SexLab Solutions - Revisited SE

19 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Sexlab Solutions - Revisited does not have an SE version on that page. Janbui says that the LE version is compatible. This mod contains Meshes and textures that needed to be extracted from the ESP to prevent blackface bug and CTD issues in SE. Sexlab Solutions is no longer required.

Thanks for the info. Now I don't need to go hunting a reason for that black face bug. Well at least not this one.

Hey, I was wondering about something. I noticed that if we choose a Solutions solution we don't get any speech skill progression which is likely the number one way to up the skill. Vendoring is painfully slow. Would it be possible to award speech skill on a successful Solution? I mean, seduction is quite the speech ability...

On 5/29/2020 at 8:18 AM, domo81 said:

Hi there, can i get the SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited SE v1.1.4

many thx

The current version here is the current version on the LE page. old versions is still there in the download section. look there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i was wondering which quests are working rn, as i did the quest for grimsever but didnt get any dialogue options or sexy time, alternatively im wondering if the mod conflicts with anything or maybe i installed it wrong

On 5/29/2020 at 7:45 PM, theblindbat said:

Hey, I was wondering about something. I noticed that if we choose a Solutions solution we don't get any speech skill progression which is likely the number one way to up the skill. Vendoring is painfully slow. Would it be possible to award speech skill on a successful Solution? I mean, seduction is quite the speech ability...

There may be a different outlook with the current author, but I recall either on original or the continuation, or possibly both, that it was a design choice to not have seductions result in speech experience. The idea being that you could persuade someone with your words (speech) and get the speech experience, or you could by choice or by necessity of low speech skill use your body (seduction) instead, which didn't result in speech experience but resulted in sex and (usually) the same result.

Of course, there are variations on that, where you're talking someone into giving you sex as a reward, or using seduction results in a worse result, but going through and finding those instances where you're seducing more with your words than just your body would be quite an undertaking and likely more trouble than it would be worth. So that leaves an all or nothing result, where all seductions result in speech skill or none of them do. That choice is up to the current torchbearer(s), whether it's worth putting in that effort or whether they should just focus on adding in new seductions and fixing old ones.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Neydzz said:

I'd like to remove the parts of this mod that deals with the same NPCs as Amorous Adventures in SSEEdit. Can I safely do it or would it cause issues?

They overlap in a couple places but if you stick to one storyline at a time, they'll work together.

14 hours ago, nomkaz said:

They overlap in a couple places but if you stick to one storyline at a time, they'll work together.

Yeah I know, that's what I've been doing. It just makes it less immersive for me when this mod makes someone DTF while I still have to do a lot of stuff from Amorous Adventures, and I was hoping I could just remove the dialogue options from this. But I guess it's not really that simple to do.

On 8/14/2020 at 8:55 AM, Neydzz said:

Yeah I know, that's what I've been doing. It just makes it less immersive for me when this mod makes someone DTF while I still have to do a lot of stuff from Amorous Adventures, and I was hoping I could just remove the dialogue options from this. But I guess it's not really that simple to do.

If someone that knows how to make patches better than I do can make one, I'll be more than happy to add it as an optional download.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.
So here it is, I've been using this mod for a while now and it's not bad.
But there's one thing I never manage to make work; it's to propose the follower instead of the PC.
Here it is, on my part with my Nordic, I'm accompanied by Sélène Kates. I set the settings to "use a female follower for male". Then, I arrive towards the Dushnik Yal clan, I choose the dialogue of Sexlab solution and everything. But it's not my follower who appears in the animation but my character. And there's no option either to propose the follower in the dialogues.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
So here it is, I've been using this mod for a while now and it's not bad.
But there's one thing I never manage to make work; it's to propose the follower instead of the PC.
Here it is, on my part with my Nordic, I'm accompanied by Sélène Kates. I set the settings to "use a female follower for male". Then, I arrive towards the Dushnik Yal clan, I choose the dialogue of Sexlab solution and everything. But it's not my follower who appears in the animation but my character. And there's no option either to propose the follower in the dialogues.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

It's working for me, but since you're having a problem with it,  I didn't touch the esp so it should work exactly the same. You may need to generate a new SEQ file for this mod in SSEdit.  (run SSEditquickautoclean, select the mod's esp and let it load. right clic and remove filters, then right click, go to the bottom of the pop-up menu and slick "other" then "generate SEQ file". It's either be put directly into the game folder, or placed in your "Overwrite" folder, so you'll have to manually move it to the Sexlab Solutions" folder". If that doesn't work, it might be best (to get help) by asking on @janbui's original upload of the mod.

• 4 months later...

Hi guys - I don't know how to troubleshoot this myself so I figured to ask here.

Loading this mod up causes a perma-loading screen - my best guess is some conflict with some other mods?

nvm. the issue was another mod that I installed alongside solutions. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/23/2022 at 6:45 AM, assassin394 said:

Hi, is it safe to upgrade from from the original SexLab Solutions to SexLab Solutions Revisited SE? Do I need to do extra step like clean saves or something?

I recommend cleaning your saves after any changes to your L.O. I'm not sure what the differences are, so I can't say for sure.

• 3 months later...