Wintersun - SexLab Integration SE

View File

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted PD_'s mod for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared it according to the permissions they gave me. I CANNOT give any perms not specified on the original upload page for this mod. If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to the permissions (if given on upload page) by the Original Author or contact them directly. This mod should be considered a placeholder for when/if the original author decides to take control of it.

If you enjoy this mod, go to the Author’s page and give PD_some love!

The following is copied and edited for SE links from the Original Download Page:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The goal of this mod is to provide a way for Wintersun deities to react to SexLab-related events in a lore-friendly fashion, integrating them into this great role playing mod.

Some questions to the community I'm interested in right now:

• Clavicus Vile pacts: any ideas?

Attention! I need your feedback and ideas on how to balance the mod and what reactions to what events different deities should have. I know the Nine Divines and daedra princes fairly well, but Wintersun adds much more than just them, and I need people to help me figure out personalities and attitudes of less common deities. Of course you can suggest ideas regarding any divine, I'm just most interested in ones I don't quite know myself.

Current functionality under the spoiler. Don't read if you want to figure it out by yourself. :P 

Spoiler

Akatosh, Arkay, Julianos, Tall Papa, Leki

Dislikes: player as rape aggressor

Dislikes: beastiality (if player is not a victim)

Dislikes: necrophilia (if player is not a victim)

Dibella

Kynareth

Mara, Morwha

Dislikes: sex with anyone (and anything) else (if player is not a victim)

Stendarr

Dislikes: sex with daedra (if player is not a victim)

Talos

Dislikes: submissive sex with elves

Zenithar

Azura

Boethia

Clavicus Vile

A whole new pact system!

Hircine

Likes: sex in wilderness (more favor for dominant position, slightly less for submissive)

Malacath

Mephala

Meridia

Dislikes: necrophilia

Molag Bal

Dislikes: player as victim

Namira

Sanguine

Sheogorath

Likes/Dislikes: random outcome on every sex event

Auriel

Dislikes: sex with non-elves (if player is not a victim)

Jephre

Phynaster, Syrabane, Xarxes

Dislikes: sex with others (if player is not a victim)

Trinimac

Dislikes: submissive sex with others

Z'en

HoonDing

Rajhin, Riddle'Thar

Ban Daar

Ebonarm

Dislikes: sex with daedra (if player is not a victim)

Mannimarco

Shor

Dislikes: any other sex with elves

Saint Alessia

Animal Gods (Old Ways)

Notes:

• rules are ordered according to their priority (if two or more are valid, first one on the list will trigger)
  • necrophilia includes both sex with undead and dead bodies
  • following races are considered elves: altmer, bosmer, dunmer and non-corrupted falmer

Requirements

Hard requirements:

Optional:

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/04/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab SE, Wintesun SE, Devious Devices SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

It states "Missing masters"

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

"Depends on   Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

That normal?

Or do i have to manually disable the "WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp"

Edit, i just disabled the ESP by hand and now it seems to not interfer with my game anymore -

Thank you for porting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, he  is the Daedric Prince of Power, Trickery, Wishes, Serenity, and Bargains

Correct?

So, what do you think about like.. a trade?
You give him what he wants and he .. MAYBE.. gives you what you want,.. could be trickry tho....

Let's say you have to pray somewhere... Like.. A Place of power? or With symbols of power?

Like in thronerooms or in powerful armor or something like that.

Praying on the streets / markets, like a merchant  could do too. Maybe a Merchant in powerful armor?

He potentially likes everything involving Power, dominance, bargaining and that - he should dislike submission, buying expensive items and that.

He will grant you benefits.. or not, depending on RNG. (Not like sheo, a random buff - more like YES or NO for a buff.... trickery!)

He can transform into a dog, doin' dogs should be a turn-on for him i'd say.

One of his doings is that he likes to deal with mortals only to take back the deal at the worst times (For the mortal).

What about your buff has a chance to vanish on hit. Like you get hit by anything - the buff has a chance to disappear?

Passive-Buff could be something for bargaining. Like 10% speech or something like that.

Or maybe better prices with merchants.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 3:23 AM, -Player1- said:

It states "Missing masters"

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

"Depends on   Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

That normal?

Or do i have to manually disable the "WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp"

Edit, i just disabled the ESP by hand and now it seems to not interfer with my game anymore -

Thank you for porting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, he  is the Daedric Prince of Power, Trickery, Wishes, Serenity, and Bargains

Correct?

So, what do you think about like.. a trade?
You give him what he wants and he .. MAYBE.. gives you what you want,.. could be trickry tho....

Let's say you have to pray somewhere... Like.. A Place of power? or With symbols of power?

Like in thronerooms or in powerful armor or something like that.

Praying on the streets / markets, like a merchant  could do too. Maybe a Merchant in powerful armor?

He potentially likes everything involving Power, dominance, bargaining and that - he should dislike submission, buying expensive items and that.

He will grant you benefits.. or not, depending on RNG. (Not like sheo, a random buff - more like YES or NO for a buff.... trickery!)

He can transform into a dog, doin' dogs should be a turn-on for him i'd say.

One of his doings is that he likes to deal with mortals only to take back the deal at the worst times (For the mortal).

What about your buff has a chance to vanish on hit. Like you get hit by anything - the buff has a chance to disappear?

Passive-Buff could be something for bargaining. Like 10% speech or something like that.

Or maybe better prices with merchants.

It's a patch for Wintersun and Devious Devices It needs Devious Devices installed. That's what "Missing Masters" means.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:01 PM, nomkaz said:

It's a patch for Wintersun and Devious Devices It needs Devious Devices installed. That's what "Missing Masters" means.

a little late, i'd say.

But yeah, i know what that means, i was just confused for a moment why, because i had all requirements.

all good.

1 hour ago, -Player1- said:

a little late, i'd say.

But yeah, i know what that means, i was just confused for a moment why, because i had all requirements.

all good.

It really shouldn't be reporting missing masters if you have them installed. I'm currently in the middle of rebuilding my game becasue of update. I'll look into it once I have a stable mod test load order worked up. If you did something other than disabling the plugin to get it to work, please let me know what it was.

no, just disabled the plugin by hand and that's what worked.

Yeah, i'm not gonna update my skyrim anymore. All mods that need SKSE are good and there wont be any new ones i'm interested in, so imma stay on my version from months ago and everything works without a problem. Sick of bethesdas garbage.

• 3 weeks later...

So quick question about this mod. Is there a specific place in the load order that this needs to be in to work properly?

Cause my current character, a vampire following Molag Bal, hasn't gotten any favor from raping the "baser" vampire he captured in Dimhollow Crypt. I've raped her several times, but no favor increase from the King of Rape towards my character.

3 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

So quick question about this mod. Is there a specific place in the load order that this needs to be in to work properly?

Cause my current character, a vampire following Molag Bal, hasn't gotten any favor from raping the "baser" vampire he captured in Dimhollow Crypt. I've raped her several times, but no favor increase from the King of Rape towards my character.

I'm not sure. I'd check with PD_

From the mod Author, concerning anyone having problems with the messages:

"There seems to be a problem with SE port not properly installing. Uncheck "enable sex events" in the main MCM tab, exit the MCM and enable it back. This should fix it. Probably also disable and enable messages since I've heard they don't initially work either."

I haven't encountered this issue myself, so I'm not sure who to even go about trying to fix it. I'll tinker around and see what I can do when I have more time after the Holidays.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:37 AM, nomkaz said:

From the mod Author, concerning anyone having problems with the messages:

"There seems to be a problem with SE port not properly installing. Uncheck "enable sex events" in the main MCM tab, exit the MCM and enable it back. This should fix it. Probably also disable and enable messages since I've heard they don't initially work either."

I haven't encountered this issue myself, so I'm not sure who to even go about trying to fix it. I'll tinker around and see what I can do when I have more time after the Holidays.

Tried that particular method with my most recent install, this time on a different character following the Old Ways while using Untamed. 

No amount of bestiality with my troll or wolf pets raised my favor with the Animal Gods like it's supposed to. I tried the disable/enable method to see if that fixed it, still no favor changes. 

3 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

Tried that particular method with my most recent install, this time on a different character following the Old Ways while using Untamed. 

No amount of bestiality with my troll or wolf pets raised my favor with the Animal Gods like it's supposed to. I tried the disable/enable method to see if that fixed it, still no favor changes. 

There might be a conflict with Untamed, butt he author is working on a a completely new version for SE, and doesn't recommend using a conversion of Untamed, due to some SKSE64 conflicts with how their mod works.

7 hours ago, nomkaz said:

There might be a conflict with Untamed, butt he author is working on a a completely new version for SE, and doesn't recommend using a conversion of Untamed, due to some SKSE64 conflicts with how their mod works.

Got it. I'll shelve my druid character for a while then, since Untamed was a pretty big part of that build.

Hopefully that method to fix potential issues still works when not using Untamed. I'll check later today with Molag Bal and see if it works right.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I'm having a weird glitch with both this mod and the LE version. For some reason the "current deity" segment in the MCM is blank, and whenever you perform a bestiality act it goes "You displeased -blank-". Despite this, it doesn't cause you to lose any favor with the god you are following (or gain any, as my character using The Old Ways found), but it is slightly annoying that I can't gain favor for my druid character. 

The only change I can think of (as it works fine with other characters I'm using the mod with) is that I am using SexLab Confabulation in my load order.

Any thoughts?

On 6/22/2020 at 1:25 AM, Aizen525 said:

So I'm having a weird glitch with both this mod and the LE version. For some reason the "current deity" segment in the MCM is blank, and whenever you perform a bestiality act it goes "You displeased -blank-". Despite this, it doesn't cause you to lose any favor with the god you are following (or gain any, as my character using The Old Ways found), but it is slightly annoying that I can't gain favor for my druid character. 

The only change I can think of (as it works fine with other characters I'm using the mod with) is that I am using SexLab Confabulation in my load order.

Any thoughts?

I'm actually having the same issue, I can't tell if it's a mod conflict or a glitch in the mod.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:41 PM, nomkaz said:

I'm actually having the same issue, I can't tell if it's a mod conflict or a glitch in the mod.

So there seems to be some weirdness going on with this. I tested it on a new character, same load order as the one I had the glitch with, same issue. Then I tried a new load order, this time without SexLab Confabulation (the one different mod I was using), still had the glitch. 

At the same time, I also noticed an error message about XP32, so I reinstalled it, moved it to the bottom of my install list, and all of a sudden the glitch is gone. 

I'm confused as all hell. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 7:03 AM, Twisted Allegro said:

I've been having issues with this conversion, so I run an "investigation" in order to find out why this conversion didn't work. I found the following:
1.The original esp (form 43) requires Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp to be active in the load order, while this esp (from 44) does not.
2.If you load the "converted" esp to SSEdit you can easily find a lot of errors.
Most likely this is the reason why your conversion doesn't work. My question is this: are you capable/going to fix this? 

I don't know what version you're using but the current v1.3.3 conversion doesn't have any of the issues you're claiming, the Masters are all set, and there are zero errors in SSEEdit for both the .ESPs. So there is literally nothing to fix.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:40 AM, Twisted Allegro said:

I don't know either. Re-downloaded and it works. Comments withdrawn.

If you figure out what it was please let me know, so I can at least list an incompatible mod, or whatever it was.