IGNORED

Might have gone overboard with animations...

Hey everybody. I decided to give Skyrim SE a try and I think I went overboard with grabbing all the animations on the forums...

I could go with the similar smaller list I started with in LE months back. But I was wondering if you guys had advice about which ones that maybe I downloaded are redundant or if you preferred one pack over another. Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

41 minutes ago, Korpharon said:

Hey everybody. I decided to give Skyrim SE a try and I think I went overboard with grabbing all the animations on the forums...

I could go with the similar smaller list I started with in LE months back. But I was wondering if you guys had advice about which ones that maybe I downloaded are redundant or if you preferred one pack over another. Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

I personally prefer Billyy over FunnyBiz but that is strictly a matter of taste.

However, are you sure you have the right skeleton? 156 is a lot of bones.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:04 PM, Korpharon said:

Thank you in advance.

Capture.PNG

Try using FNIS XXL which allows 26.2K animations, not the standard one.   And I agree with Psalam, 156 bones is weird. Mine says 115, but whatever...

20 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Try using FNIS XXL which allows 26.2K animations,

Regular FNIS 'allows' the same number. That number is a theoretical maximum and relates to character animations only; creature animations do not affect the count. XXL merely allows you to get closer to the max.

Hey! Sorry for late reply. Yup, I decided to upgrade to FINIS XXL and so far it hasn't crashed on me loading all the animations. Only problem is there is just too many of them! Need to figure out the ones I like and trim the fat. 

And with the skeleton thing, so far I haven't had an issue with the skeletons.