(OUTDATED, UNOFFICIAL) slightly tweaked LL-mods - too late error fix, sorry.

Precaution: my english is bad, so -- excuse me; point me if you see something wrong-explained; if possible, offer more correct english phrase. Also, i can be on-line only within (monday..friday)*(05:00..13:00 by GMT), minus work\busy, minus hangovers :s

I have some xL-mods tweaked "for me", and maybe some of that changes could be useful for someone.
There's no 100% guarantee on them, so please learn\test them but not risk your non-backuped savegames.
Better way of using them i can imagine is:
* backup original mods and savegame chosen for test;
* place tweaked files over original, provided setting the same load_order place for them (i do it manualy, by editing their date\time);
* try in-game, if you find something bad - abandon changes, maybe tell me what\how it was.
* elseif (; tweaks do 'good' - enjoy.

Needless to say, none of bugs\problems emerged from that versions SHOULD NOT be addressed to original mod authors.

First pack of UNOFFICIAL TWEAKS consists of three mods:

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversEncounter.esp (its .ini changed too)

13116.7z

I made change in Lovers with PK.esp script named xLoversCmnIsBodySizeEquip -- for my comfort.
Equiped items with very small (but non-zero) weight can pass as kind of nude-items, hence them will be not unequipped. Lingerie-sex fan i am. :blush:

(scn xLoversCmnIsBodySizeEquip)
-------------
if item==0
let ret := ret | 1
else
set wItem to getWeight item ; "lingerie check"
if (0 < wItem) && (0.5 >= wItem)
elseif NameIncludes "(nude)" item
-----------

Brief desc. of other mods touched: LoversEncounter.esp -- adjustable gossip filter;
LoversRaperS.esp -- items drop z+99 higher, so they not sink under surface).

Also, i put "money safe" mod to oblivion-nonAdult-section.
It can be useful for your rich girls fighting vs LoversRaperS. ;)

Ed' jan29: due quantity of positive (approx.0) and negative (approx. 0) reports on any of my tweaks i repeat: BACKUP your savegames and original plugins BEFORE testing my versions! May be, i am the only one who was seen them working.. ):

I use value of item for checking nudity, If you are wearing items that have Zero value them My checks may not see it, but the game sometimes will add a value to items of one anyway.. so it works pretty well, but is not full proof.

Setbody some versions poorly done allow value to the bodies, and this caused nudity check problems.

The version Of setbody I use has never caused a problem in that area.

I use value of item for checking nudity' date=' If you are wearing items that have Zero value them My checks may not see it, but the game sometimes will add a value to items of one anyway.. so it works pretty well, but is not full proof.

Setbody some versions poorly done allow value to the bodies, and this caused nudity check problems.

[/quote']

Hm.. i surely sure what weight defines lingerie better than everything. Dare i say my rl-experience says so (;

Another comment was UU-mod about -- well, it can be useful, but my purpose was not exactly the same: UU (imo) means proper undress "upper clothes" and then reveal proper undies complect -- while my intention was to keep actors semi-dressed (as it occurs in quick-sex scenes).

Unofficial version of LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp tweaked by emo877

Ver. 2013-01-21 "hope dies" LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp_d121gU features:

#1 simplified (and imho more effective) keyblock check. Quest-delay returns to less aggressive level after event is over.

#2 (main) initial escape-probability calculated from (Strength+Willpower+Luck)sum, and it LOWERs with every next attempt. When it reaches 0, "hope dies". Couldn't found appropriate sound-fx though.. may be, there's no need in it at all. Currently, stats abt 50-50-50 means approx. ten attempts available (remember, every next with lowering probability!). Quite harsh..:cool:xL_EscapeRapeVPlayer_d121_hopeDies.rar

Unofficial version of LoversHooker.esp tweaked by emo877.

ver. 2013-01-21

LoversHooker.esp_d121_newRules + LoversHooker.ini_newRules

Main difference is Guild Rank Filter (for Mages, Fighters and Thieves). NPC with lesser or equal ranks will not bother PC with 'dirty' approaches (but PC can do it by herself). When xlHookerMain.sDebugFlag is 1, you can see in console "Respects your guild rank." if npc rejected by this filter.

Other tweak is ranking based on earned gold (partial realization of Gaebrial's future plans, post#152, 2012/10/27).

Changes in .ini

1) there's now "set xlHookerMain.sCanApproach to 2" to activate guild rank filter. Can be switched off by values 1 or 0.

2) most important, xlHookerMain.lRank* now are "earned money", not "service count". 120/360/1000/3000. Free to adjust.

--------------

ver. 2012-12-23 LoversHooker.esp_cc23_noWpnEq

Very small difference: approach disabled when PC carries any weapon equiped (newer version does that too).

--------------

Both variants in archive xL_Hooker_d121_respect.rar

Child' inventory access (with or w\o parent-check), tweaked HiyokoClub setting spell and almost (; english words in almost all messages. Couldn't find more suitable place for inventory access than "Ask about gene-info" spell..

877HiyokoGenetics_d128.rar

Known bug: this spell (from it's original form) do not tell CONTAINERS from CHILDREN. So it refuses to deal with adult npc, but "shows" on a sack or flower. Just senseless results are shown though - no crashes, no harm. Swear i'll find time and improve it some day.

Special attention was paid to Umbilical Cord - it not participate in inventory exchange at all, because i do not want to make possible any mistakes with such important thing.

More intelligent version of "parent check" should admit player's access to non-player's childs based on "one of parents is pc-follower", and it seems possible for me - for now :dodgy:.

I use value of item for checking nudity' date=' If you are wearing items that have Zero value them My checks may not see it, but the game sometimes will add a value to items of one anyway.. so it works pretty well, but is not full proof.

[/quote']

***Better go Check what I did for Setbody reloaded***

Whew...all nude body parts in Setbody Reloaded have zero weight, zero value.

[/quote']

***Better go Check what I did for Setbody reloaded***

Whew...all nude body parts in Setbody Reloaded have zero weight, zero value.

Will check Your work. By the way, at beginning of my ("lingerie check") theme i'd stated, what in my lpk-tweak i reserved for that weight range ]0;0.5[ (in other words, greater_but_not_equal_zero AND lesser than 0.4999999). So i didn't touch zero-weight "special" items. And i glad with result of my tweak :cool:.

Here goes version of HiyokoGenetics with my first-seen working child-follow-target control.877HiyokoGenetics_vD131.rar edit (feb05) - i found error in follower'calculations. Do not use it in game (if you'll look in script for examine-spell and find smth to comment - please point me).

Special misc items "follow note" can be given (and taken back) from player to child in inventory-transaction.
Variants what are available now: PC, mother, father or [first] pc-follower.
If possible follow targets are not near and alive, corresponding notes will not appear in pc'inv.
If there will be more than one follow-note in child' inventory on transaction-end, no any action will be done.

This version seems raw and dirty, so please treat it as "for-test-and-critique" (and not as "play-and-joy"). Beware. Reply. :s

Ioh, without doing attempt to put "follow note" into child' inventory it seems works safe (my tests say that).

Also, i fixed original spell's "container\flora" check fragment -- now it correctly tell hiyoko children from all other objects.

Totally forgot my intention to give PC right to deal with follower's child without 98<disposition check.. smile to them (;

btw, my main char really has spell "smile" (personality +77*3sc).

Edit 2013-feb-07:  trying upload via "downloads" section -

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/49-unofficialhiyokogenetics_tweakedchildinventory_and_followcontrol/

- not sure i did it correctly..

feb06 features:
PC can exchange inventory with follower's child without 98<disposition check.
Children couldn't be assigned as follow-target.

known failure:
follow-note for Eyja (Skingrad's housemaid, "stay with this good woman") don't work for unknown reason. Will look at it more - some day. Gonna take a break and play (tired of test-edit-test sequence).

Edit feb11: somehow broken 3rd page of parameters (~resists etc) -- no names, all 0. Found yesterday, confused.

Also, mage-apprentices in University can be used as mobile\free-placeable babysitters (not sure from which pc-rank, have highest too long ago).

ps. another time failed to make proper attachment here - now "full editor" cycles around displaying\hiding field with previous attachment while text-edit field remains blank. OperaUSB1063 with all java\etc enabled. ):

Well.. it seems i can't upload any new files here.. Only 3 buttons i can see: select, clear_selection and attach_this_file. I do select,  filename appears, no new buttons added. "clear" clears ok, "select" re-opens select procedure, "attach" returns "Error No file was selected for upload". Will hope i'll learn more some day.

no chance for Flash9 - win2k at p3@666mhz. Will post external links - new hiyokoGenetics' children spell approaching.. can't wait? (; 

edit 15:39 wow! Found my old "jan16" in "My Media"! things are not so bad!!

Think it'll be good to refresh the OP, put all downloadables there.

pps. oh no.. those poor lolies returned to top ad.. want to unsee them for ever

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed bug (accessing child with non-reliable refs to one of parents disabed ExamineSpell-script execution completely) in my version of hiyokoGenetics examine_spell; tested and believe (for now) tis reliable for use.

dbkqvt.jpg  (edit feb19: put normal ver.D217 archive to Downloadshttp://www.loverslab.com/files/file/49-unofficialhiyokogenetics-tweakedchildinventory-and-followcontrol/)

Speaking globaly, it's very important to check ANY references by isFormValid\isReference functions.
How it said by clever one, "you can trust the reference only if you got it from getSelf in preceding line".

One thing losen: Skingrad' housemaid Eyja excluded from potential babysitters. Possibly, i re-view her candidature later (;
One thing added: note "calm down" is available if child has (7<aggression), it forces that to =3.

By the way, such measure did not helped with one Skingrad's orc (wandering around "Sisters" inn), who repeatedly attacked my companion's child without any reasons. I starting to think about some out-city mansion mod..

Now my mind occupied with IVF-device - in this version there's some console-spam from it's new script.
My intention is to make an instrument with such features:

1) being placed in somewhere, gathers "to itself" sperm and non-fertilized ovum\ovae with some percent of success.
Success depends of which object dealed with: alive body (low), dead body or (special)container (highest in last var).

2) maintains "its" content according 'tamago' laws (live\dying etc); also does fertilization acts in the same way (and higher success rate than living species do).

3) outloads fertilized ovum\ovae (if has any) when placed in "right" object (natural\artificial body or (undecided)equipment)

4) can be accessed as container itself when placed out (=dropped) ,say, for inspection purposes.

*) adjust it's behavior when Cryogenic Device placed in the same object.

And, yes, i know that IVFD is already (somehow)used in other mods, hope i will not break it badly. Good luck to me (:

• 2 weeks later...

By impression of Halstrom's (FalloutNewVegas*Sexout) pregnancy mod.TamagoNews_d303.rar  - EDIT: error in "debuff"-script, look at post#17 ):

This version of TamagoNews contains changed version of TamagoClub.esm' script a4tcsWombOne, which (via my "function" a87tcDebuffS) adds some 'abilities'(or debuffs) to (?any**) female on corresponding stages of her biology.

** verified on my pc only.

First added for ovulation stage - "Girl in Hot" (+personality, +agility). It lasts shorter time than ovum itself though.

Other's debuff names describe itself:
Slightly Pregnant
Definitely Pregnant,
Very Pregnant,
Exhausted by birth.

Original "news" edited slightly and strange (cp932?) symbols replaced with "OO".

• 3 weeks later...

Tweaked by emo877  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer version "d324" (march 24).

If ini file  \Data\ini\xLescRp877.ini  will not found, default values will be set.

All ini-settings (except minimum attempts number) are applied once - just after loadGameFile,
subsequent in-game stats variation will produce "gameplay" changes of probabilities.

Ini-settings includes:

attemtps number (default =11, if <1 deactivate total)

1st attempt success probability (default =33%, if <1 deactivate total)

attempts number minimum (<1 are not affect, default =0) - when stats go lower, it could be used to keep at last 1-2..

stat weights (<1 are not count, default are 51,51,51,0.) for strength, willpower, luck and agility.
Integer, no check for "all=0" though. Formula looks like weighted sum.

Testing give non-ideal feelings for me:  when  'many' (33) attempts with low probability (5%) are set,
it looks like ~15-20 attempts in game. Something un-tidy remains in it.

• 9 months later...
Found my bug in script distributing ovulation and pregnancy debuffs, which i added to my tweaked version "TamagoNews.esp" (march2013).

Error is shameful lame - one of five practicaly identical sections had "swapped" condition checks:

---------------
if (130 == i) && (whoD.isSpellTarget a4tcPreg03debuff)   ;  must be (0 == whoD.isSpellTarget a4tcPreg03debuff)
whoD.addspell a4tcPreg03debuff
elseif (130 != i) && (0 == whoD.isSpellTarget a4tcPreg03debuff)   ;  must be (whoD.isSpellTarget a4tcPreg03debuff)
whoD.dispel a4tcPreg03debuff
endif
---------------

It took so much time to detect it because my own pers evaded pregnancy too well. Only when i finaly tired of strange behavior of my companion, i inspected her using REFSCOPE (No1 in-game debug tool for me now!) and found wrong debuff..
I beg my pardon to everyone who tried that erroneous version.
Also, in new (TamagoNews(dc26-1).rar), bugfixing version debuffs have reduced duration - approx. 40minutes of realtime.
For now i have not decided how to improve womb state monitoring (without significant fps-killing). 

EDIT: jan20, 2014. (stop d\l previous versions,please)
Last two variants. I have strange feeling, what "addspell" is way more successful than "removespell". Last seems to function only if subject is near pc (in the same cell?). Did not do strict experiment though.

TamagoNews.(e105-2)esp --- "removespell" instead of "dispel" and additional "cleaner" for more reliable removing outdated debuffs. I live with this version last week (after testing next, "e114", i decided to compare "e105-2" again - it's almost normal4me).

TamagoNews.(e114)esp ---  debuffs will be applied to PC only. Remaining effects on NPC will cleaned while PC is at short distance of them for some time.

It seems i will not improve that (in near future). For now I should say, if you going to play, do not rely on this versions, their functionality is questionable. Instead of that, look at "HGBM" thread, there're debuffs and more other features, and it seems to be developed further.

Vale!

TamagoNews_e877last.rar