• 2 weeks later...

It causes CTD when talking to initial NPC (the "Oh no" part). Reproducible 100% of times. Happens after NPC says the "You are an experimental toy now" line

How to debug this to get why? The scarce info that I gathered:

• Previous versions of this mod were working with the same mod setup as I have now
  • The log file doesn't provide any clues (I actually saved the game just before the CTD part to produce a clear cut line and the log is clean after it)
  • I did update AAF / other mods to support game update since last time. But I do not use latest game. My version now is 1.10.162 and F4SE 0.0.6.19 (latest game is 1.10.163 I believe - but I do not update as not all my used mods are available for it yet)
  • The dependencies seem to all work correctly - if controlled via AAF cockpit, actors correctly engage into animations and those animations are correctly staged and look just fine. Tested also on actors in that room to check if there is anything special about those - works well too.
  • If I force the stage to complete and then start other quests manually (have to disable clip though to get through walls to the vault in this case) - then scenes from those quests work fine, nothing crashes

EDIT: Solved... Vortex left some files from uninstalling the previous version it seems. After deleting the mod folder through file system and installing again it got fine.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Indarello said:

You can disable it during playing.

Also it sounds strange, because that is how some mods work. For example if you will run "aaf sexual harrasment" this actor can approach you, if you will install mod that change texure for vault suits to green color, so every npc in my quest will have green suit. IF you install this mod on fallout new vegas it won't work, lol, just so the mods work :)

I suppose there is no way to exclude certain npcs from being affected by those mods? I just find it as a potential quest beaker down the line. 

7 hours ago, Indarello said:

there are hundreds of mods that can potential break down the line

On that note, I think your custom suit broke when I use the Fusion Girl version of ALSL Vault suit. I think it's best to have your own textures. But I'm just reporting an incompatibility, your the boss of the mod.

What happen to your suit..PNG

40 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I tried to explain to you, but I seem to be powerless, the last time I write: disable all the mods that break my mod for the duration of the playing my mod, after finishing delete my mod and turn on your mods again, please do not write anything anymore to me

I won't bother you anymore.

On 1/28/2020 at 2:07 AM, Indarello said:

You need atomic lust or any other animation that have "Masturbation" tag and only for single F actor

I will look if I can copy bp70 animation bed f masturbation to floor

Thanks again for the help.  I've narrowed it down to an issue with animations from Atomic Lust.  It turns out those animations don't work at all in game for me.  I haven't had a chance to fix it yet, but thanks to your help I will.

Nice mod. Once issue I saw was that the camera gets locked into weird positions where you can't see any of what's going on. Like when in the pillory, or when you're in the punishment room. Also, when I talked to John and cleaned the lab, the sex scene didn't play. I opened AAF and it was just stuck at gathering... something. I don't remember exacting what it said. I had to end the scene, but then nothing else happened with him.

Also, I can't seem to interact with any other NPCs for finding out the father except for Kira. The pool and Fredo's room are locked, and I can't even figure out where the other NPCs are located.

19 hours ago, Indarello said:

Can you give mod list?

AAF errors in admin menu when endless black screen?

AAF wont show me the Admin nor the debug messages as long as I am sitting in the chair. as for the mod list how should I give that to you (what format)

It has potential, can't get past second encounter, no matter which room i go into, get beat by the first guy, wake up, ask why my ass hurts, get told i caused an explosion etc etc, get through that scene, and then black screen. My only disagreement is i'm supposed to disable and enable this mod (that can mess up a save if you do more than just this mod). so i will simply turn it off and let you continue development, i'll check back in a month or three and see if it has gotten better.