Sex mods Like Scent of Sex?

Ive been trying to use scent of sex to make rules for interactions, but no dice. The rules never work, no matter how much i try to adjust and fix them. So is there any mods the are like Scent of Sex? mods that you can adjust for certain things to happen and not happen. Ive tried sexlife but that doesnt seem to work either.

38 minutes ago, willwhitt56 said:

Ive been trying to use scent of sex to make rules for interactions, but no dice. The rules never work, no matter how much i try to adjust and fix them. So is there any mods the are like Scent of Sex? mods that you can adjust for certain things to happen and not happen. Ive tried sexlife but that doesnt seem to work either.

When I first installed it a a 2 months ago, I was completely lost- to the point of uninstalling.  

Have you looked here: 

For rules that might be similar to what you are looking for?

I was finally able to find one that seemed to operate "kind of" how i wanted, and reverse engineer it.

Archived