Kingdom come deliverance official mod tools released !

2 hours ago, Bakonon said:

The tools look good! I hope this takes, I see a lot of potential here.

I totally agree with you !  But they look a bit more complicated than the GECK or CK, for Fallout and Skyrim series. BUT, they give us anims tools and plugins for Maya and Max etc , so... Let's mod :D

man, that is awesome. I'll look and see how the program works. This might replace me playing this and keep skyrim a rest meanwhile lol 

I do see a lot of potential as well.  cant wait to see some custom race mods, rune and magic mods, witches all around!, funny lewds and a style of mount/ blade

18 hours ago, Rogelio11 said:

man, that is awesome. I'll look and see how the program works. This might replace me playing this and keep skyrim a rest meanwhile lol 

I do see a lot of potential as well.  cant wait to see some custom race mods, rune and magic mods, witches all around!, funny lewds and a style of mount/ blade

A lot of things are possible indeed and it looks awesome. Adding characters, even creatures, animations etc Everything looks possible. It's a dev kit almost, so yeah. I think we're going to have a lot of fun with this ! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone with Knowledge about Meshes Modelling, Animations, Facial-Animations in CryEngine?, I am learning and interested in those things, but it seems no so much Attention on it... I am specially interested on AI/Pathing and NPCs Pathing using Sandbox and Behavior Trees.

CryEngine/Sandbox tools are powerful but not so easy to use, and Bethesda Gamebryo/CreationEngine/CreationKit have a lot of Attention and Popularity, Community is there...

I am interesting on create unique Head-Faces and Body Meshes... so I hope this gets Visibility, specially for talented Developers and Modders out there.

If someone is interested let me know via Private Message, we could learn together, and them post here some Results.

Kingdom Come Deliverance has a lot of potential.

Best Regards.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello OP , i got some news here . Maybe you could collabs with the author of this mod here from nexus , https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/124   . For your information, his mod was called Naked Mod . Basically i think he was quite talented with the making of his body meshes and i think he would probably be fit to your ideals for partner . 

P/S : Sorry for my broken english, basically english was my second language.

Screenshot_2020-09-27-17-11-44-822_com.android.chrome.jpg