IGNORED

All notifications have stopped

As of today, I'm no longer receiving notifications on the mod threads I have set to follow.

I am able to manually view the threads to ensure that they have new posts but for some reason they're never showing up in my notifications. I hope there is an easy fix to this that I'm missing. I've already made sure that none of my notification settings have been altered. 

Been like that for weeks if not months for me, though a couple of them do notify me of new posts, the bulk of them do not, unless I was quoted in them.  My best guess is it is a combination of windows itself updating, this site and for me firefox updating, spread out over time.  Chances are they will suddenly start working again at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

In the last weeks I noticed that I stopped getting notifications about some mods. From other mods, I still got them.

A few days ago I went through my follow settings to remove a lot of unnecessary ones (I was following a couple of hundred mods over the years). I removed most of my follows and set the remaining ones to the "Send a mail Daily" setting. Since then I got zero notification mails. I checked manually and I saw some mods I'm following did get updates, but I got no notification about them.

So it seems there are some serious issues with the Notification feature.