Skyrim screen freeze but sound continues Help

23 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

it fixed because i did some modification in enblocal.ini here my enblocal.ini i set expandmemory to true and now no more infiniteloading and no more freeze to screen. I guess

That only can mean you have some Stability Tools bad configured or simply you not have it instaled:

If you have Crash Fixes 12, and you MUST have it, ExpandSystemMemoryX64 MUST be set to FALSE.

How many physical RAM have your machine? What model is your Video Card? How many Vram have?

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=2048
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=true

If you put a value in VideoMemorySizeMb your AutodetectVideoMemorySize MUST be set to FALSE.

If you put AutodetectVideoMemorySize in TRUE you MUST put VideoMemorySizeMb in 0.

The correct value for VideoMemorySizeMb  must be computed using VRamSizeTest.

A value of 2048 in VideoMemorySizeMb is clearly insuficient for a modded game.

Revise the rest of the parameters following a good guide.

1 hour ago, GenioMaestro said:

That only can mean you have some Stability Tools bad configured or simply you not have it instaled:

If you have Crash Fixes 12, and you MUST have it, ExpandSystemMemoryX64 MUST be set to FALSE.

How many physical RAM have your machine? What model is your Video Card? How many Vram have?

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=2048
EnableCompression=false

If you put a value in VideoMemorySizeMb your AutodetectVideoMemorySize MUST be set to FALSE.

If you put AutodetectVideoMemorySize in TRUE you MUST put VideoMemorySizeMb in 0.

welp it worked with expand memory to true

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=2048
EnableCompression=false

and there my vram i used your test vram 

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Ye gods. As I said a few days ago, you need to do some serious reading and video watching.

You should be using DX9 not DX11.

As for configuring your enblocal memory section:

https://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

If you are prepared to actually try and learn then read this

https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0

it say i have 16224 now what should i do i dont understand what they mean in enboost

51 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Which part do you not understand?

wait i'll tell you

that part

;Users should download and run Boris's VRamSizeTest tool. Run the VRamSizeDX9.exe. Windows 7 users subtract 170 from the value provided and use that value. Windows 8/8.1 users use the value provided. Windows 10 users subtract 350 from the value provided and use that value.
7 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

idk if i need to put 16224 or how much should i put

Read and learn what make each parameter of the INI file. When we say you MUST read is because you MUST read for understant what value you MUST put in each parameter and WHY.

We are not inventing anything. We simply repeat the same that is writen in the guides. Please, READ it.

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI/Memory

Solve your problems in the RECOMENDED way and NOT in the way you want because that way go to disaster and, maybe, can solve your actual problem but sure can generate more future problems.

------------

Put ExpandSystemMemoryX64 = FALSE beause is the RECOMENDED value in all the guides.

For VideoMemorySizeMb put 4096 and if yours problems persist put 8192.

Your problem, surely, is caused by have a value of 2048 in VideoMemorySizeMb.

The value reported by VRamSizeTest is the maximun usable memory but skyrim can not manage more than 6gb of Vram. Any value over 6144 is unused. 

The mathematical formulas are intended to people with 8 GB of RAM or less because VRamSizeTest can give a value below 6144 and then and only then we must compute and substract the memory used by the operating system. In your situation is not necesay because you have 64gb of RAM. Simply put 4096 or 8192.

Read and learn what make each parameter of the INI file. When we say you MUST read is because you MUST read for understant what value you MUST put in each parameter and WHY.

We are not inventing anything. We simply repeat the same that is writen in the guides. Please, READ it.

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI/Memory

Solve your problems in the RECOMENDED way and NOT in the way you want because that way go to disaster and, maybe, can solve your actual problem but sure can generate more future problems.

------------

Put ExpandSystemMemoryX64 = FALSE beause is the RECOMENDED value in all the guides.

For VideoMemorySizeMb put 4096 and if yours problems persist put 8192.

Your problem, surely, is caused by have a value of 2048 in VideoMemorySizeMb.

The value reported by VRamSizeTest is the maximun usable memory but skyrim can not manage more than 6gb of Vram. Any value over 6144 is unused. 

The mathematical formulas are intended to people with 8 GB of RAM or less because VRamSizeTest can give a value below 6144 and then and only then we must compute and substract the memory used by the operating system. In your situation is not necesay because you have 64gb of RAM. Simply put 4096 or 8192.

i'll try it

Archived