RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:04 PM, peace2020ecaep said:

Did u delete the localthumbcache file after u installed the mod ? It is in the sims4 folder.You need to do this when u had a new mod installed . 

Hi, yes I did. I actually am quite used to mods. I really don't understand what is wrong. Thank you

Is this new update Compatible with Game Version 1.63.134.1520 Legacy Edition?

Well the mod does simi work with the update. My only issue is that I'm the only person at the office and can't take any calls. I looked at the MCC menu for population and I don't see how to make any changes or how to populate the office. You also are not able to do any of the work on the computer, I don't know if the headsets are just missing or what.

On 6/8/2020 at 9:08 PM, brento said:

I only discovered and downloaded this about a month ago and it was free.  Now since the update, all I can find is the patreon version that I have to sign up and pay for.  Is there still a free version?

Hello! You are literally messaging in the topic with free version of RedAppleNet mod.?‍♂️

On 6/8/2020 at 11:32 PM, Remel said:

Well the mod does simi work with the update. My only issue is that I'm the only person at the office and can't take any calls. I looked at the MCC menu for population and I don't see how to make any changes or how to populate the office. You also are not able to do any of the work on the computer, I don't know if the headsets are just missing or what.

Hi! Sorry, but my mods don't support Legacy Edition.

On 6/10/2020 at 2:34 PM, frankui said:

Hi loving this.

Just a quick question.

Will there be any way to change the boss to another sim ?

I'm working on the feature?

54 minutes ago, Ksuihuh said:
On 6/8/2020 at 1:08 PM, brento said:

I only discovered and downloaded this about a month ago and it was free.  Now since the update, all I can find is the patreon version that I have to sign up and pay for.  Is there still a free version?

Hello! You are literally messaging in the topic with free version of RedAppleNet mod.?‍♂️

In case Brento is new to loverslab ...
In this discussion thread, goto the top of the first page and there is usually a large green button with the text, "View File".   Click that and then the green button, "Download This File".

Or use this URL

But if you support Ksuihuh, you not only get a slightly newer version on Patreon, but Ksuihuh's gratitude.

7 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:
On 6/8/2020 at 3:32 PM, Remel said:

My version is actually The Sims™ 4 Digital Deluxe not sure why the Legacy edition was showing. So is there something missing from the download?

14 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

I'm working on the feature?

Alright thankyou! Appreciate your work! keep it up ♥ Lots of love and energy ♥

Dear Ksuihuh! Thank you so much for your mods! I'm happy to play with my Sims in both of your careers!!! This and AEP.
But I have a request-please add a way to either create your boss from scratch (for example, in CAS, setting the desired character trait), or another way to assign the role of boss to any SIM! We are all different, someone does not want his female SIM to serve a male boss, someone on the contrary (I am among them), someone does not mind that there were gay relationships in the office, if he plays for a male SIM and the boss is also a man (this is also personally acceptable to me, even I like to play sometimes, the main thing is that it was not FF. No offense to anyone, but I can't stand this kind of relationship in the game. In life, I do not care, as long as they do not climb with it personally to me). Sorry, I got carried away.

I am writing this request precisely because I am one of those who have an office that is almost completely working, except for the fact that there is no boss. Tasks are completed, but only for the first two positions, respectively, a maximum of 2/3 of the task scale is filled.
I suspect my reason may be that I may have accidentally deleted it (I don't really like families generated by the game, so I can delete and/or edit and remove some families from the families that are being played). So maybe it's my fault. Plus, you wrote in the comments to restore the default settings of the MCCC Population. Which ones??? For example, I often change the ratio of generation of men and women (I prefer more men in the world, about 1 woman to 3 men). In this regard, I really hope for the implementation of the following ideas, so that the appearance of the boss does not depend on the settings of the population (for example, at least create a completely male world /there was somehow such an experiment, such as Omegavers before the appearance of a fashion on this topic/ or purely female).
In short: Please make a convenient way for you, so that there is not one boss, but you can choose the boss yourself (which way is not very important to me personally).
Personally I see 2 ways (ideal way - combination 1+2):

1) The above mentioned CAS is suitable for everyone, since it is the basic function of the game, no third-party mods are needed. In this case, the option with the character trait is best. Created with the desired trait (or changed the existing MCCC for users), settled in the city (if created) and it automatically becomes the boss in this career. Ideally, to be able to do several in case of death, but with this method, you can also one, the main thing is that the career progress, etc.is not reset if the boss has changed (for example, you did not have to pump the "working relationship" again).
2) a Career that can be assigned via MCCC (or codes, if any) to any SIM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, hello!

Thank you very much for this mod! It really livens up some of my game storylines! 

I do, however, have a question. I managed to fix my no boss problem by resetting the population settings to normal so the boss can generate and then putting them right back. The boss remains afterward so I'm really happy to see that! My issue now is vacation time.

I know that some career mods don't allow days off even though your sims do get them. My sim tried to to take a day off but there was no option to do so and when I tried to send her to work after saying I did't want to go with her, she then could't go to work at all. Are those things normal?

On 6/7/2020 at 9:04 PM, peace2020ecaep said:

Did u delete the localthumbcache file after u installed the mod ? It is in the sims4 folder.You need to do this when u had a new mod installed . 

Hi, sorry for the verylate answer. Everything worked after I downloaded the new version of the mod. Thank you !!!

6 minutes ago, caelis said:

Hi i have a problem with the mod

I Go to work but the people dont spawn

Have you named the lot to redapple via the drop down menu in build mode?....are all the things there? look for any red warnings...

4 hours ago, caelis said:

Yes

Under Lot "Requirements", scroll down and make sure you have the correct (or greater) number of Computers. If you are using the "BIG" 2 story lot, then you will most likely discover that it is short a computer. There are 2 big rooms at the back of the main floor, one on each side of the Boss's Office if my memory is serving me correctly. I place a computer on the desk in each of those rooms.