2 hours ago, ogiim89 said:

I'm having issuies when trying to remove the mod, even thou I have removed it, aswell as making sure there are no traces of skse plugins/scripts/seq I'm still getting the "melonification" of the breasts.

I've changed the scaling in SLIF from nioveride to percentages since I use 3ba, the option to remove or reset the sliders from nioveride dont affect either.

Try using Fallrim Tools' Resaver save cleaner.

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2020 at 11:09 PM, ogiim89 said:

I'm having issuies when trying to remove the mod, " of the breasts.

I've changed the scaling in SLIF from nioverideven thou I have removed it, aswell as making sure there are no traces of skse plugins/scripts/seq I'm still getting the "melonificatione to percentages since I use 3ba, the option to remove or reset the sliders from nioveride dont affect either.

a bit offtopic but where can i find the SLIF? i tried searching around but can't find a download link for it 

• 1 year later...

Ok, so I just now came over to SE. Finally got a computer that can run it. I'm installing this conversion of my mod to see what's what.

And what is "convo tags"?

I have another mod called "A Milky Life" that was written for a male PC and which allows him to have followers become milk maids and turn regular female NPCs into human cows, etc.

It has gotten a lot more of my attention than this mod. The MilkMaid was written just to address the numerous requests I was getting for a mod for female PCs. I can't say I was ever really happy with how it turned out. So I'm going to run this a bit and see if I can make it better or if I just need to start from scratch and write a new version of it.

One of my goals is to learn how to create an MCM menu. I've noticed since coming to SE that a CBBE 3BA body scales a bit differently than a BHUNP body. I prefer the BHUNP as I was used to using UUNP on LE. The MilkMaid has a fair amount of "leftover crap" in it. Stuff that I started to implement and then decided it wasn't working like I wanted so I disabled it, but left it in there in case I wanted to go back and fix it. So there are dead end dialogues that you never see because I've conditioned them in such a way that they won't be used.

Please understand, that I write my mods for ME. I only release them because people ask for them. I have fun with them and ... it keeps me busy.

But... I will turn 70 years old this year. I'd like to either fix this mod or completely rewrite it before I die. :D

So bear with me. I'm not fast. And I'll see what I can do.