IGNORED

Not sure what is going on

I had some cc issues and did a FULL clean install of the game when i started playing i got a orange error and this message.

ickedWhims Version: v147b, Game Version: 1.55.105.1020
11/18/19 19:59:58 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py", line 128, in _on_zone_update_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\zone_tick.py", line 76, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147b\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py\tick_handler.py", line 30, in _wickedwhims_main_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147b\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py\tick_handler.py", line 123, in update
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_3e\NisaK\wickedmermaids\texture_cleaner.py", line 25, in nisa_clear_mer_sweat_on_update
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_3e\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 491, in get_robot_traits
AttributeError: type object 'TraitType' has no attribute 'ROBOT'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_main_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> AttributeError: type object 'TraitType' has no attribute 'ROBOT'

Im pretty sure i have the latest versions.. if theres something im missing please help QQ

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Your game is too old for the versions of WW and WP you're running. WW 147b and WP 2.2e are for game version 1.58.

Just to be clear, this is a legit Origin copy of the game, yes?

I've been having the same issue as the OP and I've got a legit version, but also it's also the forced Legacy Edition so it may not be compatible with that. Would explain the robot traits being missing. 

Actually i wondered if there was a problem with versions! can someone tell me wich would be for my version? WW an WP? since i wont be updating any time soon? pretty please ^^ if you can post the direct link i would be most thankfull!

Dont feel bad i have no idea what Legacy edition is.. or robots .. xD

One question please! 1.58 is the game WITH university dlc right?

10 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Word on the discords is DU brings it's own shipping container full of bugs separate from the 1.58 patch. So unless you really, REALLY have to have that college experience NOW, you might be better served to wait to buy the pack after they sort those bugs out.

I plan on waiting for quite some time on that one, Christmas sale maybe but I don't think it will go on sale till next year anyway.

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

Word on the discords is DU brings it's own shipping container full of bugs separate from the 1.58 patch. So unless you really, REALLY have to have that college experience NOW, you might be better served to wait to buy the pack after they sort those bugs out.

Yeah, there are some DU features that are extraordinarily buggy. I think there are so many new scripts running that they're all bumping into each other and causing conflicts in the code. Lot of lag. Lot of NPC sims standing in one place or being frozen because they try to interact with something or someone, only for that action to be interrupted. Roommates get caught in loops where they constantly have low needs. 

It's a mess.

@Spicysimster

147b is ob so lete, says my game, and other biggie words I didn't read.

The creepiest thing is how wickedwhims knows that my version is an older one.

147c is downloaded

I gotta go install it, and you already knew all of this...

I don't know, I was *nervous* (or is it "tense")

basemental, Nisa, Colonolnutty, MC Command, all these are in my game like old friends pal-ling around with each other, and I've been ignoring the errors for a week or so.

Like the error that disapprovingly says, someone is having sex and would I like to stop it or stop ALL sex? 

I'm dying to share my hamptons-style beach-houses, but maxis would complain there's too much custom-content.

Well yeah. Plus my houses rate low-end I suspect. But I googled "hamptons beach houses"  just now and I swear they look similar.

hamptons1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...