RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

1 hour ago, Karja said:

Anybody else having issues with it not allowing you to follow the sim to work? i get an empty message box then they just go to work alone. No idea what i have installed that could be conflicting...

You have get to work? you named the lot Red apple etc? you followed the instructions when downloading and placing the lot?

Hello, Im having an issue with the mod. I have everything downloaded all feature seem to work except that i can not change the lot type. that doesn't show, so i am unable to go to the venue of the red apple net. Also i receive a phone call about a photoshoot? and at 8pm the option to leave never happens.

12 hours ago, MsSade said:

Hello, Im having an issue with the mod. I have everything downloaded all feature seem to work except that i can not change the lot type. that doesn't show, so i am unable to go to the venue of the red apple net. Also i receive a phone call about a photoshoot? and at 8pm the option to leave never happens.

This is just a guess, but I suspect you might be missing some items on the lot.  The way I checked was in world mode in the world where I placed the lot, select the redapplenet office.  In the information panel, there should be a list of required items.  Some items are probably missing, they were in my copy.  I added the listed missing items and it worked.

Then again, it might be something entirely different.  If so, nevermind (said in a Gilda Radner voice).

6 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

This is just a guess, but I suspect you might be missing some items on the lot.  The way I checked was in world mode in the world where I placed the lot, select the redapplenet office.  In the information panel, there should be a list of required items.  Some items are probably missing, they were in my copy.  I added the listed missing items and it worked.

Then again, it might be something entirely different.  If so, nevermind (said in a Gilda Radner voice).

Hello, thanks for reply, so i went back and checks. so the lot that is downloaded doesn't give me any requirements, its greyed out. Also when i try to change the lot type it doesn't show the red apple net option. I deleted and reinstalled the files too many time.

19 hours ago, MsSade said:

Hello, thanks for reply, so i went back and checks. so the lot that is downloaded doesn't give me any requirements, its greyed out. Also when i try to change the lot type it doesn't show the red apple net option. I deleted and reinstalled the files too many time.

I'm afraid I'm not much help here and I don't know how a new building type is created ingame.  I imagine you've read Ksuihuh's instructions, but to make certain, I've found that script file placement is critical.  It can be only one sub-folder deep from the Mods folder.  So I created ".../Mods/RedAppleNet" and dumped all five files into that after unzipping the download.

Make certain you have only one venue list and that it's Ksuihuh's venue list (I used the one with the latest date as I had several).

There are some objects in the lot which must be manually added and they are specific, such as the Boss chair, but I don't think that would prevent the RedAppleNet venue from showing in the venue list.  In fact, I'm sure I saw it in the list before I placed the items.

Edit:  Oh, another thing I do, which is probably not necessary here, is that I delete the "localthumbcache" file in the Sims 4 folder before starting a game.  I found that to be necessary for some sims and buildings to show up.

Well, I think I figured out part of the problem with give boss a massage, the option only shows up when they're both sitting on the couch, but my sim got a can't maneuver error as the boss stands right back up to go back to his computer, so the sim can't progress that line.

I'm also getting the meshing error, I think probably with the headset accessory. I don't have all the packs, but I do have get to work.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:56 PM, Makumba666 said:

I do not know what is wrong with it. I can build venue (although it sows some errors - namely it says there are no 3 objects installed) but still sims creates building, Problem is I can not change venue type. There is no RedAppleNetOffice available in type list.  It correctly shows photo studio type, but no red apple office. :(

I did everything according instructions: put venue files in tray folder, packages in mods folder.  I even tried Ksuihuh_Venue List.package both from AEP and this mod. All the same. Any advice?

You probably have venue list for some other mod that overrides Ksuihuh Venue List in your Mods folder. Try to find it and read instaltion instruction carefully, there is a list of venues from other mods that are already included into KsuihuhVenueList.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:35 AM, miershyk said:

Hello, for some reason the Red Apple Net lot doesn't spawn the Boss. All other NPCs are there except Boss. The lot is the one from here, and I even delete the Boss chair and replace it with the same Boss chair. But no Boss spawned even after ranking up the entire time my Sim works there.

Make sure that you have computer on Boss's table. 

On 1/2/2020 at 8:21 AM, Karja said:

Anybody else having issues with it not allowing you to follow the sim to work? i get an empty message box then they just go to work alone. No idea what i have installed that could be conflicting...

Did you follow instalation instructions and put RedAppleOffice lot into your world?

On 1/11/2020 at 5:45 AM, Nitch said:

Well, I think I figured out part of the problem with give boss a massage, the option only shows up when they're both sitting on the couch, but my sim got a can't maneuver error as the boss stands right back up to go back to his computer, so the sim can't progress that line.

I'm also getting the meshing error, I think probably with the headset accessory. I don't have all the packs, but I do have get to work.

Yes, this will be fixed soon, for some reason headset went missing in the mods files, I probably deleted it accidentally, sorry!

On 1/7/2020 at 2:23 AM, MsSade said:

Hi!  You probably have some other venue list that overrides Ksuihuh Venue List. Just find it and delete it.

14 hours ago, procian said:

Thanks for the update....The black pants in CAS is still occurring :(

I fixed it myself in s4studio by deleting the male sexy underwear though  :)

Yeah, smart way to go about it?I updeted Patreon version and update this one soon?

Hello, First i want to thank everyone for the help, i can now change the venue type. Now I have another issue, On the requirements for the lot to work it wants me to delete all the venue requirements. Meaning it shows toilet 3/0 if i delete the toilet it shows the venue type has been met.

1 hour ago, darkmoong said:

320051199_TS4_x642020-01-1723-33-41.png.49ee506e95a6255c4dcc63e50d6e287f.pngI have this odd bug? anytime I place an item the lot suddenly becomes incomplete?? I have repeatedly tried to fix this and idk what to do anymore and cant find anything on it either. I'm also having the same glitch the the Photography studio lot but no other lots.

Did you enable bb.moveobjects cheat before placing?