Wintersun - SexLab Integration SE

On 3/16/2021 at 10:22 AM, kevtg26 said:

Don't know if anyone else has this issue but I have to stop and restart that sex event for the mod every time I load a save. It does not work right after a reload. It's not the end of the world because all I have to do is go in the MCM and uncheck and recheck the box, but I am curious if it is a conflict issue, conversion issue or a source mod issue. I DO NOT have the DD expansion esp activated because I do nut use DD and that integration is unchecked in the MCM. Not sure if that is an issue. Just curious if anyone else is seeing this same problem.

I'm having the same issue. It's not game breaking just a tad annoying.

On 8/10/2021 at 12:13 PM, kitsune wizard said:

I'm having the same issue. It's not game breaking just a tad annoying.

I haven't had an issue with that in hundreds of hours of play with well over 1,000 plugins, but I'd check the original author's support thread

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Question for someone who has some experience worshipping Clavicus Vile: when a pact says "have sex with X people", do gangbangs count as one or as many? Is the pact system smart enough to recognize the number of actors in a scene or does it only count scenes?

• 2 months later...
On 8/24/2023 at 6:18 PM, belegost said:

Question for someone who has some experience worshipping Clavicus Vile: when a pact says "have sex with X people", do gangbangs count as one or as many? Is the pact system smart enough to recognize the number of actors in a scene or does it only count scenes?

that's def something to ask the og author, but i believe it only counts scenes.

6 hours ago, nomkaz said:

that's def something to ask the og author, but i believe it only counts scenes.

I forgot about this thread. I have since verified it does count the number of actors, not just scenes. It even recognised fivesomes.

It is a smart system.

Edited by belegost
On 10/30/2023 at 8:28 PM, nomkaz said:

Was it removed from the tracking thread? I wasn't aware.

Yes it was. Its actually kind of hard to find some of your mods now.

EDIT: I saw they posted this on October 9th: 

• Taken Down: Cum Shot Brothel, Follow me for Sex, Scent of Sex, and all other mods by that author

Why would they do that?

Edited by Nerine_Chan
1 hour ago, Nerine_Chan said:

Yes it was. Its actually kind of hard to find some of your mods now.

EDIT: I saw they posted this on October 9th: 

• Taken Down: Cum Shot Brothel, Follow me for Sex, Scent of Sex, and all other mods by that author

Why would they do that?

CPU closed their account and took down their mods, but since I wasn't given a take-down request, I kept them up.