Hi i have a problem with devious device, everytime i try to struggle on the yoke the game automaticly CTD. This issue happens only when i try to struggle out of a yoke, i believe the animation is what caused it. However i tried the struggle animation on the ZaZ yoke and it works, so i have no idea if i'm missing an animation or something. I've run FNIS many times and bodyslide too and all other devices works fine, except the yoke struggling animation! I also tried a new game and the yoke still crashes. I'm a bit lost here on what is likely to be the issue here, anyone got any ideas? 

3 hours ago, Octography said:
Spoiler

Hi i have a problem with devious device, everytime i try to struggle on the yoke the game automaticly CTD. This issue happens only when i try to struggle out of a yoke, i believe the animation is what caused it. However i tried the struggle animation on the ZaZ yoke and it works, so i have no idea if i'm missing an animation or something. I've run FNIS many times and bodyslide too and all other devices works fine, except the yoke struggling animation! I also tried a new game and the yoke still crashes. I'm a bit lost here on what is likely to be the issue here, anyone got any ideas? 

If you would be missing an animation, it shouldn't result in a CTD - at least from my experience, the animation would simply not play and thats that.
The most common way an animation directly causes CTD, is if you are on SSE (which you are), and the game tries to run some animation that was made for old Skyrim (old Skyrim animations must be converted to 64bit format for SSE).

FNIS should detect this and print some warning, but you must enable the checkbox "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" (third from the top) and then run the process by clicking on the "Update FNIS Behavior" button.

Of course, if you are using mods made for SSE, or converted to SSE, the mod should already have the animations converted, but modders can make mistakes too (though i am not aware of any yoke related animations from DD for SSE, where this would be the case).
What is more likely, is that maybe you installed the Oldrim version of DD or some of its parts, or maybe ZAP (i am not sure if those yoke anims come with DD or ZAP).

btw. what is your animation count? what does FNIS say about the number of animations you have?

There is a limit and if you cross it, you will start experiencing CTDs more often, and you may also start experiencing regular CTDs with specific animations depending on ...i have no clue.