6 hours ago, Criox said:

So it worked for one occasion, then it just suddenly stopped working... I don't know why and I'm sure it's the load order or something but when it stopped working again, I never touched the load order.

We're talking about similar issues on this thread (goto current last page) - If you have managed to the SL installed (my initial issue was dependences .. namely papryusutil.dll wasn't being found) - then you should also initiate a clean and rebuild.

I would assume that your SL install is installed correctly and that you're seeing a VR section at the top of the menu in SL?

Also don't use latest versions - need to be very specific on versions which below tutorial helps with. - I've listed my own versions on that thread that I'm using 

and is currently working well and have even installed latest version of Planck which appears compatible with SL VR now. 

Edited by jc321

is there a patch to disable planck during sexlab stuff? to some extent i like the extra functionality of being able to re-allign everything in real time. but to a much greater extent i like not being crushed to death when i get defeated by anything larger than me. sure that probably should happen... but i'm also seeing a lot of weirdness when npc's attempt to interact with each other during scenes.

i'd like to keep planck active but it's causing too many ragdoll glitches, but i can't remove the mod because it resolves a huge issue i've been having with short weapon combat. and honestly combat is so much more rewarding now i actually need to hit my targets and not some nebulous collision volume.

20 hours ago, wrothbog said:

is there a patch to disable planck during sexlab stuff? to some extent i like the extra functionality of being able to re-allign everything in real time. but to a much greater extent i like not being crushed to death when i get defeated by anything larger than me. sure that probably should happen... but i'm also seeing a lot of weirdness when npc's attempt to interact with each other during scenes.

i'd like to keep planck active but it's causing too many ragdoll glitches, but i can't remove the mod because it resolves a huge issue i've been having with short weapon combat. and honestly combat is so much more rewarding now i actually need to hit my targets and not some nebulous collision volume.

update to the latest planck.

I played Skyrim VR last year and managed to get SL and SLAL working just fine. Now I'm trying to play Enderal VR and can't SL to work at all. Running FNIS, Nemesis, or the workaround for doing both for flat Enderal SE doesn't work. All characters are just t-posing. Has anyone had luck getting Enderal VR to work with SL?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 7:46 AM, RappyRed2k said:

Thank you, I put some effort into dwindling down causes now that I knew that it is actually possible to get them to work together, and I found a solution.
It was as simple as rechecking Disable scaling/CTD Fix over at the SL MCM menu, I unchecked it ages ago and didn't think it'd have any impact and would just allow me to properly scale actors in scenes, this was the source of my problems.

So, if anyone in the future might somehow stumble upon this thread checking for a fix for PLANCK and SL VR animations hopefully this'll solve your problem as well

Cheers for the fix!

Whenever I'm in First Person, moving the headset around moves my character around and makes everything out of alignment... Is there any possible fix for this? I'm running VRIK 0.8.1, latest PLANCK, and latest HIGGS. PapyrusUtils and the patches are in the right order.

• 4 weeks later...

So this new mod sailable ship mod came out: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72070

And it has the spinning problem. After hours of testing it turns out that it's cause by SexLab. Cause as soon as I add SL to the list the spinning bug starts to happen. I always thought that the spinning was caused by DD or ZAP. Is there a git somewhere for the DLL file so I can do some testing myself?

Edit: Nevermind. I think I just fixed all VR spin issues related to SetVehicle. I'm gonna do some testing now and post the patch here if it works well enough. Just out of curiosity. What does SexLabUtil.VehicleFixMode actually do?

Edited by l1nkler

I haven't done a lot of testing but so far everything still seems to be working. SetVehicle doesn't make you puke and sl scenes still work. DD furniture also seems to be working.
The only issue I found is that when you're using DD furniture or in the intro sequence you're put about 2 meters higher then you should be. And a slight bit backwards. I think that could be fixed in future patches.

The only thing I did was I made sure that there is no way for SexLabUtil.VehicleFixMode() to be fired. No idea what it does but it seems to fix it. This also removes the needs for any other mod specific no spin patchs.

If this isn't the correct solution then to bad. I just want sailable ship to work and this fixes it.

sl vr setvehicle patch.7z

21 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

If this is the case, you're my hero.

And you can be my first test subject XD. Check the post above. Just keep in mind it didn't have much testing so CTDs are possible. But it's only some script changes and no ESP so it should be safe to remove.

Awesome!

12 hours ago, l1nkler said:

The only issue I found is that when you're using DD furniture or in the intro sequence you're put about 2 meters higher then you should be.

Does this mean that ZAZ furniture does work? I do not rely on DD much, in my mods, but I do use ZAZ stuff heavily, including furniture. This furniture did mostly work with the existing spin patches, with alignment fairly spot-on, as long as one has a scale 1.0 character, and VRIK hand animation disabled through SL or VRIK Actions...

40 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

Awesome!

Does this mean that ZAZ furniture does work? I do not rely on DD much, in my mods, but I do use ZAZ stuff heavily, including furniture. This furniture did mostly work with the existing spin patches, with alignment fairly spot-on, as long as one has a scale 1.0 character, and VRIK hand animation disabled through SL or VRIK Actions...

It works as in you don't need the spin patches. But the alignment is really far off. Like twice your player height above the spot you should be. I'm gonna see if I can make a patch for that as well but that's something for probably far off in the future. I don't really rely that much on furniture. However because the way those spin patches are made I think you can still use them and that should fix the alignment. What they do is they change SetVehicle to SetAnimation or something like that for the player. So in theory they should work. But I haven't tested that out yet.

4 minutes ago, l1nkler said:

It works as in you don't need the spin patches. But the alignment is really far off. Like twice your player height above the spot you should be. I'm gonna see if I can make a patch for that as well but that's something for probably far off in the future. I don't really rely that much on furniture. However because the way those spin patches are made I think you can still use them and that should fix the alignment. What they do is they change SetVehicle to SetAnimation or something like that for the player. So in theory they should work. But I haven't tested that out yet.

I see. I'll test both variants and report. If you were able to make it work without the alignment issue, that would be awesome, as it might even make mods like Touring Carriages work (I know there is a fix for that, but it does seem to be interfered with by SL or something else in my load order. On that note, there is one other issue with Touring Carriages, and the vanilla intro scene – namely that (with or without spin), the player remains floating where the carriage was boarded/the scene started, while the carriage drives off to the distance – this only happens sometimes with the intro scene (presumably through a certain combination of mods), but always with Touring Carriages, even with the fix loaded... possibly due to SL? As SL is has a permanent place in the load order of most people here, I assume, if you could fix that, that would be an awesome improvement for immersion...

3 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

I see. I'll test both variants and report. If you were able to make it work without the alignment issue, that would be awesome, as it might even make mods like Touring Carriages work (I know there is a fix for that, but it does seem to be interfered with by SL or something else in my load order. On that note, there is one other issue with Touring Carriages, and the vanilla intro scene – namely that (with or without spin), the player remains floating where the carriage was boarded/the scene started, while the carriage drives off to the distance – this only happens sometimes with the intro scene (presumably through a certain combination of mods), but always with Touring Carriages, even with the fix loaded... possibly due to SL? As SL is has a permanent place in the load order of most people here, I assume, if you could fix that, that would be an awesome improvement for immersion...

I'm convinced it's because of SL. As without SL I'm in the correct place in the intro. Allthough the cart was standing still so something was still off when I was testing. If I only had the source code for the VR version of the DLL. Then I probably could fix it properly.

19 minutes ago, l1nkler said:

No. I mean the SexlabUtil.DLL. I can't even find the source for that on github.

Maybe the authors would be willing to help you out? Have you tried contacting them? I believe there is a contact somewhere on this site (or PMing the poster of the SL mod directly?).

38 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

Maybe the authors would be willing to help you out? Have you tried contacting them? I believe there is a contact somewhere on this site (or PMing the poster of the SL mod directly?).

I'll try that at some point. For now I'm happy with what I achieved and I wanna play for once. Spent my entire weekend on this.

On 8/21/2022 at 8:41 PM, l1nkler said:

And you can be my first test subject XD.

So far, so good. Furniture kind of works. Pose is assumed, but there is some strong vibration, and when moved, the character breaks out, losing directional control of the body. But I still have VRIK actions installed. So this might be a result of conflicts between that, and your fix. I'll continue testing, when I have time