AAF DLC Creature Animation Pack (Beta v0.1)

58 minutes ago, puffballsunited45 said:

Just had a question, is there currently one animation for the Gulper? Animation worked for me and I saw the other creatures had more than one scene, just wanted to be sure.

Yes.  There are animations for both the large and small Gulpers.  They are very similar animations but the different sizes required adjusting the positions.

23 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  There are animations for both the large and small Gulpers.  They are very similar animations but the different sizes required adjusting the positions.

Ok I see, opening AAF after making Gulper non hostile I believe the only animation name it showed was "Gulper Stand" I believe, I could be wrong but it only played that one single animation rather than the rest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, panzer1701 said:

Quick question, is anyone else getting problems with having this and normal version to work with AAF Violate? when installing the box is grayed out and cant be checked.

it’s a problem with the latest version of Vortex.  I posted the details in the AAF Violate support thread. 

• 6 months later...
8 hours ago, vaelh69 said:

I need more gulper animations, mostly interested in cunnilingus style activities.

A scene with the human half-swallowed (legs inside the gulper) would be... amazing. After all, there's got to be a reason they're called "gulpers."

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

The mod loads only a handful of animations, so I would like to see an esl flagged ESP.

In order to do that, the idle forms would need to be renumbered into the light master range, which means edits to all the cross-references in CreaturePack02_animationData.xml for their updated IDs. If any of the popular patch mods touch that file then they'd need altering as well (I don't know if any do but it's worth bearing in mind). Seems like a bit of work just to free up a single active plugin slot.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

does this need AAF Creature Pack Release - Framework & Resources - LoversLab? edit: I discovered that they are separate mods, one having vanilla creature animations and the other having DLCs.

isso precisa de AAF Creature Pack Release - Framework & Resources - LoversLab? edit: descobri que são mods separados, um tendo as animações de criaturas vanilla e outro de DLCs.

Edited by cauamachado51