The Milk Maid SE

View File

The Milk Maid SE

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted Chajapa'smod for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared it according to the permissions they gave me. I CANNOT give any perms not specified on the original upload page for this mod. If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to the permissions (if given on upload page) by the Original Author or contact them directly.

If you enjoy this mod, go to the Author’s page and give Chajapa some love!

The following is copied and edited for SE links from the Original Download Page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because.... why should Elsie LaVache have all the fun?

This is in response to the folks who wanted something like Elsie LaVache for MME but for a female player character. I kept running into such complex conditions and duplicate scenes that I decided to try this instead. So in this mod you are basically taking Elsie's place as the one who becomes the milk maid.

Starting: Find an NPC and use the dialogue "Excuse me..." which will start the quest to find a healer. It's short. It leads to Danica in Whiterun.

If you have a female follower, she may want to be like you. For this, use "Hey Friend..." dialogue. Most other dialogue between you and follower will begin with "Hey partner"

This mod depends on Ed86's Milk Mod Economy so you'll need MME (and its dependencies)

There are still a few rough edges. I'm trying to smooth it out a bit, but it's a work in progress and I didn't want to keep delaying uploading it.

You become a milk maid. If you have a follower you talk to them and say "I need to rethink my availability". If you say you want to be in control then no you really won't have any spontaneous interaction with male NPCs. If you want to be adventurous, well then, anything goes. 

Female NPCs will admire your rack and want to be like you. You will oblige them and make them cows (not visually like BAC) and then they'll occasionally ask another NPC to milk them or "fill" them.  They may also interact with another female and assist them in becoming milky. 

So have a look. Have some fun. Let me know if anything blows up.

known bugs: I have on rare occasions seen NPCs that are apparently "stuck" in a scene. Either they're in a pose or they're standing around where they normally wouldn't be (like... late at night in Riften or something). There is a dialogue option with your follower, "Seems kind of quiet", and this will attempt to stop all running scenes from this mod. If stuck in a pose, go to console, target the NPC and type SAE IdleForceDefaultState and they should go on about their business. 

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab SE etc, Milk Mod Economy SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 4 weeks later...

Great job! I got this working fine no issues, but I have to ask. Is there any way to change/modify, or disable the size of the breast expansion when you transform into a milk maid after talking to Danica?

I use a largeish bodyslide preset for my default female body, and now my characters boobs are comically large right after becoming a milkmaid.

Edit: I've been playing around by using a smaller CBBE body to start with and just letting thing happen. Still a very dope mod.

Edit2: I'm continuing to play around with this mod, but I've run into an issue. I started a fresh save female Breton character. For some reason the quest to talk to Danica isn't triggering on this new character after the dialogue regarding needing a healer. ONce I've talked to any NPC and they tell me to see Danica the conversation ends and no quest starts. It appears the mod is functioning normally except I'm unable to acquire this quest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 7:55 PM, Kordain said:

Great job! I got this working fine no issues, but I have to ask. Is there any way to change/modify, or disable the size of the breast expansion when you transform into a milk maid after talking to Danica?

I use a largeish bodyslide preset for my default female body, and now my characters boobs are comically large right after becoming a milkmaid.

Edit: I've been playing around by using a smaller CBBE body to start with and just letting thing happen. Still a very dope mod.

Edit2: I'm continuing to play around with this mod, but I've run into an issue. I started a fresh save female Breton character. For some reason the quest to talk to Danica isn't triggering on this new character after the dialogue regarding needing a healer. ONce I've talked to any NPC and they tell me to see Danica the conversation ends and no quest starts. It appears the mod is functioning normally except I'm unable to acquire this quest.

I believe breast sizing is effected by MME. Chajapa might know what's going on with the "dead" quest. hopefully, they'll see themselves tagged here and can respond.

• 4 months later...

Is this supposed to have a MCM Menu?

If it does, it doesn't show up for me.

There's this one scene I keep getting pulled into by random NPCs that takes away player control.

It starts out by saying something like "Those are lovely" and talking about being a Milk Maid. Originally I thought  it was NPC dialogue from Milk Mod Economy, but it keeps happening even though I set dialogue chance to 0% in the MME menu. As such I believe it's this mod.

I think the original LE version has an MCM menu where this could be edited for this mod, but if it's in this  SSE one, it's not showing up in my game. Any ideas?

22 minutes ago, Awsomonium said:

Is this supposed to have a MCM Menu?

If it does, it doesn't show up for me.

There's this one scene I keep getting pulled into by random NPCs that takes away player control.

It starts out by saying something like "Those are lovely" and talking about being a Milk Maid. Originally I thought  it was NPC dialogue from Milk Mod Economy, but it keeps happening even though I set dialogue chance to 0% in the MME menu. As such I believe it's this mod.

I think the original LE version has an MCM menu where this could be edited for this mod, but if it's in this  SSE one, it's not showing up in my game. Any ideas?

There's no MCM, you may be thinking of the MME MCM

2 hours ago, nomkaz said:

There's no MCM, you may be thinking of the MME MCM

You were right, the thing I saw in the original was that the MME MCM controls the dialogue frequency for this mod as well.

If it's the same in this SE version (that dialogue frequency is supposed to be controlled by MME) then it's likely a bug. So this post is now a bug report I guess.

Bug Report

Basically a scene is triggering when it shouldn't be. The olny way I can identify the scene is by the dialogue in it (Got the text by copy/pasting from the esp). Which consists of:

"Those are lovely!" > "Thank you." > "Well... I'd love to have a pair like that."  etc.

I did some digging and the scene I'm talking about is the one on line 141 of the .esp (on the one you just uploaded with the dialogue tags, in the other one, it's line 140)

Unsure how helpful that will be to identify the scene itself.

EDIT: Unless removing myself from the "TM_AvailableForceGreet" faction would work? Or would I just be added to it again? (I've been looking around in SSE Edit trying to work out easier ways to i.d. the specific issue.

• 1 month later...

had a similar issue, where i never got a force-greet / scene from this mod.

Been looking through the .esp via creation-kit and i found at least 1 bug:

in the "TM_TheMilkMaid" quest under misc -> TM_MISC_Hellos the various entries ("Wow...", Wow and "Oh my")

all had none as a compare value for the GetRandomPercent Condition, whereas it should have MME_NPCCommentChance, like this:

tmm_bugs.jpg.65176949e531d51429f6242aaa4dc594.jpg

Same thing for the 2nd GetInFaction Condition, which should have MME_MilkMaidFaction as a comparison value:

tmm_2.jpg.7c46a5adbd0866d4aba26dbe34d29c5b.jpg

I've now started using the original oldrim .esp instead of the one supplied with this mod-conversion.

@Awsomonium using the original oldrim .esp may also fix your bug, not sure.

Also: the animations from this mod always resulted in my character t-posing -> running cathedral asset optimizer over the modfolder and rerunning fnis fixed that.

@nomkaz did you do any changes to the .esp or did you only resave it in the SSE creation kit?

On 5/27/2020 at 1:47 PM, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

had a similar issue, where i never got a force-greet / scene from this mod.

Been looking through the .esp via creation-kit and i found at least 1 bug:

in the "TM_TheMilkMaid" quest under misc -> TM_MISC_Hellos the various entries ("Wow...", Wow and "Oh my")

all had none as a compare value for the GetRandomPercent Condition, whereas it should have MME_NPCCommentChance, like this:

tmm_bugs.jpg.65176949e531d51429f6242aaa4dc594.jpg

Same thing for the 2nd GetInFaction Condition, which should have MME_MilkMaidFaction as a comparison value:

tmm_2.jpg.7c46a5adbd0866d4aba26dbe34d29c5b.jpg

I've now started using the original oldrim .esp instead of the one supplied with this mod-conversion.

@Awsomonium using the original oldrim .esp may also fix your bug, not sure.

Also: the animations from this mod always resulted in my character t-posing -> running cathedral asset optimizer over the modfolder and rerunning fnis fixed that.

@nomkaz did you do any changes to the .esp or did you only resave it in the SSE creation kit?

I ran everything through CAO, then extracted facegen date from ESP and resaved in CK. I did not edit anything in the ESP, since I don't know what I'm doing in there.

There are two versions, which one did you use? 

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 10:26 AM, nomkaz said:

I ran everything through CAO, then extracted facegen date from ESP and resaved in CK. I did not edit anything in the ESP, since I don't know what I'm doing in there.

Yes you probably resaved the esp using the stock CK and not the CK Fixes addon. The regular CK will always remove masters from a plugin that are not marked as such (MilkModNew.esp insn't flagged as  a master) thats the reason why everything related to MME got borked in the plugin as @yeahhowaboutnooo shows in his post.

1 hour ago, thepootis12 said:

Yes you probably resaved the esp using the stock CK and not the CK Fixes addon. The regular CK will always remove masters from a plugin that are not marked as such (MilkModNew.esp insn't flagged as  a master) thats the reason why everything related to MME got borked in the plugin as @yeahhowaboutnooo shows in his post.

No, I've always used CK fixes, and I just double checked, MilkModNEW.esp is flagged as a Master to TheMilkMaid.esp. It would help you look more credible if you actually looked at the mod before commenting.

18 hours ago, nomkaz said:

No, I've always used CK fixes, and I just double checked, MilkModNEW.esp is flagged as a Master to TheMilkMaid.esp. It would help you look more credible if you actually looked at the mod before commenting.

It would also be nice if you checked both versions you provide in your downloads to be working before you try to discredit me. You are indeed correct that the normal one has the MME master but @Sillius_Maximus Convo tags one doesn't.

image.png.c820d03ff3ef07fbab347c6ad5c78007.png

Even redownloaded both of them just to be sure. As you can see MME is missing as a master in the Conversation tags one and that just so happened to be the one i was using. Thus explaining the issues me and others were having.

8 hours ago, thepootis12 said:

It would also be nice if you checked both versions you provide in your downloads to be working before you try to discredit me. You are indeed correct that the normal one has the MME master but @Sillius_Maximus Convo tags one doesn't.

image.png.c820d03ff3ef07fbab347c6ad5c78007.png

Even redownloaded both of them just to be sure. As you can see MME is missing as a master in the Conversation tags one and that just so happened to be the one i was using. Thus explaining the issues me and others were having.

I had asked bout what version, but it seems it was a reply to someone else and not you. My bad. I was having a bad mental health day, I apologize. I have uploaded a fixed version of the convo tags version, it should work properly now. 

Just FYI, Nemesis spewed out some warnings that there were some 32-bit animation files that were incompatible with SSE. This is for the convo tags version.

Running the mod through Cathedral Assets Optimizer resolved this. You just have to make sure 'Necessary Optimization' is selected in the Animations tab.

On 7/10/2020 at 10:39 AM, Moth Seraph said:

Just FYI, Nemesis spewed out some warnings that there were some 32-bit animation files that were incompatible with SSE. This is for the convo tags version.

Running the mod through Cathedral Assets Optimizer resolved this. You just have to make sure 'Necessary Optimization' is selected in the Animations tab.

Was this the latest version, or an older one?

On 7/15/2020 at 9:25 AM, Moth Seraph said:

Latest. Version 1.1. I just re-installed the mod and ran it through Nemesis again to confirm. 

milkmaid_nemesiserror.PNG.f7b9849aa094e69be720fb6638e3490f.PNG

I can't help with Nemesis, since I don't use it, and it's still a WIP. The animations have been properly converted via CAO and FNIS gives no such warnings, so Nemesis shouldn't be giving them either. 

Edit: I just now noticed that you said it was the convo tags version, my apologies, that one indeed has some issues, I am repairing and reuploading. Fixed convotags version uploaded.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Yes yes, I am expressed wrong, sorry. I would say, This mod undress all female npc's, when her turn self a cow, this is right ?

Again, no. This mod only effects the Player's char. Milk Mod Economy (the mod this one needs installed to run), will do what you're asking about with other NPCs

• 1 month later...

I'm having issuies when trying to remove the mod, even thou I have removed it, aswell as making sure there are no traces of skse plugins/scripts/seq I'm still getting the "melonification" of the breasts.

I've changed the scaling in SLIF from nioveride to percentages since I use 3ba, the option to remove or reset the sliders from nioveride dont affect either.