MedBod 1.9

The base for this custom body is the one Electronic Arts created for The Sims Medieval which is more “muscular” compared to The Sims 3. I made several changes including inserting the boobs form Cmar’s naked torso and increased the polycount and shape for the buttocks / legs.

MedBod_comparison1.jpgMedBod_comparison2.jpg

The difference compared with MedBod 1.5 is that I removed double vertices on the bottoms, corrected the normals and smoothed the UV; for the top I made some modification to the neck’s shape to be closer to the default body. Finally both top and bottom have a slightly arched back, this makes for a “curvier” derriere and because of that it will clip on the back of the hip when combined with CC made for version 1.5 also MedBod is not compatible with clothes made by EA and everyone else, some might be wide enough to hide the gap that appears on the hip, you`ll have to experiment. If you take a closer look at some full body outfits released before you’ll notice it already has the arched back, yes this has been on the making for a looooong time.

MedBod_1.9_teaser.jpg

Left: MedBod 1.5; Right: version 1.9

In resume this a “curvy” body for your female sims, it works with original custom and default sliders (except the nipple slider), it’s compatible with shoes and accessories made by EA, other creators and me; it works with default and custom animations but is not exempt of clipping (the extra meat contributes to it). You can also make “slim” sims just be aware completely flat boobs will show some rare shading around.

Another change is that I think I finally succeeded in making a default replacement IF you remove any priorly installed like Cmar’s or GECK.O, otherwise it will conflict and it won’t appear. So to be clear the replacement is for the default naked torso and top that your sim uses when bathing, etc.; the ‘regular version” will appear directly as Top and Bottom in CAS and is intended to be used to reveal your sims naughty bits.

Also, the regular version will replace the naked top and bottoms from MedBod 1.5, just delete 1.5 and clear your cache, the game should automatically load the new meshes.

What about the previously released clothes? I’m in the process or remaking some of them and also making new. Adapting clothes from the game or other creators to MedBod is not that hard, it mostly requires scaling up the back, navel and butt areas and doing the same for every morph. The problems arise when you want to make revealing stuff but at least thanks to Blender 2.8 the whole process is a little bit faster.

What about the male version? Good question. Originally I abandoned porting the male naked body from TSM because the UV map on the shoulders is somewhat different from Sims 3, at the time I was using Milkshape which has archaic tools, maybe using Blender will provide better results but I lack the time so as always you’re absolutely free to take this or any stuff I’d made and modify it to your liking.

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For Young Adult and Adult female sims
  • Enabled for everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, swimwear, athletic, career, outerwear and valid for maternity (too many categories? Too few? Use s3pe to add / remove what you want)
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Polycound: Top=3038, Bottom=1039
  • All LODs and morphs included
  • Only available as .package

If you find any problem let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, suncoolr said:

If I used ur mod, which cmar's mod should be removed?

Those that are marked as 'default replacement' for the nude body your sims uses when entering the  shower.

42 minutes ago, suncoolr said:

Is this include Pregnant bottom's fix?

MedBod includes a complete pregnant morph.

MedBod1.9_pregnant_morph.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 9:23 AM, Danragon01 said:

the seam can removed by reducing default waist girth

You’re correct but I already like MedBod’s proportions, is true you can’t mix it with a lot of clothes but that doesn’t bother me ? 

Oh come on~! I know you can do better than that. The waist can always be adjusted by sliders if you don't like it, but the seam can only be fixed by reducing default waist girth. I'm doing a new storytelling challenge and the seams are jarring on screenshots every time. Think of the beautiful perfection on your models if your Medbod can mix along with EA default parts!

On 12/8/2019 at 11:49 PM, Danragon01 said:

The waist can always be adjusted by sliders

Sliders aren’t advanced enough to get the body shape I wanted, that’s the reason MebBod exist in the first place (that and EA’s blocky tush ?).

As always you and everyone else is free to modify my CC however you want.

• 10 months later...
23 hours ago, rorjr99 said:

Will they both appear as options in tops/bottoms?

MedBod 1.9’s packages were made to completely replace those from 1.5 at least for the naked top and bottom for CAS, the recommendation is to only use one version at any moment.

Some very old clothes still use 1.5 and those can be mixed with 1.9 BUT, because the shape behind the hips is different you might see a gap with the exception of full body outfits.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 10:10 AM, vtb said:

Is it possible to have some people have medbod and others use EA?

Yes, the ‘regular version’ that appears in CAS as a top and bottom works exactly like clothing so you can use it only on the sims you want, for the categories availabe.

On 10/25/2020 at 10:10 AM, vtb said:

Some way to just select medbod/EA?

You mean automatically? The only one capable of that is the ‘default replacement’ and only for the body your sim uses on the bath. You could use Nraas Mastercontroller and its ‘Transfer Clothing’ function to copy a MedBod outfit between sims, besides that you’ll have to equip the desired clothes for each individual by hand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Using the cmar-GetNaked mod it won't use the default top provided by your mod, leaving this ungodly seam between the top and bottom.   I'm assuming the getnaked just does what is default when using shower or toilet, so what am i doing wrong?   Also, the body is just Barbie Doll with no details.  I need a skin detail mod for something like that i assume?   -I guess i should also ask how you are able to get the breast as big as they are in the pictures.

Edited by Schrobes
  • 7 months later...
On 9/9/2022 at 5:43 AM, Schrobes said:

Using the cmar-GetNaked mod it won't use the default top provided by your mod, leaving this ungodly seam between the top and bottom.   I'm assuming the getnaked just does what is default when using shower or toilet, so what am i doing wrong?   Also, the body is just Barbie Doll with no details.  I need a skin detail mod for something like that i assume?   -I guess i should also ask how you are able to get the breast as big as they are in the pictures.

Hi do you know the name of the skin pack used in this mod's first picture?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 12:13 AM, Schrobes said:

Using the cmar-GetNaked

On 5/2/2023 at 8:12 PM, TheLegendKing27 said:

what is the skin

I’m not familiar with that mod so I’m assuming it calls the default mesh regardless of the replacement.

The proportions and appearance for my sims came from the use of several custom sliders and a skin, both can be downloaded from here (which also appears on my signature).

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but how to apply this mod? I got the medbod top and bottom in the CAS, I applied it, and when I apply one of the medbod bottom (the nightgown), it seems that her rear is reduced. And also, how do I get the nipples like in the image cause all I got are the default skin nipples

Thanks

Edited by okamiZos31
more on the issue
  • 3 weeks later...

Stupid question doesn't exist don't worry but I'll need more info if you're still having issues:

• are you sure the packages are located in the correct folder?
  • do you have the latest patch (1.67 or 1.69)?
  • did you cleared your cache after copying the package in your mod folder?
  • also if the nipples doesn’t appear that probably means you are using an older garment that haven’t been updated to use the medbod’s latest.
  • include pictures of the issues