Any good suggestion for ENB, weather mod?

I have been use Season of Skyrim ENB vanilla Skyrim for many years but its pretty outdated by now and missing many modern ENB feature. What is the popular ENB + Weather setup people are using now?

My main objective is find a ENB that look good on character both indoor and exterior. The enviroment is not important but I prefer eveything bright and not too dark.

Thanks for posting this, because I wanted to ask something similar but figured it must have been asked a million times already.

I've tried all the ones 27X suggested except Zero (going to take a look at that now)

While most of them added warm and beautiful colours, although one had an issue with making cum textures glow, think that was Rudy - VW, I found they all seemed to wash out the character. So I've always ended up going back to Bleak or Unbleak. Still fancy a change so I'll try Zero and have a watch of the video Winny posted.

Archived