. Do I need an older version and then patch up from there? Otherwise super awesome mod.

On 9/12/2020 at 3:55 PM, Baishun said:

Haiya! I love this mod! ❤️ 

Having an issue where I can't progress after a certain point during my workday. I'm fine all the way up to where it says "Suck the Boss's Dick". Previously, I just More...'d through the Romance options until I got to WW's Sex option and did that and even though we didn't do anything oral (he just wanted to be teased?), it worked. But for two days now that option hasn't even come back up no matter what, and then the last two days it comes up but the stupid f**ker won't get out of his damn chair. I click the "Sex" option, it queues up as an action, we both sit there for about 5 seconds, me looking stupidly expectant and him working away on his laptop, then it disappears from the queue. I tried over and over. He doesn't decline (in never gets that far).

Also I only seem to be able to access the two desks furthest out in the worker's pool. The desks near the wall, if I click on them I get a "I can't go there"-type error. No biggie as there's still 3 desks I can access to do things, but I didn't know if maybe the other problem is caused by some kind of routing error. Maybe he's not getting out of his chair because he can't?

Anyways I love all the work and thought that went into this. I just wish it worked so I could progress past the first job.

I'm also having this issue, everything is up to date from what I can tell.

Hey Hey. JUst started playing with this mod but im having problems.

I've set up the work location, but no employees or the boss are showing up. Im playing wit the latest build, but nothing seem to be working. Any Ideas on what is doing this. Is it load order related or is it something im missing??

On 9/23/2020 at 1:13 AM, Orphenus said:

So the mod works everything inside the building works. I just have a problem with the headset. I downloaded the newest version from the patreon page but my people have the red and white squares and the headset doesn't show up. Do I need an older version and then patch up from there? Otherwise super awesome mod.

I'm also having the same issue, alongside not being able to successfully fulfill "go to prostitution location / action". Commenting to follow this post and get some advice !!

On 12/1/2019 at 10:02 AM, Ksuihuh said:

The only pack requred is Get to Work, you might loose some decoration items from the venue, but nothing essential. All outfits should be in place thought, since I used only Base Game and Get to Work...Weird. 

Hi! So I've recently  been trying o use this mod and everything runs great, except the employees have broken cc skin! I've followed all the directions and i even reset all my mods and deleted them and only used the ones needed for this one and I'm still seeing this broken cc or mising mesh look on the employees but not the boss.

On 9/30/2020 at 4:09 PM, goddessnyxie said:

I have eveything downloaded and in the right folders but the venue isn't showing up in the gallery??

Hi goddesssynxie,

Search in the gallery for redapplenet, ensure include custom content is ticked.

When you place the lot, make sure you are using the grey building - called =redapplenet= not red apple office.  also, before confirming the build, change it to the red apple office (gallery) (in the same section as where it says residential or when you move a family and you want to buy furnished or unfurnished).  Ensure your office is in the same town as your sim.  These are tricks i have learned along the way.  Hope this helps you.