TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Yup, I knew that since you were on a vacation from LL when it was being talked about and worked on. I had assumed they PMed you.

Looks good so far.

Minor suggested edits

1. "(HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother does the same for the creature. HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp is an outdated one, and NOT recommended to be used as it is severely affected by a known Oblivion bug.)"

Comment - I had also experienced some issues with creature children being immediately attacked and killed by non-creature NPCs, when your PC enters a cell the first time where they are. Rats are an example. Has to do with the default disposition, aggression or other attribute being generated by Oblivion. More in that MOD thread. Not sure if it was or can be addressed.

2. HiyokoGenerator.esp - There are a couple or even a few options to choose from here, see the readme file for details. (I don't know if it has an included readme file and if that information was included. It should be IMO.)

Other notes

I'd strongly suggest adding at the top about having a 100% working MBP++ if they choose that version and path. Issues with that MOD set should then be posted in that thread and not here.

I'd also strongly suggest making mention of the missing head issue that some of us have discovered recently. I went over this in some detail a few pages back. I know of at least one other posting about it. It should only affect those using MBP++.

I've also added, again a few pages back, a new minor HiyokoClub.ini that addresses some reoccurring issues in game. I have only tested using the 400 Hiyokos, HiyokoGenerator.esp, but had no apparent issues.

Last but not least, and very simple to add would be version information directly in the ESP files themselves. It can be done in a matter of seconds using CS/E or any Oblivion tool that edits the description box of the ESP.

OK thanks guys I'll do some more reading for it and, yes for the  most part hiyako/tamago are simple enough to install Its just that usually using Omods i'm scared that 

ill do something that will cause conflict.  Its not that i haven't done this before i have its just the last time I did it was buggy ass hell, oh I don't know naked pirates running around with messages popping up with something alone the lines that I have a child. Mind you the naked pirate part was not done on purpose so yeah intimading and frustrating for me.

Naked pirates with messages pop-ups???!!! That's not part of this, the pirates. Messages, maybe. Tamago News will provide notifications of births as I recall.

I'd suggest posting your Load Order, preferably in spoiler tags, so someone here can review it.

As far as being buggy, which versions of which Tamago/Hiyoko MODs you are using will determine if in fact it is Tamago/Hiyoko or not, or something else entirely.

Ok. OP updated with some suggestions reflected.

About the missing head issue in MBP version btw.. I've experienced it several times too. And I think that it is because of load order change. Possibly because the hiyoko's are generated via "CreateFullActorCopy" command.

I suspect if I had reordered master plugins - which includes Tamago, Hiyoko, MBP, x117. I don't remember exactly how I did. Or, slipping anything into between Tamago/Hiyoko and HiyokoGenerator.esp can be a problem too.

In this case anyway, there is no true fix, as all the hiyoko's are dynamically generated refs. You can use Blockhead to fix it.

Or.. simply purge the entire hiyoko data. The only good headless hiyoko is a dead headless hiyoko.

Nice. Hopefully that will help those new to Oblivion set this up and get it working.

On headless Hiyokos, yes that's what I discovered; brought about when LO changes OR if you edit a lower level esp. I didn't make edits to an ESM so no idea if that too contributes to this issue.

Purging is the best and only fix I discovered. Anything less leads to either FPS impacts or it eventually raining CTDs. I do have a clue as to what may be the issue since only some Hiyokos are affected by this and not all. So that again is pointing to LO positioning of the individual race ESPs. When positioning changes it brings about this bug. I have multiple copies of my full Oblivion build saved, so I could one day revisit it.

I'm reluctant to move into a fully Blockhead world. Not sure why but I am. I'll let the younger more motivated amongst us pursue that. I play Oblivion very little these days. Mostly due to work and life activities that I find I enjoy so much more. It's truly been fun and I've thoroughly enjoyed befriending other LL members, but my spirit longs for something else and more than PC games and worlds.

Cheers,

V

Do not install Oblivion in the folder specified by the Installation ( C:\ programfiles.....), Change it, best not in C: (if your Windows crashed/virus and you must delete whole C all your mods are gone). Problem are the fucking administrator rights, some Oblivion programs do not work right with the standart Folder, or you have Problems to overwrite files,......

Best also steam not in C

Move steam https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129

OBSE for steam version: obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, and obse_steam_loader.dll in your Oblivion Folder ( the Folder with the Oblivion.exe inside )

You start the game with the Oblivion.exe ( not the  obse_loader.exe ! ) Ensure you have enabled the Steam community in-game, or OBSE will fail to load. Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".

• 1 month later...

I always wanted to reduce the extend Tamago & Hiyoko club apply scripts to the temporary and spawnable actors. Is there way to disable ovulation, impregnation and pregnancy for the spawnable creatures & npcs? It seems like a waste of CPU to me when Tamago & Hiyoko forces its feature which wouldn't work anyway because usual (default) spawn time is 3 days which is not enough for pregnancy to go through all stages and barely enough for impregnation to occur.

Interesting mem4. I will test it how it works. Thanks for sharing the script :)

scn a4tccAddTamagoData

ref me
array_var data
string_var idx

Begin Function { me }
SetFunctionValue -1
if a4tc.IsAvailable == 0 || IsFormValid me == 0
  return
endif
if (me.IsActor == 0 && me.IsContainer == 0) || me.GetItemCount a4tcExclude
  return
endif

;Exist?
let idx := GetRawFormIDString me
if ar_HasKey a4tc.aTamago idx
  SetFunctionValue 0
else
  ;Register
  let data := Call a4tcfAddTamagoData me idx
  sv_Destruct idx
  if data != ar_Null
   if 0 < ar_Size data->Wombs
    SetFunctionValue 2  ;Got a womb
   else
    SetFunctionValue 1
   endif
  endif
endif
sv_Destruct idx
End

Where in the script I add your script lines?

Edited by Nepro

It looks fine but maybe I'm missing something. Try replacing that script with this one:

scn a4tccAddTamagoData

ref me

array_var data

string_var idx

Begin Function { me }

SetFunctionValue -1

if a4tc.IsAvailable == 0 || IsFormValid me == 0

return

endif

return

endif

if me.IsActorRespawning && me.GetIsSex female

return

endif

;Exist?

let idx := GetRawFormIDString me

if ar_HasKey a4tc.aTamago idx

SetFunctionValue 0

else

;Register

let data := Call a4tcfAddTamagoData me idx

sv_Destruct idx

if data != ar_Null

if 0 < ar_Size data->Wombs

SetFunctionValue 2 ;Got a womb

else

SetFunctionValue 1

endif

endif

endif

sv_Destruct idx

End

EDIT: Dratted editor removed all the indents. You should put them back in.

CSE ? I don't see the line numbers and OBSE and CSE in your Windows. Also there is no error description part of the window.

Started CSE with OBSE ?

CSE51 looks like this

post-3205-0-07124900-1409189248_thumb.jpg    You see CSE, OBSE and the error description below the script.

( I never used CSE62, but your Pictures looks like the original CS )

How to use CSE51 with OBSE20 and 21 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34526-help-too-much-japanese-in-dialogs-landscape-issue/page-2?do=findComment&comment=882512

Normally  CSE51 needs OBSE20, and CSE62 only works with OBSE 21

I, obviously, am not well versed in the scripts and logic flow of TamagoClub :P

a4tcfAddTamagoData may be better place to check.

;starting at line 38

;Get a womb?
	let i := 0
	if me.GetIsCreature
		if Rand 0 100 < a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate
			let i := 1
		endif
	elseif me.GetIsSex Female
                if 0 == me.IsActorRespawning
                endif
	endif

@Nepro

Any script that contains OBSE commands, etc. must be done with the editor initialized with OBSE so they are recognized. Fejeenas' info should get you set for that.

@Supierce

Inside a code block should preserve indents (the blue <> button)

This sounds fun and all but it seems there is wrong with the downloads as after downloading them and then go to unzip them I get a error of a unsupported compression was used and corrupts the files. Any help?

Have you tried downloading the latest version of 7z?

@Varenne

I have read about your problem whit the headless hiyokos, i wonder why they have missing only the head and not the full body.

Having missing references they should be invisible when naked.

Anyway, this happens when the master file/s used by the generator change LO number in your savegame.

This number MUST remain consistent, because the savegame file keep the references of all NPCs created in game, such as the hiyoko children.

The default generator ( and my version so far) uses Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm and x117race.esm as masters; if you have added new hiyokos to the generator using different races that have another .esm/.esp as master, these master files have to follow the same rule about the LO number.

It's annoying but we can't overlook this rule.

I had a similar problem whit another mod: LST Bravil Underground. I use (usually) the option to create a FullActorCopy of the NPC i want to enslave, this because i want to avoid problems whit respawning NPCs, since i enslave tons of them (HentaiMania girls as an example).

But this rise a new problem, because my savegame need the LO number of the HentaiMania.esp to remain consistent, in fact this .esp is now a master file. If this file change the LO number for any reason all my slaves become invisible (and mostly cause CTDs ).

Having learned the lesson in the hard way, now whenever i move/add/remove a mod in my LO i double check those "ghost" master files and ALWAYS keep them in the same LO number.

Now you know how to avoid the problem, but how to fix an already plagued save?

Well, maybe there is something that could work.

PerfectionCat has made a handy tool named PEM_RepairModsIndex  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42312/?

that try to correct the ID number of mods in savegame files, it is specifically useful for NPCs stored in savegame that have lost the reference Mod index.

It write down a report  .txt file whit the ID number of NPCs, the instructions are machine translated in english and quite awful but better than nothing.

For what i can understand, the ID numbers displayed in the log are RefID. I was not able to disable the corresponding NPCs using the console, maybe i need their BaseID, i am always confused when all that numbers are in play :( .

I have another useful tip for Tamago/Hiyoko users:

Usually when you reach the limit of 400 hiyoko children you cannot have more births, this is limited by the AI packages given to them.

At this point the correct procedure is to use the spell that erase all of them and restart from 0 (same procedure must be used before to disable the mod).

I didn't want to lose all my beloved daughter/slaves so i have tried another trick: i have made a clean save disabling Tamago and Hiyoko .esm and .esp files BUT keeping enabled the master files x117race.esm and Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm at the same LO number.

Once enabled Tamago and Hiyoko mods again (and all the other mods related to them) and checked that the master files are all at the same LO number they were before, i have all the hiyokos perfectly fine that i had before and i can have 400 more of them!

The only drawback is that the previous hiyokos have lost their original AI packages and faction, but this is not a problem if i have added them another AI using MCS and/or enslaving them, and for the "lost" children around Chirodyll i have always a home where to put them safe ;)

Currently in my game i have more than 1000 hiyoko children,  my PC is the mistress of almost all of them.

I have another useful tip for Tamago/Hiyoko users:

Usually when you reach the limit of 400 hiyoko children you cannot have more births, this is limited by the AI packages given to them.

At this point the correct procedure is to use the spell that erase all of them and restart from 0 (same procedure must be used before to disable the mod).

I didn't want to lose all my beloved daughter/slaves so i have tried another trick: i have made a clean save disabling Tamago and Hiyoko .esm and .esp files BUT keeping enabled the master files x117race.esm and Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm at the same LO number.

Once enabled Tamago and Hiyoko mods again (and all the other mods related to them) and checked that the master files are all at the same LO number they were before, i have all the hiyokos perfectly fine that i had before and i can have 400 more of them!

The only drawback is that the previous hiyokos have lost their original AI packages and faction, but this is not a problem if i have added them another AI using MCS and/or enslaving them, and for the "lost" children around Chirodyll i have always a home where to put them safe ;)

Currently in my game i have more than 1000 hiyoko children,  my PC is the mistress of almost all of them.

Oh yes, I think that's brilliant. Once they are born they have nothing to do with Tamago or Hiyoko, after all.

so as long as we have MCS or anything that lets us recruit arbitrary npc as a companion, they should be fine.

Excepting that MCS only has 99 companion slots. But it should be ignorable. The rest of the stray children can be enslaved using LST slave trader. HiyokoFutureDream also doesn't have a hard-cap for the number of managed children.. though it doesn't mess with their AI.

Unfortunately HiyokoFutureDream doesn't recognize anymore those children, because they are no more Hiyokos "technically" :s

How HiyokoFutureDream handle children related to the PC Movomo?

If the factor involved is the faction, this could be fixed in some way .

About MCS having 96 slots, i have made a version whit 203 slots that can be grabbed here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0bj0zt

Actuallyk, oops.

I mean, wooops. It does depend on the hiyokoclub when it first attempts to build the existing children data from hiyokoclub.

And, when we disable the tamagoclub, we have to disable hiyokoclub too, and not surprisingly we end up with disabling HFD as well. When we enable tamago stuff again, HFD has no idea how many children you have and attempts to request existing children data to the hiyokoclub.

And there is no way to manually add anyone to its hiyoko array.

:s

ok I'll add that functionality later

Sorry for replying so late. I finally got CSE working properly.

scn a4tcfAddTamagoData

ref me
string_var idx

short i
ref r
array_var data

Begin Function { me idx }
SetFunctionValue ar_Null

return
endif

;Need initialize?
if 0 > ar_Size a4tc.aTamago
let a4tc.aTamago := ar_Construct StringMap
endif

;Cleaning container
let i := me.GetNumItems
while i > 0
let i -= 1
let r := me.GetInventoryObject i
if r >= a4tcItemBegin && r <= a4tcItemEnd
me.Call a5cSetItemCount r 0
endif
loop

;Add TamagoData
let data := Call a4tcfGetInitialTamagoData me
let a4tc.aTamago[ idx ] := data
SetFunctionValue data
me.Call a4tcfDispatchEvent "OnLive" 0 ar_Map "Me"::me "Data"::data

;Get a womb?
if me.GetIsCreature
endif
endif
if i
let i := ar_Size data->Wombs
let data->Wombs[ i ] := ar_Map "step"::0
me.Call a4tcsWombOne data i
endif

Call a4tcsTamagoOne a4tc.aTamago[ idx ]
End

So what do I put in to make spawable female actors not to be included in ovulation & pregnancy cycle?

;Get a womb?
if me.GetIsCreature
endif
endif
if i
let i := ar_Size data->Wombs
let data->Wombs[ i ] := ar_Map "step"::0
me.Call a4tcsWombOne data i
endif

Call a4tcsTamagoOne a4tc.aTamago[ idx ]
End

]

Setting zero in here:

would disable all creatures' ovulation cycle?

Sorry for replying so late. I finally got CSE working properly.

So what do I put in to make spawable female actors not to be included in ovulation & pregnancy cycle?

See Mem's example above in post 445.

And to exclude creatures, I'd just use:

if me.GetIsCreature

return

endif