IGNORED

Skyui not showing MCM in Special Ed

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

No you didn't and it did not.

Yes I did and it did. How about you take that fucking chip off your shoulder bub? I fucked up, oh well everyone does. Why the fuck do you want to just fucking troll and point out stupid, pointless shit on a nsfw forum? Really man...

3 minutes ago, Jody88 said:

Yes I did and it did. How about you take that fucking chip off your shoulder bub? I fucked up, oh well everyone does. Why the fuck do you want to just fucking troll and point out stupid, pointless shit on a nsfw forum? Really man...

The link works for everyone else including me.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:07 PM, Jody88 said:

Basically what it says. I have the latest skse and game. The ui shows but no mcm. I kinda need that to work most of my mods you know. Anyone having this issue or fix. Basically the team on nexus has bounced and don't care. 

have you tried reinstalling SKSE and JContainers?

also it could just be a script problem within your save file, have you tried starting a new game or loading a older save to see if the problem persists?

19 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

You're welcome to join the club on Grey Cloud, dude.  Everyone knows about him on LL.  He has more than one ulcer and has fallen off the wagon numerous times because of that chip, and all the rest of of the chips he's lost at gambling.  He still uses NMM too, so you can just automatically throw anything he says into the 'disregard' pile.

Oh, never knew I still used NMM. I should check on that one. 

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

have you tried reinstalling SKSE and JContainers?

also it could just be a script problem within your save file, have you tried starting a new game or loading a older save to see if the problem persists?

My response about somehow fixing it probably got garbled with all the petty BS up above. Appreciate a response that isn't from a condescending internet warrior that have far too much ego and time on their hands. Wish I did know how I got it working so I could post it just in case it happens to someone else.