The problem with finding mods on the site

Vendeter

I can’t understand how the search engine on the site works. I wanted to download, for example, the "Follow me for sex" mod, but the search engine did not find it. Now I can not find the mods "Blush when aroused" and "Dripping when aroused". And on the Internet, the search engine (Google) does not show anything either.
Can anyone at least give links to these mods?

Internal site search engines are never very good on any site. Try Duck Duck Go. You know what game you are looking for so 'Skyrim' should be in your search term. You know what site the particular mod is going to be on so 'Loverslab' should be in your search term and you generally know what you are looking for, so 'Follow me for sex' should be in your search term. Therefore a search of

"Skyrim loverslab follow me for sex"

will achieve your aims. You can tailor your search for any such thing on any search engine which isn't trying to manipulate the results you get.

(Ps Google search has been getting worse and worse at returning appropriate results over the last year,even when using specific terms. You know how big business get bored and try to see what interesting ways they can self destruct. I suspect they have got to that stage).

31 minutes ago, Vendeter said:

I can’t understand how the search engine on the site works. I wanted to download, for example, the "Follow me for sex" mod, but the search engine did not find it. Now I can not find the mods "Blush when aroused" and "Dripping when aroused". And on the Internet, the search engine (Google) does not show anything either.
Can anyone at least give links to these mods?

Look here for information on the site including how to use the search engine effectively:

23 minutes ago, spoonsinger said:

Internal site search engines are never very good on any site. Try Duck Duck Go. You know what game you are looking for so 'Skyrim' should be in your search term. You know what site the particular mod is going to be on so 'Loverslab' should be in your search term and you generally know what you are looking for, so 'Follow me for sex' should be in your search term. Therefore a search of

will achieve your aims. You can tailor your search for any such thing on any search engine which isn't trying to manipulate the results you get.

(Ps Google search has been getting worse and worse at returning appropriate results over the last year,even when using specific terms. You know how big business get bored and try to see what interesting ways they can self destruct. I suspect they have got to that stage).

Au contraire. As of about two years ago with a previous update the Search engine here is excellent (it was, in fact, the reason I started supporting LL). Look at the link above and you'll find how to use it more effectively.

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Au contraire. As of about two years ago with a previous update the Search engine here is excellent (it was, in fact, the reason I started supporting LL). Look at the link above and you'll find how to use it more effectively.

You sure?

Make a test and search for "Follow me for sex" with the LL search engine.

So far I found the LL search engine only useful for in topic searches.

Barley.

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You sure?

Make a test and search for "Follow me for sex" with the LL search engine.

So far I found the LL search engine only useful for in topic searches.

Barley.

I just did. I'm sorry that I can't take pictures with my setup here at work but I got 4 results including the LE version and the SE version.

1 hour ago, spoonsinger said:

59 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I hope you two are not trolling ?

Reveal hidden contents

ddddd.jpg.a49145b9917b64694231e2a92a7aab13.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

gggg.jpg.62efa3e29f6a5b997e8db6bae9156c4e.jpg

45 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Look here for information on the site including how to use the search engine effectively:

Sorry guys, I really apologize. I just noticed that my search engine in Google Chrome for some reason changed from Google to Yandex...
God, what nonsense, how could this happen...

6 minutes ago, Vendeter said:

Sorry guys, I really apologize. I just noticed that my search engine in Google Chrome for some reason changed from Google to Yandex...
God, what nonsense, how could this happen...

I'm just glad that you've got it worked out.

Archived