RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

You actually DO need to leave littlemssam's venues list in game, if you want the holiday home addon which I do.  Just a side-note, there.  My issue us unrelated.

I've placed the venue, and while it HAS all the required components, for that venue type, the build menu insists it doesn't.  I 'm not sure if this is going to work, or why I'm getting that message.

11 hours ago, procian said:

Ok.....just found out venue lists are broken......probably wont get fixed till after the weekend......

Okay Thank you for saying that. I was extremely confused, and removed all other venue list and had the same problem where if I remove all objects the Venue would be complete but I doubt I could use the mod without any of the objects.

5 hours ago, Darkboi said:

Okay Thank you for saying that. I was extremely confused, and removed all other venue list and had the same problem where if I remove all objects the Venue would be complete but I doubt I could use the mod without any of the objects.

Yep mine has the same problem....should be fixed sometime tomorrow according to the discord channel.....

8 hours ago, ls73 said:

You actually DO need to leave littlemssam's venues list in game, if you want the holiday home addon which I do.  Just a side-note, there.  My issue us unrelated.

I've placed the venue, and while it HAS all the required components, for that venue type, the build menu insists it doesn't.  I 'm not sure if this is going to work, or why I'm getting that message.

Venues list is broken....will be fixed sometime tomorrow.....

RedAppleNet 1.1.2a - January 20, 2020.

-Fix Update-

Change Log

- Updated for 1.60.54.1020 Patch

- Removed headset for a moment, so there won't be any Exclamation marks for people who doesn't have Get Famous. I will add it back later.

Just to ask, not used this one before but figured I'd give it a try as I have the Photography mod by the same author, not going great to start, as I see others commenting, 3 objects missing in placing the lot, I have all packs and the few freebies like Grims guitar etc in placing, yes, MOO is on, I cant find any screenshots of all elements of the build but, at a guess, is it just three windows where there curtains are placed, as in the screenshot below?

Spoiler

c3990e31bc68a676cb969fd6b910ddc6.jpg

Thoughts? 

It also lists the only "problem" as 9/10 computers, from what I can see the only desks that do not have them are the front desk and the two side offices, either side of the boss room, 1 being in the shot above.  From screens I see in this threads I presume the front desks does not have a computer but adding one for each of those side offices would make it 11/10.

Is that correct? 

1 hour ago, Downloader said:

Just to ask, not used this one before but figured I'd give it a try as I have the Photography mod by the same author, not going great to start, as I see others commenting, 3 objects missing in placing the lot, I have all packs and the few freebies like Grims guitar etc in placing, yes, MOO is on, I cant find any screenshots of all elements of the build but, at a guess, is it just three windows where there curtains are placed, as in the screenshot below?

Hide contents

c3990e31bc68a676cb969fd6b910ddc6.jpg

Thoughts? 

It also lists the only "problem" as 9/10 computers, from what I can see the only desks that do not have them are the front desk and the two side offices, either side of the boss room, 1 being in the shot above.  From screens I see in this threads I presume the front desks does not have a computer but adding one for each of those side offices would make it 11/10.

Is that correct? 

Put a desk...chair and computer in that room....shouldn't matter how many computers you have...put one on the front desk too If you want....

This mod venue list is likely broken. Tiny House Residential or whatever it is called from Tiny LIving doesn't appear with this mod installed. All other mods I have seem fine, but with this one installed no tiny house option appears. Please update the list. Thanks for all the hard work you put in this mod

5 hours ago, scoed said:

This mod venue list is likely broken. Tiny House Residential or whatever it is called from Tiny LIving doesn't appear with this mod installed. All other mods I have seem fine, but with this one installed no tiny house option appears. Please update the list. Thanks for all the hard work you put in this mod

This mod has been updated and is working.....

So here's my problem.  I placed the RedAppleNet Venue into the game, but the lot shows incomplete.  So I entered build mode, and everything is there, the problem is that the lot requires everything to be removed.  For example, it shows the required items for completion, like the front desk, saying "Front Desk 1/0" or "Trash Cans 12/0"   In other words "There needs to be 0 trash cans and this lot has 12, or 0 front desks and this lot has 1."  And it's not just those items, it's basically everything--computers, workout equipment, fridge, microwave, etc.  The only way for me to make the lot complete is to remove EVERYTHING, which, I imagine, would make it hard to participate in workday tasks.

4 minutes ago, SimsPlayer88 said:

So here's my problem.  I placed the RedAppleNet Venue into the game, but the lot shows incomplete.  So I entered build mode, and everything is there, the problem is that the lot requires everything to be removed.  For example, it shows the required items for completion, like the front desk, saying "Front Desk 1/0" or "Trash Cans 12/0"   In other words "There needs to be 0 trash cans and this lot has 12, or 0 front desks and this lot has 1."  And it's not just those items, it's basically everything--computers, workout equipment, fridge, microwave, etc.  The only way for me to make the lot complete is to remove EVERYTHING, which, I imagine, would make it hard to participate in workday tasks.

Hi! You need to update your game.

11 hours ago, scoed said:

On 1/21/2020 at 3:23 AM, ls73 said:

Ok.  Is just YOUR venues list broken?  When it's fixed, will I still have access to ALL of Little Ms Sam's venues, including the holiday home?

The mod was updated on January 20 and everything works fine. I strongly recommend read installation instructions for the mod.

55 minutes ago, Ksuihuh said:

Hi! You need to update your game.

Everything appears to be up to date.  I have the game through Origins on my Mac, and it updated a few days ago.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ksuihuh said:

Did you follow instalation instructions and put RedAppleOffice lot into your world?

I did. i ended up completely uninstalling and reinstalling the mod and resetting the building. it worked fine the 2nd time around.

I can't get it to work.

The venue is in world 1 while my sim lives in world 2. When work starts TS4 always reports an error and shows the world selection screen. At least my setup has an issue switching worlds for RedAppleNet.

So I traveled to the venue 1h before work. It worked somehow. I got jobs assigned and completed them but there were no co-workers/boss.

After months as AEP boss my sim will take some time off and wait for an upcoming release or start another career.

I have a little annoying problem I'm not sure what's causing it. But during the day's objectives while messing with the boss, my toon can never give a massage to him. It never shows up while standing, flirty or not. While sitting I get the option but always get a 'no path' bubble when it tries to execute. Any ideas?

On 12/1/2019 at 4:33 AM, Ksuihuh said:

RedAppleNet 1.1.2a - Part-Time Active Career Mod - January 20, 2020

View File

= RedAppleNet =  

1229382878_Untitleddesign(1)(1).png.b65034e5aecf9bac66ccce86baa022ee.png

Supports Game Version 1.60.54.1020

= Mod Requirements = 

Get to Work

WickedWhims by TURBODRIVER

CHANGE LOG

This mod adds Part-time Active Career in the cybersex company. You will spend your day having sexy conversations with clients in the chat rooms and on the phone and maybe even have personal video sessions. 
However, this company doesn't have the best reputation, so climbing career ladder will be virtually impossible. You might need to suck up to quite a sleazy boss to get the desired promotion. 

This is a short description of the mod and its features. It's up to you to discover all of its features.
Some installation steps are quite intricate so, please check out Important Notes or ChangeLog.

If you have any problems, please read the FAQ and if you still do not find the solution to your problem, message me on the Discord in RedAppleNet_channel.

943516316_(153).png.5f81337f52e7ae273a06a4519c771fee.png

The 'RedAppleNet' company is not as perfect as AEP, so you will have to deal with unfairness and quite a sleazy boss. It would be virtually impossible to complete your day with a golden reward without hard work and staying late.

1040210782_(164).png.dc715bc9e6fa8e906f03b9325e7f9481.png

However, you can choose another way of getting what you want. You can try to seduce your Boss and earn promotion this way. For that, just follow the third chain in your workday tasks. 

Do not try to have sex with your Boss without an appropriate task! It won't affect your work progress! 

1853934491_(160).png.10fb8c2ec102e80e86fba34ec3e1be36.png

The career has three levels. And every level has its own custom interactions. They will be available to your Sim during the workday.

Most of them labeled by the RedAplleNet icon. There is a hint under most of the tasks during a workday which will let you know what interaction you need to perform to complete the task. 

This mod is in no way a realistic representation of reality. It's all my fantasy and fanfiction. 

!Important Notes!

Before starting the career, you need to put RedAppleNet venue in the world. You can download the Venue in download section or here. Just follow instalation instructions in the post. This mod overrides a few in-game CAS and Build items, but it shouldn’t conflict with anything. If you use any other VenueLists, remove them and leave only KsuihuhVenueList.

!!!IF YOU WANT TO BUILD A NEW VENUE!!!   

You can find all objects required in the venue requirements, BUT you need to use specific chairs since some NPCs are anchored to them! Put Boss’s Chair in the boss's office and so on, otherwise they won't be able to perform their job. Also make sure that Video Chat operators have separate offices since they need privacy to do their job. And don't forget to put computer on the front desk for Receptionist!

1990651861_(157).png.06500ea10c24d15cd010254b3bf7d2c8.png

= HOW TO INSTALL =

1. Download just one version of the mod.

2. Extract files from the .zip file.

3. Put .package file and .ts4script file into your Mods folder. To do this, go to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. 

DO NOT PUT THE .TS4SCRIPT FILE MORE THEN ONE FOLDER DEEP IN YOUR MODS FOLDER!!!

4. Make sure you have only one copy of Neia_Career_Commons.

5. Download RedAppleNetOffice Venue in the Download section and follow instalation insctruction in the post here  .

6. Make sure you have only one VenueList in your Mods folder. KsuihuhVenueList already contains all other existing venues of other moders I'm aware of: LittleMsSam's, Zerbu's, Basemental's, Coolspear’s Multipark Venue and  itasan2's Get To College Mod. So If you use one of this mods delete their VenueList and keep just KsuihuhVenueList.

7. Make sure that Script Mods are enabled in your game. To do that go to your game setting, click Game Options, Other, and see if Script Mods are allowed.

!Check out the ChangeLog to learn what new features are added to new versions of the mod!

= Patreon Version =                             
RedAppleNet 1.1.5 
Updated on January 20, 2020

PATREON

Become a Patron and get early access!

1668761528_(3258).png.48ae64b55b98d0b4264891c363af8fa4.png

Visit my site! I upload different CC, Lots and Sims and other mods I create.

DISCORD

Join my Discord Server for help and conversation!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/30/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

Hai, someone please help I have a problem. When the time come to go work, my sims dont go to the red apple building it just work at home. Idont know whyy

image.png.5508629de068de0fa050b4263143a884.png

Could someone explain what needs to happen for the boss to spawn? I've seen people talk about the error where there are missing PCs after placing the lot. I got that issue as well, but the only missing PC was at the reception desk in front of the entrance where one of the junior office coordinators sit. What I assume is the bosses desk in back with the two red chairs in front of it had a PC on it from the start. The PC functions normally. (Player can sit at it and use it).

When it comes time to go to work, everything seems to work fine, *except* that the boss never spawns. Everyone else spawns, the day of work progresses properly, achievements are met, minor salary increases are received, but no boss.

I've set MCCC to set the chance of males spawning in the game to zero. Is this the problem? Is this mod trying to spawn a male boss and failing there? I tried just hand making a male and putting them in the non managed households list but no luck. Ideally if there is any limiting criteria that needs to be met for the boss to spawn, I'd love to know.