TAWoBA -The amazing world of Bikini armors - bug

I have TAWoBA installed and its great but every time I equip a bikini top and bottom at the same time the other is unequipped.

The mod seems to work Okay when I first start the game. I am able to equip all pieces of the armor set but as soon as I take one of the top/bottom off I cannot have them both equipped at the same time again.

Anyone know what might be causing the problem? I've asked on nexus but its pretty inactive for support there...

1 hour ago, Crota said:

I have TAWoBA installed and its great but every time I equip a bikini top and bottom at the same time the other is unequipped.

The mod seems to work Okay when I first start the game. I am able to equip all pieces of the armor set but as soon as I take one of the top/bottom off I cannot have them both equipped at the same time again.

Anyone know what might be causing the problem? I've asked on nexus but its pretty inactive for support there...

I was having the same problem, with follower uneuipping the bikini's while thongs were equipped. Male armors use slot 32 and 52 (schlong) automatically. Bikini's use the slot 32 and thongs 52. Sometimes the game engine goofs up and adds slot 52 to bikini's thinking it to be male armor which make the bikini uneuippable when thongs are equipped. Reverting to an earlier save fixes this usually.

9 hours ago, legraf said:

If using UUNP, you can use Risamei's kindly-shared edit of TAWoBA that changes the used slots, which ought to remove the conflict with SOS, and also makes bikinis work more appropriately with DD:

Thanks for the info, unfortunately I use CBBE...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/19/2019 at 3:27 AM, ASlySpyDuo said:

1) Equip chestpiece (bikini).

2) Set armor as revealing in SOS.

3) Equip thong.

4) ?????

5) Profit.

This did not work for me.  What did work is to go to SOS General Settings and clean Schlongified armors.  This will revert the armors to original and they will fit again. 

• 1 year later...