Penis and tongue model broken

JELEMÉ

By latest update, do you mean the patch that happened right before the University pack? If so, that shouldn't have any impact on RealGens (still working fine in my game post-patch).

This kind of issue usually happens when there are other rigs present in the /Mods folder. Have you changed anything in your folder recently that might have an extra rig in it? You could try searching for "denton" and removing that rig if it shows up.

5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Your could try removing RealGens just to confirm that's the cause of the problem.

If it is then you should follow that RealGens thread and maybe ask there.

I removed all of them, doesn't work.

4 hours ago, simdulgence said:

By latest update, do you mean the patch that happened right before the University pack? If so, that shouldn't have any impact on RealGens (still working fine in my game post-patch).

This kind of issue usually happens when there are other rigs present in the /Mods folder. Have you changed anything in your folder recently that might have an extra rig in it? You could try searching for "denton" and removing that rig if it shows up.

It's the patch that come the same time as the University pack. I have removed all of the rigs in my game and it's still not working. The problem is the same with the tongue which I never had a problem with before.

7 minutes ago, Jeleme45 said:

It's the patch that come the same time as the University pack. I have removed all of the rigs in my game and it's still not working. The problem is the same with the tongue which I never had a problem with before.

Just in case, have you removed nandong from your mod folder since the tongue rig is included to WW?

47 minutes ago, Jeleme45 said:

Hmm, that's weird - not sure what's causing it. I don't think WW has been updated to work with the university patch yet, maybe there's something in there that's causing a problem.

Do you have a lot of mods in your folder? Have you tried running the game with just WW and the penis to make sure no other mod is conflicting?

54 minutes ago, Jeleme45 said:

Others are running the game with WW + University and haven't had that problem so it must be another mod or something else is broken/corrupted.

4 hours ago, drocca said:

I'm having the exact same issue! It doesn't seem to be the result of a hair mod.

I found it! It's a file called Denton_47rig or something similar.

Lol, yep that's a quite old one that causes it too.

That one is the typical cause for that problem.

I forget sometimes that people were playing TS4 with those older mods way before I even started TS4.

Leftovers from the past.

Archived