somthing worng with the clothes.

jaks500

First picture looks like something is bleeding into the top....could be the hair or stockings or even the necklace....try removing cc and see if it goes away.

second picture is the clothing not fitting the body size....try changing the size of her bottom/butt/bum....it happens with some clothing i'm afraid....

9 hours ago, procian said:

clothing not fitting the body size....try changing the size of her bottom/butt/bum

i tried many times for many sims i even deleted some and create a new sim still the same i have no idea what is wrong.

i think that happen sense i download this file HotBlonde_Spaguettialdente_69 and then every sim become problem on clothes

32 minutes ago, jaks500 said:

i tried many times for many sims i even deleted some and create a new sim still the same i have no idea what is wrong.

i think that happen sense i download this file HotBlonde_Spaguettialdente_69 and then every sim become problem on clothes

Ok you need to take that out and see if it fixes it.....

9 hours ago, procian said:

clothing not fitting the body size....try changing the size of her bottom/butt/bum

i deleted all and still the same problem

At a guess, you probably need to go in game and reselect body parts for all sims of that type in WW, at present it seems to be using a replacement that your clothes don't fit.

Start your save, click on your sim, then WW/Body Selector/All Sims Like....Choosing the Maxis default or WW default for all the various body parts should fix the issue.

4 hours ago, simhead666 said:

At a guess, you probably need to go in game and reselect body parts for all sims of that type in WW, at present it seems to be using a replacement that your clothes don't fit.

Start your save, click on your sim, then WW/Body Selector/All Sims Like....Choosing the Maxis default or WW default for all the various body parts should fix the issue.

i did a new game with new family i was still in the CAS screen and nothing happened, same thing with the clothes, but i will give it a try maybe it would work.

5 hours ago, simhead666 said:

i did what you said and nothing happened, still the same problem ((

On 10/27/2019 at 11:59 PM, jaks500 said:

i did what you said and nothing happened, still the same problem ((

You need to clean out your mods folder first.

Copy your Mods folder to desktop.

Then go back to the TS4/Mods and delete everything except:

Wicked Whims + Animations, Basemental Drugs, Wild Guys Female Body Details, and Nisa's WP.

(If you have any of these installed anyway)

(Since we don't know what mods you have installed it's too hard to play guessing games)

Re-test in game.

Most likely it's bad cc clothing, body parts, skins, or sliders, and you will have to add them back in one, or a few, at a time until the problem comes back.

(Process of elimination I'm afraid)

Make sure you have folders made for each mod, or category of mod types like makeup, clothing, etc.

Whenever I add new mods to the game I make/use a folder called New inside the Mods folder so it's easier to locate future problems easier.

After some time passes and they seem OK I'll move them into their own folder, or category.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Wicked Whims + Animations, Basemental Drugs, Wild Guys Female Body Details, and Nisa's WP.

(Since we don't know what mods you have installed it's too hard to play guessing games)

Re-test in game.

Most likely it's bad cc clothing, body parts, skins, or sliders, and you will have to add them back in one, or a few, at a time until the problem comes back.

Make sure you have folders made for each mod, or category of mod types like makeup, clothing, etc.

Whenever I add new mods to the game I make/use a folder called New inside the Mods folder so it's easier to locate future problems easier.

After some time passes and they seem OK I'll move them into their own folder, or category.

ty, i will try to do that, it seems rough and hard man but i will give it a try

17 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Re-test in game.

On 10/28/2019 at 12:52 AM, simhead666 said:

The Dam* Error__Those Files...........

ErrorFiles001.PNG

Archived