RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:48 AM, Number2415LS said:

I am having this issue where placing down the custom items are registering but weirdly the actual lot is saying that having them make it ....well fail

I know ive described this poorly so to put it another way this is how it looks in game

(any Custom furniture) 1/0 

That is what is causing the problems, is there a fix ?

Hi! You need to update your game.

7 hours ago, natsssspm said:

Hi, I didn't read anyone mentioning this, but my sim is in the 2 step career (virtual sex operator) and romantic interactions with the boss as "give a massage" or other doesn't show up at all.

Thank you before hand!

Hi! You need quite high level of romance to perform this interaction if I remember correctly?

I've had an issue with the 'Give Massage' (to the boss) interaction too, at the same career step...Romantic relationship was near maximum and it was only that specific interaction that didn't show up ('Ask for Massage' and other interactions at the same romance level were present as expected).

I'm not running the career at the moment (although it is installed) and my current game/mod configuration is different, so I have no idea if the issue persists.

FWIW

Tengo un problema, en el primer día hice todo lo de seducir al jefe, preguntar por lo promoción y todo eso, luego finalmente me salió la opción de "chupar la polla del jefe" pero no la encontré únicamente me salía hablar, seducir y preguntar por la promoción.

Alguien sabe que debo de hacer? Debo iniciar el sexo con el Wicked whims? Porque en las interacciones románticas me salió la opción de iniciar sexo con el WW

On 4/3/2020 at 3:15 AM, SebastianGoHer said:

Tengo un problema, en el primer día hice todo lo de seducir al jefe, preguntar por lo promoción y todo eso, luego finalmente me salió la opción de "chupar la polla del jefe" pero no la encontré únicamente me salía hablar, seducir y preguntar por la promoción.

Alguien sabe que debo de hacer? Debo iniciar el sexo con el Wicked whims? Porque en las interacciones románticas me salió la opción de iniciar sexo con el WW

Hola! No sé si hablas inglés, pero obviamente te recomiendo para el próximo post, la gente te contestara más rápido.

Sí, tienes que iniciar sexo con WW. Es válido en cualquier parte, lo único es que lo debes iniciar tú. (Manualmente, me refiero)

On 4/3/2020 at 10:34 PM, Number2415LS said:

Hello
I do apologies but i do keep my game quite updated, I did check and i am on the current version however the issue remains

Ok. Then look for old RedAppleNet files in your Mods folder, I can't think about anything else that can cause this issue, sorry.

1 hour ago, Alkatraz said:

not work for me. when is work time my sims not go to the work place,but it stay at home pretening he is at work.

Hello! Please read the installation instruction carefully, if you follow them, everything should work.

11 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Ok. Then look for old RedAppleNet files in your Mods folder, I can't think about anything else that can cause this issue, sorry.

Alright then, thank you for your help. The problem is still kinda unresolved so ill have to dive a bit again, but thank you.

12 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

I'm sorry to come back so quickly after the last message but I realise something else

I also getting the 'Item removed' warning near constant trying to get both this and other Venue mods to work

This maybe an issue and honestly I have no idea how to solve it either 

12 hours ago, pyrobladeich said:

Did you up date the files? Because they have the same dates as the last update.

I'm wondering the same thing. The LL page says it was updated on April 10th but the archive has the same version number has before and downloading, the files within have the same dates has before.

13 hours ago, Dynchia said:

I'm wondering the same thing. The LL page says it was updated on April 10th but the archive has the same version number has before and downloading, the files within have the same dates has before.

I think it has something to do with update on thread or description, even though the actual download file wasn't updated

Hi My problem is that the sims (like the boss and other operators) just stay outside of the office instead of going to their seats. I have already used all the seats required and give video chat operators their separate rooms and put computer on the front desk receptionist.

However, my building has 3 floors and their offices and seats are at the second floor. Would it be a problem? Thank you very much for this good mod!

On 4/11/2020 at 2:13 AM, Number2415LS said:

I'm sorry to come back so quickly after the last message but I realise something else

I also getting the 'Item removed' warning near constant trying to get both this and other Venue mods to work

This maybe an issue and honestly I have no idea how to solve it either 

Well, in case of my mod you might miss some not essential decorative items, it's weird if you experience this problem with other Venue mods. You have 'Get to Work' expansion, right? The problem you're describing (1/0 in the Venue Items requirements) appeared specifically after new game patch that prepared game for Tiny Living or University pack, I don't remember. After that all creators updated their mods and problem was fixed, but older version of the mods became incompatible with newer version of the game. That's why the only reason for this specific problem is either not updated game or some old versions of the mod. I recommend downloading the latest version of the RedApple again and run the game with only this mod in your Mods folder. Nothing else.  If it fixes the problem, then you have some old files in your Mods folder you need to find and delete.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:44 AM, youngestm said:

Hi!
Will your venue list conflict with Basemental's? Do both lists have the same options?

Thanks

Hi! Everything is in the instructions to the mod, please read them?

On 4/13/2020 at 7:07 PM, vvvkkkll said:

Hi My problem is that the sims (like the boss and other operators) just stay outside of the office instead of going to their seats. I have already used all the seats required and give video chat operators their separate rooms and put computer on the front desk receptionist.

However, my building has 3 floors and their offices and seats are at the second floor. Would it be a problem? Thank you very much for this good mod!

Hi! Try to use my No CC build and see if it helps, sometimes it glitches with some other people lots,  I don't know why?‍♀️

On 4/18/2020 at 3:58 PM, simwithme123 said:

Hi, just wanted a little help, I downloaded this mod and the office but when I join my sim at work no co-workers appear. what im I doing wrong? does anyone have any advice for me

On 4/18/2020 at 10:31 PM, mad bean said:

no boss, no employees, no way to be on the phone to work.... :(

If you use MCCC you might want to bring your settings to default and see if that fixes it. Also, it might conflict with NPCC mod if you are using it.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:36 AM, Juujutsu said:

How do I change the work uniform?

9 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Hello. There is no option for it yet.

I've been changing my personal work outfit with no problem using the Plan Career Outfit mod from MTS if that's of any help to you guys? Just make sure you read the mod page properly and seek out the community updated version of the XML Script Injector.