SexLab Solutions - Revisited SE

View File

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted Janbui's mod for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared it according to the permissions they gave me. I CANNOT give any perms not specified on the original upload page for this mod. If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to the permissions (if given on upload page) by the Original Author or contact them directly. This mod should be considered a placeholder for when/if the original author decides to take control of it.

If you enjoy this mod, go to the Author’s page and give Janbui some love!

@Gyra made a USSEP patch for this HERE!

The following is copied and edited for SE links from the Original Download Page:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a continuation of the SexLab Solutions mod. Not much is here currently, but my goal for now is to continue through the list that was provided by Nutluck, a sizeable amount of quests to alter. Have to give my thanks to WraithSlayer, helped me understand how to script, and also thank Yinkle by adding in the SLEN compatibility patch in. Same requirements as the original, but just in case I'll show them here again:

Skyrim SE

Fuz Roh D-Oh SE

SexLab Framework SE FULL

Here is the Roadmap of this mod: mine.pdf

Also, since there seems to be some confusion on whether or not this is a standalone mod,

Yes this is standalone. The original SexLab Solutions is not required.

With all of that being said and done, now I'll show what I've made so far, and will update this accordingly once I put out a new version of this mod:

Quests

Spoiler

Gharol's Message - Please Lash as she has been ostracized from her tribe.

Incompatible mods: Further Lover's Comfort (breaks Sexlab Solution's animations)

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/30/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab SE, Fuz Roh D-oh SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 6:42 AM, loversusers said:

I have the same problem, but not sure if due to mod conflicts, when this happens it messed up all other mod's calls as well sometimes.  but at times, other mods still can trigger animation.  im not sure if it is because of sexlab privacy normal, my only suspicion what's at conflict.  privacy works with other mods like drunk redux, sexlife etc.

Hey there!

Any update on situation? Seems like it broke my animations start from other mods too.

I ended up reinstalling all over, nothing helps so far.

52 minutes ago, jackass88 said:

Hey there!

Any update on situation? Seems like it broke my animations start from other mods too.

I ended up reinstalling all over, nothing helps so far.

You can try replacing the ESP with the one from the LE version linked int he description. If that works, let me know and i'll change the upload. I didn't encounter this issue myself, so I can't suggest any other solution.

19 hours ago, nomkaz said:

You can try replacing the ESP with the one from the LE version linked int he description. If that works, let me know and i'll change the upload. I didn't encounter this issue myself, so I can't suggest any other solution.

19 hours ago, loversusers said:

I installed the original le version (latest I can find) no ctd and quests work.

I didn't bother resaving esp in creation kit as well.  still works.

None of this solutions worked for me. I have a massive 150+ plugins loadorder though. Supposedly, disabling mods one by one with OP .esp will do the job. I'll keep you updated itt in case someone faces same problem.

19 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Allright, that was quick.

Further Lover's Comfort was blocking animation's start. Problem was fixed by moving FLC lower in load order than SS-RSE. Thanks a lot for your support anyways!

1 hour ago, jackass88 said:

Allright, that was quick.

Further Lover's Comfort was blocking animation's start. Problem was fixed by moving FLC lower in load order than SS-RSE. Thanks a lot for your support anyways!

Wow, that's crazy, I guess I'll have to list FLC as an incompatible mod. Thank you for getting back to me. Now others can be helped by your discovery.

• 3 weeks later...

I also have a problem with animations of other mods not starting. In my case SS is conflicting with Deviously Cursed Loot.

I have installed:

- SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited SE ESL v1.0.2.7z

- Deviously Cursed Loot 8.4Rev4.7z

I've had DCL for a while now, SS entered my load-order just 3 days ago. I'm using Vortex. I didn't do any manual sorting and let Vortex just do it's thing. It put SS before DCL in my load-order. And that was the problem.

My PC's gender is female, her SexLab gender is set to male.

- When soliciting female NPCs through dialog, the animations wouldn't start.

- Soliciting male NPCs through dialog worked as expected.

I set a custom rule in Vortex/Plugins to load SS "after" DCL. And now all DCL-animations are working again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 3:48 PM, bigschwabbel said:

I also have a problem with animations of other mods not starting. In my case SS is conflicting with Deviously Cursed Loot.

I have installed:

- SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited SE ESL v1.0.2.7z

- Deviously Cursed Loot 8.4Rev4.7z

I've had DCL for a while now, SS entered my load-order just 3 days ago. I'm using Vortex. I didn't do any manual sorting and let Vortex just do it's thing. It put SS before DCL in my load-order. And that was the problem.

My PC's gender is female, her SexLab gender is set to male.

- When soliciting female NPCs through dialog, the animations wouldn't start.

- Soliciting male NPCs through dialog worked as expected.

I set a custom rule in Vortex/Plugins to load SS "after" DCL. And now all DCL-animations are working again.

Thank you SO MUCH fro posting both your issue AND the solution so other people can use the information. I wish everyone would be so courteous when it comes to this stuff.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:08 AM, pkelpski said:

Hey, is anyone else getting crashes from trying to contract vampirism?
The scene will playthrough without issue but crash as soon it finishes. ?

I don't recall if that is something that is part of this mod or not. But some mods/mod combinations can make that happen, trial and error is the only suggestion I can give att he moment. The old, deactivate one mod a a time and test routine. My system is kind of borked right now, where anything run via MO freezes then crashes, and it happens with the game run via steam with no mods at all too, so it's really pissing me off. I can't load the game to test anything to see if it's this mod or not.  Hopefully I can get this resolved soon so I can be of more help to you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue similar to what some other users have mentioned previously.

When I try to initiate a scene from this mod's dialogue it seems no animation call is ever made and the conversation just ends. No stripping or audio or anything - the dialogue window closes and the NPC goes back to their routine. This happens for all events added by this mod: housecarls, Orcs, quests, etc. I only use one other mod to trigger scenes, Sexlab Romance, which works as intended on every NPC.

I have attached my papyrus log from after I attempted to start a scene through the Orc plaything dialogue. It seems the function is being called on an invalid object, any insights as to why that is? I also attached my load order but I'm not sure how helpful that will be, long as it is.

Papyrus.0.log Plugins.txt

On 3/28/2020 at 11:03 PM, treballer said:

I'm having an issue similar to what some other users have mentioned previously.

When I try to initiate a scene from this mod's dialogue it seems no animation call is ever made and the conversation just ends. No stripping or audio or anything - the dialogue window closes and the NPC goes back to their routine. This happens for all events added by this mod: housecarls, Orcs, quests, etc. I only use one other mod to trigger scenes, Sexlab Romance, which works as intended on every NPC.

I have attached my papyrus log from after I attempted to start a scene through the Orc plaything dialogue. It seems the function is being called on an invalid object, any insights as to why that is? I also attached my load order but I'm not sure how helpful that will be, long as it is.

Papyrus.0.log 82.08 kB · 0 downloads Plugins.txt 10.94 kB · 0 downloads

Papyrus logs are useless except to script writers, I don't know why everyone demands to see them when there's an issue. I am personally having this same issue with almost every mod lately, I believe it's a Sexlab Framework, Devious Devices or SKSE64 problem, since all the animations worked previous to the last SKSE64 update.

I installed this mod and tried with margaret since I was on my way to markarth anyway.
Problem is,

If inside interiors, margaret goes out and the player slides off map and does the animation without the npc actor.
If outside, the player is treated to a loading screen and the player and the npc does the animation off map and the npc has their clothes on. I am not entirely sure if this is the mod's doing since it the first time I used it and encountered this problem. My previous use of Sexlab does work however, to I am inclined to think its something with this mod.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:17 PM, nomkaz said:

Papyrus logs are useless except to script writers, I don't know why everyone demands to see them when there's an issue. I am personally having this same issue with almost every mod lately, I believe it's a Sexlab Framework, Devious Devices or SKSE64 problem, since all the animations worked previous to the last SKSE64 update.

I see, so nothing one can really do about it for now. Thanks for the heads up regarding papyrus logs... I always see people asking for one so I figured I needed to include it lol.

i like this kind of mods... maybe i test it later. i have a question, as i enjoyed a similar mod (sl adventures converted from flower girls) i believe, the dialogue there was voiced which gave the characters more realism and made the missions around them more fun as the voice matched their vanilla voice. so i just want to know if its the same case here because when i see the amount of missions/quests/interactions in this mod i guess its all silent dialogue.